It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Many American Poeple Just Can't Understand - Our World is Taught to Hate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by dr1234 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Someone promotes peace & love and they're an "asshat"...

Grow up and get over yourself.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

i love your post
many may think it is not possible for entire mankind to stop hating.
i think it is highly possible.

i was one of the racists. i used to hate religious people. and so on
then i realized these hatreds are just fantasies in my head.
it's all about accepting everyone as they are.
and do something about it if i don't like the situation without ill intentions.

we can stop hating, right here, right now.

peace

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: shauny

I need to be honest with you.

You try to come across as 'I love everybody, cant we all just get along'.

But after reading your blog and posts I see a lot of group think blaming going on. You try to hide it well, but it comes shining through.

The impression I get after reading your blog is, if it wasn't for stupid americans, those idiots that watch fox news, and those stupid religious Christians that believe in fairytales, the world would be rainbows, unicorns and love.

I wish you could see you are being 'trained to hate' just like you think those 'idiots' that do the things you don't agree with are being trained to hate.

We are ALL being trained to hate. A lot of people who claim to have nothing but love for humans need to look closely in the mirror.
Again, not trying to be harsh, just trying to speak truth.
Peace.

So wrong. You have a pre-conceived notion of who and what I am. Did you read them all? Did you read 3,000 articles?
Try these my friend:

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

You 'Almost' hit the hatred well there...
Just saying

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thanks a lot

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Please read what I wrote again, I agree

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Cool..

PS: Love your Avatar

Big Fan!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thanks a lot, many of the comments give me hope too.
Ignoring the hatred, thinly veiled hate is easy for many

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Rightly so.
They say a picture can speak 1,000 words

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

You are so wrong.
Sorry, I won't get involved in your anger or hate.
Good try

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Thank you...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Can you explain further why you are offended?
I would NEVER attempt to offend anyone. The truth is what it is my friend.

Thanks for your comment

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Appreciated

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tiberius10721

Come back to me IF you read this.
You are "The No 1 Country" This beacon for freedom.
Home of the free, land of the brave, or something..

How does this video make me see America and it's Education system from over here in Scotland?
I don't hate these kids, I feel sorry for them, an Education system threw them overboard for bombs..
They have no idea why they want to vote for Hillary Clinton, and these kids are meant to be the smart ones..
Tell me what you think..Please my friend..

shaunynews.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Thanks for proving my point....

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dodol

20 years ago as a kid I hated more than religion. I was born into 'Something' I am 41 now and trying to be an adult. lol.
As I grew older crime had to leave, I had two sons at 23, one was 5 the other 3.
We live, we learn. My disability took much of me and what I had. But it gave me something.

Love..peace
Hard to nail down that word

Thanks a lot..

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
it would seem hate is easier than love....i do hope one day we the people find peace and love it would make all of our lives so much better....

good thread..

Actually, you're absolutely right that hate is easier to feel than love, and it's all derived from fear. It's a mindless defense mechanism. Fear of letting ourselves open and having the ability to feel for one another. Going through the world with hatred on our minds and in our hearts makes it easier to turn away and protect ourselves from feeling. Sadly, that turns most of us into a heartless society who couldn't care any less about the person next to us. I do this, guilty as charged. I have certain mental issues that cause me to express hatred and anger towards people and things that have done nothing nor deserve to be hated. Not an excuse, but I at least can recognize my faults and why it is happening and attempt to control it the best that I can. Love and peace should be brought forward and taught to the masses. When it comes to the end, the only things we're going to have is each other. We can't rebuild a world when there is nothing left but hatred for each other or it will just be the same thing over and over again.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
a reply to: tiberius10721

Come back to me IF you read this.
You are "The No 1 Country" This beacon for freedom.
Home of the free, land of the brave, or something..

How does this video make me see America and it's Education system from over here in Scotland?
I don't hate these kids, I feel sorry for them, an Education system threw them overboard for bombs..
They have no idea why they want to vote for Hillary Clinton, and these kids are meant to be the smart ones..
Tell me what you think..Please my friend..

shaunynews.com...

You're absolutely right to feel sorry for the american youth and the education systems they are thrown into. Sadly, most of us end up paying for this ridiculous education, which is ridiculous in and of itself. This is why the concept of critical thinking and such is so important for us, as individuals and society. Being able to teach yourself something, instead of what is being smashed into our minds within these classrooms and institutions. People, kids, aren't taught anymore to have their own opinions, and it's actually frowned upon in most cases -- to go against what is being taught. I blame a lot of this on religion, and as frowned upon I may get for that, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?. But, like it or not..religion controls just about everything. From what we see on TV, what is being taught in schools (Not directly, but religious people do have a say over what is in the textbooks, look at Texas for example), radio, politics.. etc etc. The education system in this country is quite faulty to say the least.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Lets be completely realistic...

This will not change the mind of a Zionist...

I think we can all agree that moderate people can live together. You and others like to talk about Zionist, the extremist of the Jews. I agree they are extreme, but what do you say about Muslin on Muslin killing that we have been seeing that dwarfs anything America, the Jews and Europe could even come close to. We are talking 13th century type evil crap going on, so what is causing this.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: itsmethegoat

This is why the concept of critical thinking and such is so important for us, as individuals and society. Being able to teach yourself something, instead of what is being smashed into our minds within these classrooms and institutions. People, kids, aren't taught anymore to have their own opinions, and it's actually frowned upon in most cases -- to go against what is being taught.

This is true.....Edward De Bono came up with what he called the "cort" program ...teaching kids lateral thinking...funny his program never took off.........

the education system is designed to make robots...slaves ...people who will follow orders without question....they have given up on the 40 +n generations ...they are concentrating on the youth

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join