It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think a lot of us are unsure as to what exactly it is that you're talking about. The evidence that would be required to support your theories are simply not there.Where is theevidencethat the ancient egyptians used the pyramids as energy sources? Furthermore, I have no idea what it means to tap into the matrix of reality, or however you phrased it. Additionally, it would be of your benefit to spell the words of your theories correctly. It's "infinite," not "infinate." Lastly, I think that what bybyots was saying was that if the ancient egyptians had all of this special advanced energy, why wouldn't they have invested some of this into curing themselves of the parasitic infections that plagued them. Schistosomiasis is an actual disease caused by worms that were responsible for many many deaths in the ancient egyptians. So instead of creating "stargates" or "bridges between the realms" (which, by the way, are not real things), why wouldn't they have devoted a little more energy into curing the diseases that killed them at very young ages?
edit on 8-2-2015 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188

I think a lot of us are unsure as to what exactly it is that you're talking about. The evidence that would be required to support your theories are simply not there.Where is theevidencethat the ancient egyptians used the pyramids as energy sources? Furthermore, I have no idea what it means to tap into the matrix of reality, or however you phrased it. Additionally, it would be of your benefit to spell the words of your theories correctly. It's "infinite," not "infinate." Lastly, I think that what bybyots was saying was that if the ancient egyptians had all of this special advanced energy, why wouldn't they have invested some of this into curing themselves of the parasitic infections that plagued them. Schistosomiasis is an actual disease caused by worms that were responsible for many many deaths in the ancient egyptians. So instead of creating "stargates" or "bridges between the realms" (which, by the way, are not real things), why wouldn't they have devoted a little more energy into curing the diseases that killed them at very young ages?

Could have been a later generation of people that had no access to the advanced technology thier ancestors had. . . .

Perhaps the people built the pyramids and set up a worldwide grid of some sort pre dated those who had the worms.

Once the power grid was down or destroyed then things like long life and health could have vastly degenerated.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

what proof can you offer to support your claims ?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

What are you talking about, I havent made any claims, people in the videos have made plenty.

Watch them and see what proof they provide to support what they are saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Amusing as this thread is, I still remain massively unconvinced. There's no proof whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Just like your other youtube video's, no proof at all.

You somehow think a youtube is proof of some outlandish claim.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

What are you talking about, I havent made any claims, people in the videos have made plenty.

This isn't how a scientific debate works. You brought a dozen or more Ancient Alien clips to this thread, and used them to back up YOUR CLAIM that the ancient Egyptians were using power for things that are purely conjecture. You went out of your way to ignore anyone showing you that YOUR CLAIM falls down when looked at from any angle other than that of a sci-fi novel. Not only is there no evidence to back YOUR CLAIM up, but YOUR CLAIM involves things that are not even real.

Allow me to demonstrate what you have done in this thread, by making a mock-OP right here that parallels yours:

The Golem: ancient Jewish AI? The ancient Jews constructed intelligent robots made of clay that ran on God power (fact). THE ONLY QUESTIONS THIS THREAD IS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS, then, are what sort of tasks did the Jews intend for them? And did ancient civilization fall victim to the singularity?

There is exactly as much evidence of the Golem being real as there is of pyramid power. You can't make a thread on a site whose tagline is "deny ignorance" and not expect people to question when you spout utter fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Giza means border in Arabic, and is at the border of upper and lower Egypt.

Neither is true.
Etymology of Giza:

from Arabic Er-ges-her "beside the high," i.e., the Great Pyramid.
link
Often used describing a location in a valley (like that of the Nile.) A valley is also "beside the high," as it is lower than the surrounding area.

Also, the "border" of Upper and Lower Egypt was approximately the location of Memphis, a good 27 km (practically) due South of Giza.

Harte

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Worms? Why would you take that leap in logic to they had worms controlling thier minds. I dunno about that one my BS sense is tingling. . . .

Now that's a startling revelation.
We didn't think you had one.

Harte

My BS detector peaks out every time I read someones off topic insults.

Lets stay on topic with what the ancient peoples could have used thier power for if they had set up a global power grid.

I think stargates are most likely what they were doing.

See what I mean?

Harte

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Well I guess they didn't have GPS. back then.

The Pyramid and for that matter all the ancient sites were power generators,The question?, what sort of power was it generating?. What does power do? by definition, it enhances effort. What sort of power and what sort of effort was it enhancing? The Power was electrical in nature, as is the human body. The Pyramid texts, indicate, a totally different paradigm from us. Where the most important thing was the Ka the Ba and the Ankh, and the Unchangeable stars, The power elevated one if not all of these to communicate and interact with other beings in the stars. It sounds like a Star gate to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Well I guess they didn't have GPS. back then.

The Pyramid and for that matter all the ancient sites were power generators,The question?, what sort of power was it generating?. What does power do? by definition, it enhances effort. What sort of power and what sort of effort was it enhancing? The Power was electrical in nature, as is the human body. The Pyramid texts, indicate, a totally different paradigm from us. Where the most important thing was the Ka the Ba and the Ankh, and the Unchangeable stars, The power elevated one if not all of these to communicate and interact with other beings in the stars. It sounds like a Star gate to me.

Yeah me too, thats what the some of thier ancient legends spoke about, connecting worlds or tying them together which sounds alot like a stargate to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Here is part 2 of William Henry talking about stargates, very interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It might sound a bit surreal, but what shape does a yogi when sitting and meditating adopt, with crossed legs etc. Doesn't he take on the outline of a Pyramid, with the Entrance at the navel, and the third eye up around where the pyramidon would have been. If this is the case then then the Chakras might be positioned where the internal rooms are? Remember the original entrance is offset where the heart chakra would be.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It might sound a bit surreal, but what shape does a yogi when sitting and meditating adopt, with crossed legs etc. Doesn't he take on the outline of a Pyramid, with the Entrance at the navel, and the third eye up around where the pyramidon would have been. If this is the case then then the Chakras might be positioned where the internal rooms are? Remember the original entrance is offset where the heart chakra would be.

No it makes sense to me, and some hace had meditations going to other worlds via the stargate within.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No it makes sense to me, and some hace had meditations going to other worlds via the stargate within.

Let's go down the list...
1) Outrageous claim? Check.
2) Total lack of evidence? Check.
3) Enormous amounts of evidence disproving the claim? Check.

Yeah, I can are why it would make sense to you. How about you and your little pal get together, sit cross-legged in your magical little 'pyramid shapes', and take a little trip through one of your 'wormholes'? Who knows, you might like it so much that you won't want to return. *fingers crossed*

Seriously though. At this point I think just about everyone here thinks you're just trolling. I certainly hope that's the case, because if there are really such uneducated, gullible, stubborn, ignorant, downright stupid people as you make yourself out to be, out walking around amongst the general populace, I would be quite worried.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Let's go down the list...

1) Outrageous claim? Check.

2) Total lack of evidence? Check.

3) Enormous amounts of evidence disproving the claim? Check.

Yeah, I can are why it would make sense to you. How about you and your little pal get together, sit cross-legged in your magical little 'pyramid shapes', and take a little trip through one of your 'wormholes'? Who knows, you might like it so much that you won't want to return. *fingers crossed*

Seriously though. At this point I think just about everyone here thinks you're just trolling. I certainly hope that's the case, because if there are really such uneducated, gullible, stubborn, ignorant, downright stupid people as you make yourself out to be, out walking around amongst the general populace, I would be quite worried.

Just because you have never had a spiritual experience doesnt mean they arent real. Dont be willfully ignorant of what other people have experienced. Seeing is believing, and you wont be here forever, so its just a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Just because you have never had a spiritual experience doesnt mean they arent real. Dont be willfully ignorant of what other people have experienced. Seeing is believing, and you wont be here forever, so its just a matter of time.

Where did I say I've never had a spiritual experience? ...Oh, I didn't. Thanks for making that assumption about me, but for the record, I've had several deeply spiritual experiences in my life. Although I've got to say, none of them have ever included "stargates" or any similar fictional devices.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Where did I say I've never had a spiritual experience? ...Oh, I didn't. Thanks for making that assumption about me, but for the record, I've had several deeply spiritual experiences in my life. Although I've got to say, none of them have ever included "stargates" or any similar fictional devices.

Like i said just because it hasnt happened to you doesnt mean it never happened to others. I said it before and I will say it again seeing is believing. You havent had any stargate type meditations so you poke fun at those who have. Meditation uses the device of your mind and spirit which is all that is needed to open a stargate.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am quite familiar with the benefits of meditation. If it were just the post about 'stargates' and meditation, I wouldn't even say anything, as spiritual experiences can take on many forms and are highly subjective. When taken in context with all of your other postings, however, it just serves as another nail in the coffin of your lunacy.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Just because you have never had a spiritual experience doesnt mean they arent real.

What sorts of experiences have you had, FOTL?

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join