It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Revolution Inside USA Is A Strategical Mistake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

A balance such as MAD can be upset by the fall of a country.

That's why I am calling prorevolutionaries "selfish". They see only hatred and they do not realize the consequences that their actions may bring.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Precisely.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You may not like revolution, you may not want revolution.

But you WILL GET revolution.

And it is no ones fault but your own (USA)

(post by TryAndStopTheFuture555 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If a rrvolution happens in america, it will br started by the govt cracking down with extreme force on those who SPEAK out against the govt. Other countries will sit and watch saying ' you now get a taste of what you have been dishinh out worldwide' and "why would we want our soliders dieing in an american civil war? "

Just a thought,,,,

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

Oh, I think the other nations will do alot more than sit the opportunity (to occupy North America) out.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
OP is a Zionist Neocon

look under his alias

It means "sky swan"; it is the only words of hebrew I know; and it's in hebrew because I'm 1/4 jew and it looks cool under my name.

Tourist.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Who's going to lead and organize this revolution? You? How are you going to make sure the leadership doesn't seize power then never relinquish it?

I'm willing to bet you have no idea what you are talking about and wishing for.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Americans only unite on Super bowl Sunday. Otherwise they are fat and distracted. Americans couldn't organize a meeting, let alone a front.

There is a world wide revolt going on, and it is directed at America. But they won't have to invade, either. All the nations at large have to do to topple the US is switch to a new currency and stop using the almighty dollar. We've seen the various countries buying up hundreds of tons of gold to hedge against the collapse of the dollar. Its inevitable.

All the world has to do then is sit back and watch us eat each other alive.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't think the problem is that a reveloution would not work but that you do not know how it could be done and still deal with the rest of the world. It is possible with the right captain.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Pigs will grow wings and fly before the americans revolt ...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: clearmind

Oh, I think the other nations will do alot more than sit the opportunity (to occupy North America) out.

Charlie Daniels said it best "we may do a little bit of fighting amongst ourselves, but you out siders better leave us alone".

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

yep, and that`s the most important thing about any revolution, you have to have a better plan and better people ready to take over when the revolution is successful.
Where is this plan and who are the people?
Without a plan revolution just creates a power vacuum and then it`s a roll of the dice as to who or what will fill the vacuum.What you get might be worse than what you had.

another important thing about any revolution is that you all have to be fighting for the same reason and for the same cause.
I`m sure a lot of the black "revolutionaries" would be happy with Al Sharpton as new president/dictator but that wouldn`t sit well with a lot of other "revolutionaries".

revolution requires a lot of organization and Americans are too divided and disorganized to even organize a decent meaningful protest.
if people can`t even get organized enough to change things by using the system than they have no chance of being organized enough to pull off a successful revolution.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A governments actions will dictate any possible revolution by it's people.

Your advocating acceptance to degrees of freedom which is in reality differing levels of slavery all because of an ambiguous threat from some boogieman.

This tactic of perpetual fear has worked in the past with" evil commies" and now it's "evil terrorists".

So now I should worry about the "evil Asians"?

I say forget the distractions and lets get to cleaning our own house.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Revolution should always be a last resort. But when the elected do not follow through on things which got them elected, and fail to do right in the eyes of those they were elected to represent it will always eventually happen its just a case of when the breaking point is. Interesting idea been put about as to wether the US could actually put a revolution in place, I personally think not and I don't think its the result of accident. The US system is designed for 1 purpose, keep the rich and powerful rich and powerful. In terms of the global economy what is the US's aim? To make money and remain a superpower. Is it then so difficult to see that these politicians would have the same aims on a personal level within their countries economy?. These are the aims of the majority of politicians, anyone with a brain can follow patterns to see that this is what its all about, the money. Now as hard as this is to believe politicians are usually fairly clever people. They knew that the system would eventually be seen for what it was, and with thanks to some subtle social conditioning the US citizens are now aware of the flaws of the system but unable to do anything about it, for the following reasons. The Mind-numbingly dull education systems which tell the young what to think, instead of encouraging the sort of constructive debate which lets them work out how to think for themselves, thus creating machines that can only produce facts and not ideas. Teach them morals then openly contradict those very morals leaving them not knowing the difference between right and wrong. Make them choke on materialism from birth to the point where the average person would choose making a $1000 over making a difference. On top of this the diversity we see in the united states of america makes it extremely divided. With so many people from so many different walks of life, all with contrasting opinions and beliefs, the public are too busy arguing amongst themselves (much like we are now in this thread) to notice they all share the same oppressor in the form of a corrupt and power hungry government. This inability to unite coupled with the lack of true education of the youth makes revolution a highly unlikely scenario, which I think is a shame.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Where is this plan and who are the people?

I think that information if it exist would be classified?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been interested in military strategy since I was a child, so much so that I made the decision to pursue this interest at the university level. I have been exposed to a variety of opinions on many different military subjects, and I must say that my least favorite topic is the modern world. I much prefer the simplicity of historical conflicts, lol. History has a way of becoming less convoluted as time goes on and the picture becomes a bit clearer. The allies had no idea of the extent of the Holocaust as it was occurring, and history operates this way whenever there are people to protect and maintain a specific story. But then again, the winners write history, although eventually the truth usually comes out. Anyway, modern conflicts are too confusing for my tastes, and we will not know the extent of things until well into the future.

I have considered the idea of revolution within the US, and have studied the potential outcomes to the best of my abilities, and I have concluded that things are not so obvious. What I mean is that there are so many potentialities that it is impossible to predict the course of events. You claim that revolution within the US would weaken the nation, and there is no disputing this fact. It would basically open up an entirely new war if the divided US were invaded by a foreign power, and the federal government would have to deal with fighting two enemies. But then again, the rebellious side would also have to fight these invaders. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the warring parties within the US would actually stop fighting one another in an attempt to repel the invaders. But this is assuming an invasion occurs, and I do not think this is inevitable.

One thing history teaches us is that when a revolution occurs within a nation, many other nations around the world will throw their hat in with one side or the other, or will stay out of the conflict. What will likely occur is that the main US allies will side with the federal government, while other nations will indirectly, not directly, support the rebellious faction. But they will only do this after squeezing certain concessions out of the rebels, ensuring that if they win the supporting nation will get something in return. Often times this will be a military alliance, or the establishing of good diplomatic and economic relations. I've never seen nations establish sexual relations, but we should try that. It would be cool. So like I said, it is not a given that other nations would automatically invade. They are much more likely to support one side or the other.

A rebelling force will face some of the same problems the Confederacy faced during the Civil War. The Confederate Navy was so useless that it might as well have been non-existent. A rebelling force would have to seize a wide variety of government materiel and hardware to even put up a conventional fight. If the rebellious forces were partisan, then you have essentially got the entire power of the federal navy with little to do. That means that you've got the entire might of the US Navy that would be prowling, and could be used to put an end to any invasion attempt. Because any invasion attempt, in lieu of the position of North America in relation to potentially dangerous countries, would come by sea. It is not like Europe, were ground forces can be sent in across land. It would be totally impractical to fly a large invasion force in to the US. Plus, you would have to have ships to supply these forces, and these ships would be decimated by the US submarine fleet alone.

It should be noted that the only chance of success a revolutionary force would have is to be a guerrilla or partisan force. Unless there was a significantly large portion of the US that revolted, but even then the federal government will retain the majority of military power, which basically forces the rebelling forces into a partisan force, no matter how much they try to be conventional. I cannot stress enough how useless it would be for a rebelling force to attempt to go toe to toe with the US military. They are too strong and too technologically superior. Even if the rebels could seize some federal supplies and hardware, this will make little difference. And nowadays it costs so much money to produce the high-tech war machines that a rebel force would be stressed economically. Look at what happened to the South in the Civil War. It would probably be worse than that in economic terms, again because it costs so much more to field a modern military force. But if you've only got partisan forces, which again is the most likely scenario, then it is difficult to establish an entirely new government as the South did. Plus, forces move a whole lot faster, and it would be virtually impossible for a rebel government to avoid capture, since they would be a technological disadvantage. If the federal government wants to find you, and will use their resources, they will find you. Just look at how they caught Escobar back in the 90's. And we have much better technology now. What I mean is that simply talking on a phone will give away your position, meaning you have to have lots of technical personnel. Basically, you would have to have half of the country's job force just to function conventionally.

My main point is this: a rebelling force would be wiped out before they got fully mobilized. An all out civil war within the US will NOT happen anytime soon. It is virtually impossible for a rebel force to succeed. The only hope is to go underground, but this means there are fewer federal troops tied down, meaning that the federal military would essentially be at the same strength, since there are no massive battles going on. So you would not have sheer chaos, which another nation could take advantage of. And let's say another nation did invade. You would have UN troops, or allied troops, coming to the aid of the US. Just look at how many countries were willing to send troops into the Middle East. You can be sure that these same nations would jump to the defense of the US, especially when the US made promises, which they would do, if they needed aid. So I just do not see any revolution amounting to much. There are ways that a revolution could succeed, but it would take time, and it would consist of roving bands of guerrilla forces, making locating them difficult. When you use larger or more conventional forces, your signature is much larger, meaning it is easier for such groups to be found and then destroyed. Those who talk of revolution today do not realize what they are saying. They do not realize that there would probably never be enough people willing to fight. Then they do not take actual military matters into consideration. I can guarantee you that the Pentagon is not worried about a revolution in the US, at least not anything akin to the Civil War. I'm sure they've developed plans for such, but that is just because that is part of their job. They probably have plans for invading Canada as well, but that will never happen. That is what government do. So I can say with extreme confidence that if a revolution ever breaks out, it will be over before it has achieved anything meaningful. Unless there is a significant portion of the population behind it, which is unlikely to happen.
edit on 1/21/15 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its an interesting fact you are stating here, however there are a few questions that need to be addressed:
- With a lot of infiltration in these kind of websites, who knows if the government are anticipating or even leading a revolution themselves, just to control it. This way it can be choses what gets public, and what will be changed afterwards.

- Although I don't expect it, the friction between East and West could be just shown to us, while at the background the are cooperating to create the NWO. If that is the case the East would not infiltrate the West in case of a US revolution. Although what is certain is that West has infiltrated the East.

- If a revolution breaks out in the US, then the East should be very careful, because the US still has its nuclear materials. This could escalate very quickly.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think it's time the masses revolted and killed off the wealthy elite. As if it were the French Revolution or a Michael Bay film.

Billionaire's get beheaded during the revolution. Millionaire's rent out the town square for the beheading.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join