It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & the Cold War: Project Palladium

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Actually I also like this one, "Leslie Kean's 'UFOs - Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go on the Record".
But it doesn't fit in my top 3.

"Encounters with Star People" is also primo for any Keel/Vallee fan (or with Native blood
like me).

On Dolan, Doh* ! I think Dolan believes what he believes and all, but I'd say
that 80% of UFO researchers are deceived. The control loop you know..
both the spooks and the spooks* heh.

There are of course, from time to time, 'solid' 'UFOs', whether they be black ops
craft or other more interesting forms of matter. But the 'secret' to all this,
is not particularly nuts and bolts at all, IMHO.

I have a standing policy on that book "Fallen:" - if someone will actually read it,
I'll tell them something I wouldn't normally divulge. Nobody will read it of
course, as it has firmly to do with 'reality', and 'reality' is not very popular
you know.

Kev
edit on 26-1-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Bybyots

My recommendation would not be a "book" at all... While it's beyond self serving I think it's apropos.

Dig through the last 15 years of the ATS A/UFO forum, it's ALL there/here.

You do have much to be proud of, and ATS has been an invaluable resource
for my work.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I think this is an excellent thread. Star & Flag to the OP!

Bedlam,

ECM and Plasma Blooms. Back in late may when I saw that thing over LA. It was flying pretty damned low and as it was coming towards me it seemed to have what I take to be a plasma bloom following just slightly behind it. At the time I called it a trailing star or a 4th light. It was the exact same color as the three lights on the bottom. A powder sky blueish white. But not as intense. Like it was made from something similar as to what the three lights were on the bottom. It traveled slightly behind and above the craft and went from the port side to the starboard side in a semi circle or arch or maybe even a corckscrew. when it got close enough it broke apart from a lenticular cloud into like a filament that broke in a wispy way went into the top portion of the craft like it had been attracted to it. Imagine a suns coronal discharge. I figure it was some sort of plasma bloom or eddy that got caught up in whatever field this thing made, was trailing behind it caught up and rejoined the circuit or something when it got back to the craft. Whole process happened in about the time frame of one second. The craft was slightly fuzzy at the time and the second the plasma bloom looking thing rejoined the craft the slight fuzzy blur went away and it was in sharp resolution. (the body of the craft the three lights were still slightly hazy to look at almost like when trying to look directly at a blacklight. )

Another member claimed it was a plasma ball used for self defense or protection. I figured it to be a side effect of it's propulsion. But now I'm entertaining the idea it does that as a ECM of some sort. Any thoughts as to what that plasma bloom was and if you suspect it could have been some sort of ECM. Still gotta wonder why so low and over a city displaying one of those. Unless it was a look at what I can do kinda thing. Which it felt like at the time. But I could have just seen it doing "it's thing" during a test.

I've been wondering about how in yesteryear the reports of UFO's looked like balls or discs of glowing light. And how nowadays they often seem to only have points of glowing light. It's almost like the three lights on the bottom of some of these newer craft are their way to bleed off that light in a more controlled manner instead of the whole damned thing lighting up like a light bulb. Which would make one wonder. why generate some much light. Is it purely from ionization around the craft creating plasma. Or it is a way to bleed off mitigated energies via photons (thinking from a frame dragging effect of some sort.)

Anyways, excellent thread to the OP. Will enjoy reading where this one goes.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
It traveled slightly behind and above the craft and went from the port side to the starboard side in a semi circle or arch or maybe even a corckscrew...

We have pitched a system for using a set of lasers to distract incoming missiles, not only by direct blinding but by forming plasmoids behind aircraft that are tuned to emit light, heat and RF and can be moved around at will. I think I even posted about it a year ago or so, albeit not that clearly.

I've been wondering about how in yesteryear the reports of UFO's looked like balls or discs of glowing light.

Like I said, not so showy now.
Other things have changed as well, you may note you no longer get that see-sawing motion on slow descent, you don't irradiate people on the ground anymore, and the annoying interference with electronics (and people's heads) is now optional instead of mandatory.

edit on 26-1-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well I'm glad you have stopped irradiating
the general public (some innocent civilians
have died apparently). But id certainly like
it explained how many of these 'craft'
fly through walls and chase people
around the yard in the form of a ball
of light, then turn back into a UFO
and fly off.

Thats some mighty impressive tech.
And yes something like this has
happened to multiple people
on ATS.

I have my own answer, but id like
to hear yours.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well I'm glad you have stopped irradiating
the general public (some innocent civilians
have died apparently).

Ah, well, lots of techs and guards have bought it as well. Que lastima!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Not so showy indeed except when they want to be I guess. It was spectacular to watch. I was impressed that's for sure.

Along the less of a signature thing. I can tell you they have fixed the ThumThumpthumpThump SSSSSS thing. They are dead quiet now.

Kev.

I haven't forgot about your IM I will be getting back to you on it, along with a few other members I haven't gotten back to yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's no problem.

I really should be writing my book more
and on ATS less.

Kev

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hey I got to within maybe 500-1000 feet of it as it passed directly overhead? Is that why my patio glows now? JK but seriously ya think I should worry about whatever it uses for propulsion frying me? It was pretty active the second time I saw it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
JK but seriously ya think I should worry about whatever it uses for propulsion frying me? It was pretty active the second time I saw it.

I think that first time we saw one it wasn't more than maybe 50 feet overhead. Grant you, they did ease away several hundred feet before kicking it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Fwiw, back in the summer of 1993, a friend and I watched (somewhere between the towns of North East and Harborcreek PA) a large black upside down pyramid craft float over us. It was about 11:30 p.m., it made no sound at all, was about 175-200 feet off the ground, had a bright white spotlight sort of thing on each of the top four corners and a bar of orange lights in a "T" on the backside as it went past us in addition to one more white light on the bottom tip. It was about 125-150 high and wide. No idea what it was but we watched it go from our left to our right, crossing almost directly over our stopped car (we were on a dark country road with no other traffic around and stopped specifically to roll down the windows and figure out what the heck this thing was) and continue to move off across the fields until we couldn't see it anymore. No idea what it was but it was a real physical object.
edit on 26-1-2015 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Dig through the last 15 years of the ATS A/UFO forum, it's ALL there/here.

Well, yeah, but the operative word is "dig".

So I would agree that you are right, it's not a "book" alone, it's what occurs between the human brain and the writing.

Just as Project Condign emphasizes that what is occurring during most UFO encounters is a 'third thing' that exists between the stimulating source and the experiencer's brain.

Same as the James-Lange theory of the origins of human emotions predicted: the narration of events that people experience comes after sensory stimulation.

How a person narrates an experience is colored by what they have come to believe about and expect from the world. It's filtered through their worldview, also called Theory of Mind.

If you had a tool that could dependably jolt someone out of their worldview in a cataclysmic way making them ripe for a 'new' worldview, well that tool might be called a "Paradigm Shifting Tool", but I digress (because I'm the digressinator).

The reason I bring this up is to make what I think is an interesting point: You can see from the boards that, at least at ATS, all of the stories that make up the "literary corpus of American and European UFOlogy" (Gawd I crack myself up) are undergoing heavy deconstruction.

Deconstruction is a brutal thing, and it's bringing those that would not have their favorite stories treated like this right out of the woodwork.

These folks are trying to reconstruct the story as fast as we are able to deconstruct it, but there's too many of us deconstructors now. We who are trying to get to the bottom of this story and get the maximum usefullness out of it are removing variables from the equation by eradicating bull# stories.

We are the ones that are clearing a space in all this writing because we hold out the hope that a solution that none of us has thought of yet is forthcoming and will fill that space.

The others that are trying to put more crap on the table really do cause me to agree with member Tangerine concerning how UFOlogy seems to be taking on 'religious proportions".

The stories use the same neural-network, after all.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did it have a central white light in a
'pit' surrounded by a circular landing
column sort of thing? (Bedlam or
Bass).

The reason I roll my eyes until they
nearly leave their sockets, when people
say I saw a Tr3b (never really existed
anyway) is the lack of things like
aerodynamic surfaces, wings, jet
engines, or landing gear.

Whats funny is that presumably
if this thing landed it would have
a built in crop circle maker built
in (I told you it could make
waffles if it wanted to!)

I guess the thing is...this thing
would need a landind cradle
or it would fall over....

That's if you believe it has the
actual shape it displays...

Did either of you see landing
gear or a spot landing gear
could drop from?

Not me. The thing looked
carved from a gunmetal
gray mountain.

Kev

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Nice response!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The others that are trying to put more crap on the table really do cause me to agree with member Tangerine concerning how UFOlogy seems to be taking on 'religious proportions".

The stories use the same neural-network, after all.

i think this is possibly a factor in the involvement of certain agencies

in addition to secret aircraft shenanigans, i suspect there are elements interested in the dynamics of belief-systems and 'cult-formation' - maybe ufology is seen as a safe little backwater to play around in

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

a reply to: TrueMessiah

a reply to: radkrish

I can only pop in quickly today and haven't caught up with some of the other posts as yet.

But for you guys I am replying to. Well you totally missed the points being made in this thread.

So I will spell it out nice and clearly for you.

This is not a thread crediting the CIA as being responsible for every single UFO sighting.

Nor is it claiming every UFO sighting was created by military radar and/or plasmas.

It is quite likely that we are dealing with a different number of phenomenon all labelled as UFOs.

This thread is about a 1960s - CIA/NSA project and tries to weigh up whether it can be linked to any known UFO sightings. This possibility has been suspected by a number of other UFO researchers (Mark Pilkington and Dr. David Clarke are two that spring to mind).

Those possibilities included (but are not exclusive):

The Washington DC UFO flap in 1952
The Lakenheath/Bentwaters Case in 1956
Milton Torres UFO Encounter in 1957
The Tehran Sightings in 1976
The Belgium UFO wave of 1989

At the end of it all I could find only circumstantial evidence to suggest the CIA may have tested this technology on friendly forces. With only the incident during the Cuban Missile Crisis being confirmed against potentially hostile forces. There was nothing to suggest they possessed any equipment to create a 'UFO' that could be seen with the naked eye.

Of course that doesn't mean it didn't happen either.

And that seems to be the way the intelligence community continue to play it even now.

If you still haven't understood the content of the thread after reading the above then please feel free to respond again indicating which part(s) you aren't clear on.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

From what I could tell, it had no center light/ Only the outer three. It was the same color as yours. Had no vents, seams, rivets, grooves, engines, contrail, sound etc... Bottom was relatively flat. Tapered gently on the edges near the corners where the lights were embedded. If you were to look at it direct on. The bottom was mostly flat except for 20% of it near the corners/ That part tapered upward gently. If I were to wage a bet. I say it could land on it's belly. But it also could have easily packed landing gear.

But maybe they don't want to scratch up the composites the hull is made from and do use a cradle.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What about the UFO encounter in Antarctica thinking of Nazi base and ending with a battle, some destroyed battleship, also in 1947, does this go under the same project, did it happen?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks.

I suspect that whatever it is, minor
shape changing to extrude a light
or another apparatus is no big
thing at all.

I hate not knowing whether this
thing has ANY nuts and bolts
to it, or whether its made of
pseudo matter like MIB and
other things are.

I may have to repeat the
experiment that seemingly
led me to seeing the one
that I did.

For an obsessive like me;
this not knowing is quite
unpleasant.

Kev

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
These UFO sightings were interesting phenomena that caused a compromise to our country's ICBMs.

Malmstrom AFB 1967 - ATS Thread

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join