It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from Iran supreme leader to the Youth in Europe and North America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Read the Quran, it will tell you everything you need to know. The extremists follow the Prophet to the letter, so read their book and you will understand. It is OK to lie, cheat, steal, rape, torture, and kill the unbelievers, and the only way to heaven is by doing so.

They have no leg to stand on except the words of their prophet, it's all there, just read it for yourself. But remember, it is their duty to do anything they can to convert the whole planet by the sword, that is the only thing that you can trust when it comes to Islam.

Moderate Islam is merely window dressing to get a foot in the door, as soon as they have any advantage, they will take it with violence and hatred. They cannot go against the Prophet, or they will be punished in the same way as they punish any other infidel, and once in, often since birth, they can never get out.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: mideast

Yet not one indication of trying to dissociate Radical Islamic from Islam?

Or Denouncing the acts carried out in the name of Islam by radicals on innocent people?

There is no difference between radical Islam and Islam!!!!!

There is a difference just like with Christianity the radicals follow the beliefs to the T while the more politically correct followers adapt to society.

Wrong! Even the most radical of radical Christians living in America and Europe are not out stoning women, bombing people, and beheading innocents and calling for the destruction of entire people!

Thats because Christianity has become more Politically correct over the years in order to stay relevant.

Remember the Crusades ?

Also anyone that would follow these crazy things in the bible would be considered radical because it is no longer political correct todo:
www.evilbible.com...

16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

www.biblegateway.com...:16

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
a reply to: interupt42

No. Radical Christians do not follow beliefs to a T, they use their perceptions and make them fit into an agenda, whatever they need to perceive the ideal at the time, and that can change to suit their needs.

Real Christians don't do this. Just as real Christians don't push religion on others, criticize others, or judge others based on their religion/s. Just because you might see people do this, and who say that they are Christians-does not make it so.

Crusades

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Remember the Crusades ?

No, I wasn't born yet. I have read about it though, and Islam started it by destroying Christianity in the ME and invading the west. The pope and other religious leaders reacted by invading the Holy Land.

Still going on today it seems, now that oil is so important, not about how Christianity was wiped out in the ME and Islam pushed west, that is an old issue that passed away with the crusaders. Today, the only holy war is in the minds of Islam, not the west.
edit on 22-1-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Do I need to read more than this to point out the problem?

quran.com...

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

If you choose to define corruption in a certain way you can kill anyone. That is not in the spirit of a peacemaker. As a peacemaker you would not kill people period. There are other tools in the toolbox than killing to avoid corruption and suffering.

In other religions/spiritual texts you can read other non dualistic parables that do not have this barbaric thinking that is even older than the Quran. Why follow Muhammad when you can instead be taught by souls like Rumi who clearly transcended Muhammad? Follow the purest light that is not corrupted.

In the end works matter not faith.
edit on 22-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I am going to own up to a slight liking for this gentleman and I do admire his direct approach to the people in the west.

What I would like to know is islam's reaction to people who refuse to accept the belief of a single god, by any name andf also islam's idea that people who may not have agreed to their government's foreign policies but have paid their taxes are responsible for the actions of their government and will be put to death.

Unless we get a dialogue between the rest of the world and islam we will get nowhere and a dialogue with this man in particular would be enlightening and I would respect that.

Iran has stuck to its beliefs in a different way to the saudi luxurious living and drinking that goes on behind closed doors so what he says may well have a different slant - even if I still don't agree with him and islam.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yet not one indication of trying to dissociate Radical Islamic from Islam?

Or Denouncing the acts carried out in the name of Islam by radicals on innocent people?

That was exactly what I was waiting for.

After saying the personal grief and heartache caused by previous injustices done by Christians who are deeply ashamed of what their forefathers did ----

I was waiting for him to say that someday Muslims will look back on this time in history and be deeply ashamed of the terrorists and have deep personal grief and heartache ---

For the radicals to learn from history

and see how the world will view them years from now

and

what an un-eraseable stain they are putting on the faith of Islam

edit on 9Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:35:16 -0600am12201amk224 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

No. Radical Christians do not follow beliefs to a T, they use their perceptions and make them fit into an agenda, whatever they need to perceive the ideal at the time, and that can change to suit their needs.

Real Christians don't do this. Just as real Christians don't push religion on others, criticize others, or judge others based on their religion/s. Just because you might see people do this, and who say that they are Christians-does not make it so.

Crusades

Hundreds of years ago, and Christians now are deeply embarrassed by them and ashamed of the actions of their forefathers.

Should not the radical Muslims wake up

and see the shame they are putting on Islam,

a deep and lasting shame -

one where hundreds of years from now,

when one tries to tell someone about Islam as a faith ---

they will reply quite simply:

21st Century Terrorism.

edit on 9Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:33:57 -0600am12201amk224 by grandmakdw because: formatting

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The responses in this thread are disgusting! Ayatollah??? Screw him and his religion! What is it you people don't understand???? Islam is completely incompatible with western ideals and American values! I suggest if you call yourself a real American you look back on the writings of Jefferson or Churchill!! No wonder America is being destroyed and everything we hold dear being dismantled with people actually listening to a fundamental religious crackpot from a third world slum stuck in the 8th century! I'm ashamed what Americans will listen to and self doubt about!

Jefferson? The guy calling for equality for all men? Hmmm... Methinks YOU need to go reread the writings of those two people.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nah, they haven't gone away. The religious right just likes to pretend they don't exist.
The Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About

McQuilliams’ possible ties to the Phineas Priesthood may sound strange, but it’s actually unsettlingly common. In fact, his association with the hateful religious group highlights a very real — but often under-reported — issue: terrorism enacted in the name of Christ.

To be sure, violent extremism carried out by people claiming to be Muslim has garnered heaps of media attention in recent years, with conservative pundits such as Greta Van Susteren of Fox News often insisting that Muslim leaders publicly condemn any acts of violence perpetrated in the name of Islam (even though many already have).

But there is a long history of terrorist attacks resembling McQuilliams’ rampage across Austin — where violence is carried out in the name of Christianity — in the United States and abroad. In America, the Ku Klux Klan is well-known for over a century of gruesome crimes against African Americans, Catholics, Jews, and others — all while ascribing to what they say is a Christian theology. But recent decades have also given rise to several “Christian Identity” groups, loose organizations united by a hateful understanding of faith whose members spout scripture while engaging in horrifying acts of violence. For example, various members of The Order, a militant group of largely professed Mormons whose motto was a verse from the book of Jeremiah, were convicted for murdering Jewish talk show host Alan Berg in 1984; the “Army of God”, which justifies their actions using the Bible, is responsible for bombings at several abortion clinics, attacks on gay and lesbian nightclubs, and the explosion at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia; and Scott Roeder cited the Christian faith as his motivation for killing George Tiller — a doctor who performed late-term abortions — in 2009, shooting the physician in the head at point-blank range while he was ushering at church.

These incidents have been bolstered by a more general spike in homegrown American extremism over the past decade and a half. Between 2000 and 2008, the number of hate groups in America rose 54 percent according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, and white-supremacist groups — including many with Christian roots — saw an “explosion” in recruitment after Barack Obama was elected the country’s first African-American president in 2008. In fact, the growth of this and other homegrown terrorist threats has become so great that it spurred then-Attorney General Eric Holder to revive the Domestic Terror Task Force in June of this year.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

21st Century Terrorism.

21st century Terrorism? You don't even know what you are talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I'm not justifying any of it. In reality In my first post I called B$ on his part because he is no better than what he is writing against.

The fact that he never denounced the violent acts by so called Muslims was very telling for me.

However, that is not to say that Christianity or other religions haven't had their share of shameful acts.

In fact, if we can take one thing away from all this religions B$ is that its a good thing to separate Church from State.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What Quran did you read...

Or let me guess...

This information is courtesy of ReligionOfPeace.com or AnsweringIslam.com...

Firstly, I've read it & understand the Quran, it's important to understand the full scripture instead of cherry-picking verses that you think prove your "point"...

Secondly...
Why about our Prophet Jesus?

I'm sure he wouldn't approve of anything of the sort...

So why would us Muslims do any of the things you just said?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

George Bush Jr. said different than that...

So I'm gonna go ahead & take his official word over your presumptuous opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: grandmakdw

21st Century Terrorism.

21st century Terrorism? You don't even know what you are talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are right that most Muslims don't participate in
what will be known for all eternity as
the great
21st Century Terrorism

Hundreds of years ago most Christians didn't participate in
the Crusades either , and most Christians today are horrified at the thought of the Crusades -

the two are quite comparable -
the Crusades left a deeply dishonorable and unforgettable stain on Christianity

21st Century Terrorism
will also leave a deeply dishonorable and unforgettable stain on Islam

Both are reprehensible and both do not reflect the values of the average believer
and both are (and will be ) the reply
of the unbeliever when one talks to them about your faith
they are both indelible black stains on the religions
stains that the average believer thinks are horrific and not representative of their faith at all.

But stains nonetheless that will affect how nonbelievers view the religions for eternity.

edit on 10Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:00:56 -0600am12201amk224 by grandmakdw because: grammar addition

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The responses in this thread are disgusting! Ayatollah??? Screw him and his religion! What is it you people don't understand???? Islam is completely incompatible with western ideals and American values! I suggest if you call yourself a real American you look back on the writings of Jefferson or Churchill!! No wonder America is being destroyed and everything we hold dear being dismantled with people actually listening to a fundamental religious crackpot from a third world slum stuck in the 8th century! I'm ashamed what Americans will listen to and self doubt about!

Never have words be spoken so true.
America is slowly being destroyed little by little.
And the new generations sits back silent not a word spoken.
Is there no real men left in this great nation.
I am to old a man and worn out to answer the call.
It is my hope that the young generation sees and understand
that they are the hope of this world. And see fit to stand at the ready
to take on the evil that wishes to destroy the United States one little piece at a time.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You can define "corruption in a certain way" if you only read that verse...

Maybe you should look into other verses that do define it...
Such as spreading disorder among the land, or in others words tyrannical governance...

How about the verse immediately after?

Which says "Except those who repent before you overpower them. Then be sure that Allah is merciful & forgiving."

Don't cherry pick the Quran, that makes you no better than the Clerics & Mullahs who do the same to spread hatred.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

No not hundreds of years ago, actually, post 9/11 in fact...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
People hold to our Constitution like it is religion as well...

The truth is freedom of religion was somewhat of a mistake, we have in theory separation of church and state but we "allow" for mass gatherings and tremendous wealth to be accumulated as well as political power

I bet if we taxed religion we'd be way better off, much less interest in establishing new faiths plus a lot more tax dollars. IF Islam funded our defense via Taxation... lol, they'd never show up for dinner honestly.

Everyone wants to tax the rich, but aside from in reality a really small number of uber rich, mot rich people (ordinary rich, Millionaires) worked uber hard... I say Tax the churches etc. 40%-50% that would help EVERYTHING.

The Truth is WE are FUNDING them...

We fight and then this idiocy (like right here) gets media attention and respect and grows.

China doesn't have this issue, it's not allowed. Is it "against western beliefs" NO, we have freedom for this, Tax free incentives. It's surely against China's rules and way of life, freedom is a funny word they are for all intents and purposes free of this nonsense, even with the heart of it in their yard you rarely hear of an Islamic movement that doesn't get a boot to the head in China very quickly.

I'm just saying "Freedom" is a very speculative word, it really in truth has more than one definition because it's a perspective based thing, some would say "worship" is a form of Freedom, I would say other peoples insane ideas violate virtually all of my Freedoms, real ones, modern ones, like not being accosted by followers, being searched, in rare cases the right to walk down the street.... Or even the media INFLICTING me with the bs words of a Fanatic in this case... aimed at my children none the less.

As a smoker, I am limited to where I can smoke, I am taxed seriously and other things. Why? because my behavior is anti social to others, it affects them. Likewise why is religion exempt, if my behavior might raise health costs for others I am told to "stand here only" and PAY for what I do... ergo to me Religion should be the same, limited speech because it affects others is contrary to the common good, taxation to PAY for the problems it brings. Heck if I get in trouble for dope I can't even go to Canada right? So why do we allow immigration from anti social groups in the name of "freedom" There is no reason for this anymore... bring the Hammer down.

Why should my kids even see this?

If a company spread an ad for malt liquor to kids they'd be in deep doo doo... This is no different. Tax them hard, limit where and how they can transmit messages and limit public behavior, if religion is the "opiate of the masses" then damnit impose the same restrictions we do on all opiates.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join