It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from Iran supreme leader to the Youth in Europe and North America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The histories of the United States and Europe are ashamed of slavery, embarrassed by the colonial period and chagrined at the oppression of people of color and non-Christians.

that's a new one, i haven't seen a muslim pull the slavery card when trying to belittle others.
i guess he is saying that islam and muslims aren't ashamed of their role in the slave trade, where they oppressed people of color, Christians and Non Christians alike, and that there are many muslims ( no matter what people say) that still do it today.
hell even ol mo had slaves and made laws for them.
it estimated that 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by arab/islam slave traders from the 8th centrury to the 19th century.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Hundreds of thousands murdered in the Crusade in Iraq,

To be balanced, the vast majority murdered in Iraq Muslim killing Muslims. The US and Coalition forces were responsible for comparatively few deaths in comparison to the internecine warfare that was conducted between the two main denominations of Muslims. Something that ISIS have just decided continue.

Arguably, for a brief period, the US and the Coalition were just an excuse and a target. Just because Saddam Hussein kept things in check with his particularly brutal dictatorship does not make it wrong to have removed him. Hussein was responsible - in his time - for 2 million dead Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org...

Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm well aware that Saddam Hussein was a genocidal mad man & honestly have no sympathy for his hanging...

What I do question is the strategic measures used which left a power vacuum for Al Qaeda who under Saddam were nothing but a rag tag non threat...

Also, the amount of civilians deaths we can attribute to any side is as subjective as the official death toll which ranges from 100,000ish to over a million depending on the source...

One things for certain, even at its lowest, the Iraqi death toll was never that high among rival sects in the years proceeding the invasion...
So there is definitely a correlation between the two imo.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I was going to say the same thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

PREACH!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Isn't Khameni the same guy what crafted the Idol called Benjamin Netanyahu and has now arranged for that very same Idol to be set up on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. on February 11, 2015 before a Joint Session of Congress.

Is that the person who has written the letter you posted...

..Is that the man who in all his great wisdom and skillful craft decided to perform the ancient ritual known in the West as the Abomination of Desololation next month?

Is this person you'd like for people to listen to?

The man who has decided all his resources and energy should be directed towards interfering in the private affairs on an unrelated People in the Americans.

Is that the man who thinks he's about to talk his way out of this problem he's arranged for himself?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
It starts "In the name of someone I have made up to satisfy my fantasies"

It's therefore irrelevant. Friggin religious loons...

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy The responses in this thread are disgusting! Ayatollah??? Screw him and his religion! What is it you people don't understand???? Islam is completely incompatible with western ideals and American values! I suggest if you call yourself a real American you look back on the writings of Jefferson or Churchill!! No wonder America is being destroyed and everything we hold dear being dismantled with people actually listening to a fundamental religious crackpot from a third world slum stuck in the 8th century! I'm ashamed what Americans will listen to and self doubt about!

Such a shame,
There are some people like you I'm really sorry for them,
I bet you said to yourself, hey man everyone believes in God, so there must be a difference between you and others.

This is why you don't believe in God.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Not really a rebuttal though as two wrongs don't make a right.

American belligerence should not make light of Islamic belligerence.

Is this trap in thinking really that hard to miss? I mean this is kid's stuff. Children will often blame others to try to shift the blame from themselves. It is not a rebuttal and falling for it is not a rational conclusion.

Islam has been in war with the world since its inception, that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Neither should the plans of the ruling elite of the West, and their incessant dabbling and manipulation of world affairs.

My interest in this matter regarding Islam is of a defensive nature, I don't like the cultural and demographic replacement that is going on in the West, Islam is indeed an enemy of my culture, whether it is so overtly or indirectly.

But that does not mean that we the people, of the world, in all nations, shouldn't be interested in the magician behind the curtain aiming to direct events.

This shifting of blame is a non sequitur, a false dichotomy. I would discard it as useless.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They have a different culture. They celebrate by takinf to the atreets (the hatedul ones) the hateful ones in western culture take to twitter. I saw hundreds of posts of peiple wanting to "kill ragheads" after seeing American sniper.

Just different culture same idiots. Most of those in the streets will live life anonymously and never die dor jihad. I agree there are more radical islamists, but iy has very little to do with the Muslim faith.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

If the original poster hadn't put the West on a pedestal with the moral highground then it wouldn't be a rebuttal...

However they painted the West as a beacon of all that is righteous while claiming everything is the fault of Islam...

It was the perfect rebuttal.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Pat Robertsons pr people probably made him. He's pretty hateful and damn near radical I could definitely see him inspiring hate. Anyone who constantly preachea whats wrong instead of whats right. I think for the most part my opinion is intact. No sense or real precedence dor saying sorry when you did nothing wrong and it doesnt change anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Iran has nothing to do with AQAP's kill lists, but I guess it doesn't matter. Sling hate til it sticks.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Wow. Or you know, patriots are standing up to foreign encroachment. Use your head, dumbass.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mideast

Is there a point to that letter?

Lost in translation?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

He did it, next prognostication will BE IN MY favor RIGHT?
Have you SPOKEN to him?
WE AS A COLLECTIVE aren't TOO crazy about MASSACRES it tends to GALVANIZED us against ANYONE who is affilliaded with any one who does does AS A PEOPLE.
HATE?
DO you actually THINK I am THAT simple that you can ID me and ONLY say it's because I hate?

Nope I want to win.
Emotions get in the way as you are clearly depicting in your EVERY comment.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Only a fool would place the West on a piedestal of righteousness.

I think most Westerners have all heard the most popular of current narratives though, that of the West largely being the culprit of the World for hundreds of years. Not many doubt it, a few don't want to pay for the actions of their ancestors though.

Either way its current and past savagery does not validate any other violence.

But I suppose it's helpful to point out the problems in the West, but not if it's done to draw attention away from something else equally wrong.

All wrongs should preferably be dealt with.

But I'm afraid we are on a collision course as far as civilisations go, I have a hard time thinking we can get out of our current situation without some major bloodshed. In addition to blocs of countries Islam I would say is a beast in its own right. Its adherents are muslim first, most other associations but the most intime comes second to that. No other group has such a strong bond based on spiritual beliefs, they also have highly ambitious aspirations for the world. Christianity is crumbling in comparison.

Conflicts may be unavoidable if Islam is not tamed in the same way that Christianity was, but I would argue that even then Islam is a more aggressive 'memeplex'. Then there is China, Russia and the Western world, another front for humanity to fight in.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I read an English version back during desert storm, and I will not fall for the lies perpetuated by the Islamic apologists, like yourself.

I have looked more into it since, but it only confirms what I have known. I will not entertain any thing more you have to say. Your entitled to your distorted opinion the same as I.

P.S. George Jr was one of our worst presidents in my opinion, so believe what you will, I won't believe in him any more than I would believe your false prophet Mohammad.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: paraphi

I'm well aware that Saddam Hussein was a genocidal mad man & honestly have no sympathy for his hanging...

What I do question is the strategic measures used which left a power vacuum for Al Qaeda who under Saddam were nothing but a rag tag non threat...

Also, the amount of civilians deaths we can attribute to any side is as subjective as the official death toll which ranges from 100,000ish to over a million depending on the source...

One things for certain, even at its lowest, the Iraqi death toll was never that high among rival sects in the years proceeding the invasion...
So there is definitely a correlation between the two imo.

It is too bad that so many Americans don't realize that yes...Saddam was an evil, hateful man would would murder and torture anyone who disagreed with him. But...that is what is required when dealing with animals and knuckle-draggers like those in the middle east. You see, we think that he was evil for ruling with violence when in truth, that is all those people understand. They are animals and have no interest in peace or democracy. They live in tribes and war with each other when they have no one else to fight. This is who they are and we should take some advice from Saddam. They only understand violence. I say...we give it to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
1- To those who are being paid by the govts ,I mean the ones who live through the government tubes , the ones who can never agree with studying and being skeptic , I say : don't bother replying

2- To those who asked him to condemn Islamic fanatics , I say : do a little more research and use the keywords like American Islam. And educate yourselves about how he speaks and who he condemns. I mean , com on , this is no governmental mind feeding site. What are you miss-informed , none-skeptic people even doing here?

3- To those who think that he wants to have reason to kill you people , I say : "think". If he was some kind of fanatic group leader , he should had ordered you all to convert to Islam because other way , he would had to kill you all.

All that he has been asking you is thinking , studying and try to gain a direct and firsthand knowledge of this religion.

And if you can't just stop spoon feeding your brain , then keep up the good work.
and facebook is better place for you.
edit on 23-1-2015 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

Muhammad pbuh made an Islamic state based on religion.

This clergy man talks about secularism which is being imposed by western countries on Islamic states.

Whether he doesn't know what he's doing or he's well paid to be invited to Al-arabia and talk like that to satisfy the owners of the network.

And if we should separate those matters , then Muhammad pbuh should have done that , those who ruled after him should have done that.

These clergies , the uniform and other superficial matters can't fool me. I know where the words are coming from.

I propose you do studying on secularism and how western governments are going change Islam to be a religion which can not be independent and a religion which always needs western countries to back up and look after.

I am 100% sure that if another religion ruled over this oil-rich region , aka middle-east , those greedy western govts would had made plans to make those nations dependent and in-confident nations instead.
because :
When the hyenas see a fat prey , they make plans to take it down. No matter what the prey is , it is enough that it's fat.

And middle east , is fat.
edit on 23-1-2015 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join