It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Revolution Inside USA Is A Strategical Mistake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: swanne

There will be no revolution in the united states. Those rednecks would never be able to organize correctly to carry it out. It's just wishful fantasy from the deranged.

Probably the greatest single obstacle to a successful revelation, its organization, is the current level of diversity of all sorts, political, racial, cultural ect. Although there was enough regional self interest and suspicion of government that it took a few years to work out the constitution, there was enough continuity in the colonies to organize a proper revolution......."rednecks" pulling most of the weight.

These days a revolution would result in a fracturing up into regions which would probably be an acceptable result for the NWO or whoever or whatever one wants to call it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why Revolution Inside USA Is A Strategical Mistake

Revolutions are started by hungry people not sloth pirates.

The American 1776 revolution was not started by hungry people and this is demonstrated by and in the results. Just look at the revolutions around the world started by hungry and financial disaffected people. In most cases they just stayed hungry while psychopaths took over. Their condition worsened, purges only eliminated anyone with a brain, killing sprees, and their condition under the heavy hand worsened.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

If there were to be a rebellion in the US the only way to accomplish it is with fertilizer and diesel IED's and snipers. Essentially, roadside bombs to kill civilians while your snipers take out people of interest (cops, bankers, and so on). A rebellion would have to be a guerrilla war against the people and not against the government. This would create a police state that many would not be content with, which would be the source of many protests and large economic losses. After a period of years officials would eventually be elected that would end things by offering up concessions and taking away the reason for rebellion.

Its not all on the people. The government has a responsibility not to provoke the people. The government has a responsibility to defuse without force or subterfuge by remembering its place as an apparatus. They should never forget that "We the people" is from where power is derived. Government by consent.......which had been hard to come by.

One of the greatest examples of a violation of the consent people in american history has been the resent AHCA. A raw and flagrant example of rule by compulsion clearly outside or government and high court purview. No civil rights were enforced nor were any constitutional position or authority of the federal government reiterated.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There may be a time when the cure is worse than the disease. Who cares if we are competitive with China if that means I have to live in a country that is as oppressive as China?

The US is "as oppressive as China"?! Lol you have no idea what true oppression is. You have no idea what it actually means to live in a Marxist ideological country.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If you Yankees start butchering each other in another civil war you better know damn well us Canadians will invade your asses. Whether we help the loyalists or expand our borders will be determined by whether or not Russia has attacked this continent which they surely will do via the Arctic and Alaska.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

All it takes is for people to actually VOTE responsibly and pay attention to who they are voting for instead of just voting party lines.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Actually, the American Revolution is a great example of propaganda smear tactics from a bunch of smugglers upset that they had to pay taxes on their goods now. The Boston Massacre wasn't the fault of the British, but rather an American who got behind them and yelled "Fire!" But that didn't stop the separatists from pushing tons of propaganda that it was the British's fault. Also, the Revolution would have remained in the New England colonies if it weren't for Ben Franklin and his propaganda to pull the rest of the states into the conflict (the divided snake for instance as well as naming a Virginian as the head of the Continental Congress). The American Revolution is an excellent study in media propaganda tactics.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
America is a complete slave police state already. Wake up people, a peaceful revolution is needed. If you really want to know what's going on, GRAY STATE was just released yesterday raw and uncut after the filmaker David Crowley, his wife and daughter were murdered several days ago. RIP, and I hope whoever watches this, the light bulb turns on! www.allnewspipeline.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CottonwoodStormy
America is a complete slave police state already.

Then how come you are able to write this?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne I am fortunate enough to not live in America. If you watch the movie you will understand how freedom of expression is bit by bit being suppressed, the economy is about to collapse, a new world order is coming, and you my friend won't realize it until its too late. Just watch the movie unbiased and then decide.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CottonwoodStormy

Why is it always assumed that the elite are going to want to topple the current global paradigm to institute this supposed NWO? Seems to me (especially going by fearmongers like you) that they already control us (after all you just called America a police state). So explain to me what the overall goal would be in enacting chaos, destroying EVERYTHING they've worked for, all to implement some supposed scary government? If anything the NWO is already here (not that I believe in it anyways, it's just that the premise that the NWO has to be heralded in through mass chaos is always required in this conspiracy theory is completely laughable). You spend so much time worrying about this cataclysm, you don't realize that you have already entered the state you feared so much. Such naivety...
edit on 22-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If you watch the movie you will understand how freedom of expression is bit by bit being suppressed

As I said in my OP:

Americans dreaming for a new Civil War. A new revolution. Watching Hollywood movies about it and fantacising about it.

So predictable.

Sorry, but Hollywood is not my idea of unbiased news source.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

David Crowley was not hollywood, he was an independent filmaker and he was perhaps killed for it. You are being seriously narrowminded, but to each their own.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

David Crowley was not hollywood, he was an independent filmaker and he was perhaps killed for it.

"Perhaps killed. " You don't even know if the US government really killed him, but you jump to the conclusion that the gov did.

I thought we were supposed to consider people "innocent until proven guilty". Yet somehow when it comes to accusing members of the government, you guys happily suspend that rule.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

David Crowley was not hollywood, he was an independent filmaker and he was perhaps killed for it. You are being seriously narrowminded, but to each their own.

I find it unlikely that David Crowley was killed for his video it is more likely that the official story is true. If we assume that he was murdered, it's not like the murderers prevented the video from being released or anything. In fact, I'd say that more people know about this The Grey State video now more than ever. I had never heard of it until Crowley died.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
The NWO IS already here, and economic collapse is inevitable which is why the chaos may emerge and why the government is preparing for a further totalitarian rule. It's not fear mongering, its already happening. It's how to stop it through knowledge and peaceful revolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well maybe you should watch it and see what he has to say, he is certainly better at articulating things then me.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

He isn't going to be saying anything that I don't already know and have learned through my tenure here at ATS. Trust me, I've been down this path before and used to be in your shoes. I got tired of waiting for this imminent collapse for 3+ years now, so I've just moved on. When it happens, it happens. I wonder if it will be as bad as everyone says it will around here though?
edit on 22-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
So there we have it. Americans dreaming for a new Civil War. A new revolution. Watching Hollywood movies about it and fantacising about it. Gearing (guns, guns, and also guns) up so to "resist the big bad Gov". Whining on social media that they have no freedom of speech although they just used their freedom of speech so to whine on the social media. We see them all over the place - attempting to spread their hatred for their government, citing in reference some leaks from dubious wisthleblowers who have ties with Russia or China (and sometimes both).

Meanwhile, let us take a look at the other side of the globe. China is the new World Number One Economy leader. Of course it is, everything is made in China. In 2010 it was already known that China has started sharing its intelligence services with Russia. Since 1996 a Sino-Russian military partnership started through the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Then in 2014 they went through with the petrodollar. At the end of 2014, major DDoS attacks traced back to China crippled many american online systems. And as many american people were busy whining about how bad the government protecting them was, Russia went on and silently signed another trade agreement - this time with India, the country which is about to become the new most populated country in the world. Talk about potential for an army. There is even words that Iran joined the party.

A flash parenthese on these coutries' position on freedom of speech: if you think these countries tolerate rebellion, or any speech that may encourage it, think again. Their censorship is fully effective and enforced.

Now, back to the US. Yes, the US do have its flaws, like any other countries in the world. But please, do try to realize the consequences that a new american revolution would bring. If the people revolt, the people will weaken the US as a whole. Maybe even abandon heavy armament so to avoid it falling into the Revolutionaries (or pro-Revolutionaries inside the military). Which means the entire nation will become vulnerable to exterior attack.

What do you think will China-Russia-India-Iran then do? Pass on the opportunity to control North America in addition to the whole of Asia? And what do you think will happen to freedom of speech then, hm?

The exhausted Revolutionaries will not find peace. They will only find themselves facing the combined power of nearly all of Asia's military, technological and economical power:

Maybe this is the East's actual strategy. Divide and conquer. After all Russia did conduct Operation Infektion to try and turn the american people against the US intelligence agency during the Cold War.

Revolution, and those who promote it, is utter selfishness. Because if you all think about it for a moment, you can see that it is a major strategical error. And to those who nevertheless keep on promoting it, I say this: shame on you for putting your hatred before the well-being of your fellow americans.

Revolution is word often misused in place of rebellion, or coup d'état, or a change fashion. Real revolution is mental, not physical. And so a revolution need not be violent of sudden. If enough people think in a new way, then society changes. Which is why the MSM, the internet, religion, public education and the First Amendment are so important.

The American Revolution was more than a change of government. The AR redefined the individual's relationship with government toward a more natural condition of living. It happened because circumstances gave people a taste of freedom in the hundred years before 1776, and they wanted to keep it.

War is always a tragic waste to be resorted to as the last possible action.

Since nuclear/biological/chemical weapons were invented, large armies are only effective as occupation forces. A large battlefield force gets nuked. Since America has an ocean on either side, the invasion force could be nuked at sea, with minimal fallout and collateral damage. All American politico-military actions in the eastern, old world hemisphere are at best stupid and at worst designed to cause totalitarianism. No American actions outside of trade are necessary for protection or efficacious for prosperity.

When the revolution is successful, H L Menken predicted it to be accomplished some time in the next 3000 years, there will be free trade world wide and probably no government at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Honestly, I have family members that woke up as recent as this week when they saw on the news Russia had cut off gas supplies to Europe and cancelled the US nuclear alliance. They are now making sure they are stocked up with supplies and informed how to respond in an emergency situation such as global economic collapse. I think its coming down to a crunch time even though you been waiting for it and waiting for it. I also have other friends saying the same thing, bring it on already, over it. There is a full spectrum of people who are completely aware and unaware. I think things are going to be rough in the future unless we start reversing some laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join