It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Many American Poeple Just Can't Understand - Our World is Taught to Hate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721
a reply to: sosobad

What is up with your fascination with Fox News do you think it's our only source of information here in the United states? I told everybody 10 years ago Spain and other European countries would be overan by Muslims and I didnt even hear it from Fox News !

I feel sorry for you people that will not pull your head out of the sand and realize you are being conquered my islam and you don't even realize it. Political correctness will be the most effective weapon used against you in history!

Please show me the European countries that are overran by Islam.

edit on 26-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Are you so ignorant that you cannot go online and look at the statistics for Muslim population growth in European countries in the last 13 years that I got to show you?
edit on 26-1-2015 by tiberius10721 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you so ignorant that you cannot go online and look at the statistics for Muslim population growth in European countries in the last 13 years that I got to show you?

Please show me the statistics that show European countries are being overran by Islam. You are stating this it is up to you to confirm it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Here is my source and it's not Fox News
Story is called Muslim Europe look it up!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiberius10721

7.5% of France is Muslim...

2.3% of Spain is Muslim...

4.6% of UK is Muslim...

Where are you getting 50% from?

If not Fox, as you state, then maybe out of your a# hole...

Muslims make up 23% of the World's population...
But we are trying to take over, yeah?

You're in fantasy land.
Using words like Conquered when most nations outside of Middle East & North Africa are less than 10% Muslim is definite fearmongering.

Take a break from whatever websites you get your information from because they're lying to you and you're buying it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Lol an article from 2009 talking about immigration as a whole but does mention Muslims

Here I'll link it for everyone www.telegraph.co.uk...

And the numbers from the article are from 2006 so you'll have to bare with me.... It worked out as 2.2% of the population of europe was muslim, probably different now granted. So please show me the overrunning.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Lol you guys are being overan so badly France has Muslims shooting up a new agency that printed some comics lol you guys are in denial period ! In Britain last year a soldier was killed in the middle of the street my a crazy Muslim and you guys even have Muslim protestors marching in your streets!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Did you know that 20% of Europeans don't believe in god at all, are you worried about that too?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Lol you guys are being overan so badly France has Muslims shooting up a new agency that printed some comics lol you guys are in denial period ! In Britain last year a soldier was killed in the middle of the street my a crazy Muslim and you guys even have Muslim protestors marching in your streets!

That qualifies as overrun? Do you know what overrun means?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Lol I don't care what Europeans do thank god my ancestors made sure a big ocean separates us! The original poster of this thread is the one who is worried about what Americans think!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Lol I don't care what Europeans do thank god my ancestors made sure a big ocean separates us! The original poster of this thread is the one who is worried about what Americans think!

For someone who doesn't care you seem to be very vocal on the subject until you could no longer back up the bs you were slinging.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Funny thing is that the total 5.2% in Europe was expected to double by 2015 according to his source...
It went up to 7.6%...
So instead of doubling with a 100% increase it went up 2.4% with a 30% increase...

I suppose it's ok to be off by 70% when spreading hatred & fear...

I'm starting to worry about this Muslim conquering take over now

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No I really don't care I just laugh at how arrogant Europeans are and now I know why my ancestors moved to the United states you people are doomed and you welcome it! At least here in America we are armed to the teeth and willing to put up a fight !

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I wonder what the populations of Christians in Muslim nations are currently. I'm sure they're dropping. I'm not demonizing Muslims, just looking at both sides like I always do.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They certainly don't like it, but it is very difficult to believe in something which breaks your grip on reality. One has to have the power to continue to live in this world....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No I really don't care I just laugh at how arrogant Europeans are and now I know why my ancestors moved to the United states you people are doomed and you welcome it! At least here in America we are armed to the teeth and willing to put up a fight !

So your solution is to shoot Muslims if they move to America?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

5% of the Middle East is Christian...

As opposed to the 1.8% of Muslims in the U.S...

And 7.6% Muslims in Europe...

So not too much difference either way.

Of course in the U.S & Europe it will be easier for Muslims than across some parts of the Middle East for Christians...

But the rhetoric I'm hearing from certain people and the stats alone for Islamophobic attacks in France being more in this Month alone than for the whole of last Year...

Who's to say that persecution won't arise.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Hey Charlie, mind sharing where you got those stats please?

Every time I search for mid east stats all I get are heavily biased websites.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Hey Stosh, no problem buddy.

Wikipedia mainly, but there are a few mainstream media articles with the same statistics.

www.bbc.co.uk...

m.huffpost.com...

Now the point of their stats is to make a statement about Christian persecution...
Having seen percentage has dropped around 10% since 1900 in the Middle East...

They don't mention that in Europe in the same amount of time it dropped from 94% Christian to 76%...

That could be one of two factors, or perhaps a mix of both;
1) Immigration of different religions
2) A rise in conversion rather than migrants

I'm guessing that 18% drop in Europe is a bit of both.

So similarly in the Middle East, I'd put it down to migration of Christians away from the Middle East & conversion to Islam for the most part...
Persecution minimally...imo.

www.gla.ac.uk...

edit on 26-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I live in Scotland, Europe, you can't be more diverse here.
Look if I was ignorant why would so many say the Education System is right?
I put a video up of the issues in my Country.

Ignorant no.
Wide awake, yes.
Where I write is at the bottom of everything I write about.
I do it so I learn first, if others learn, bonus

Cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join