It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So this thread is looking into how the pyramids could have been global power generators putting out free energy similar to the "Tesla Tower" idea of providing free energy to a large area like a land mass or globally as there were pyramids around the world. Most are said to be burried and many have been found with ground penetrating radar.

I created this thread mainly to discuss uses for free energy, for example if the ancients had all the energy they needed to do anything what were some interesting uses thay may have come up with.

Could they have found a way to tap into reality itself and program the matrix/reality of the earth?

Could they have empowered humans and other forms of life with this energy giving rise to countless psychic and supernatural powers spoken of in legends around the world?

If you had access to near infinate power what would you want to do with it?

edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

All I got to say is if Tesla believed so... Then I do too!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yes they were a power grid over the whole planet.

Some are still operational.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

And exactly what is your evidence that this is the case? Youve got to give a little more to go in than a simple statement of affirmation.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

no

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

LOlz to the naysayers, look at the videos they have found evidence of hydrogen creation as well as electricity.

So um yeah. . . .

As to what they may have been doing with the power they were creating is the big question!

I think they were tuning the matrix of reality itself.

edit on 21-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Yes they were a power grid over the whole planet.

Some are still operational.

Yes yes yes!

They are finding pyramids all around the world, alot of them are buried deep underground for some reason, meaning there must have been some serious destruction going on back in the ancient times enough to bury those massive monuments.

I think they just found one in Ukraine Crimea as well

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No. You are totally wrong. Pyramids are landing sites for spaceships.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

There's absolutely no evidence of either hydrogen production in the accompanying video, none in the archaeological record. None anywhere. There's a lot of speculation about what could possibly have been but no evidence at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Lol way to attempt ignore the thread topic but show how you may be correct in some ways. . .

Of course I could be wrong, but there is evidence of hydrogen creation and eletricity?

Idont see why building space crafts would be impossible with enough power, they could magnetically launch them into space. . .

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
putting out free energy similar to the "Tesla Tower" idea of providing free energy to a large area

What makes you think Tesla had anything to do with "free energy?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

putting out free energy similar to the "Tesla Tower" idea of providing free energy to a large area

What makes you think Tesla had anything to do with "free energy?

Perhaps I wasnt clear, I didnt mention Tesla being a free energy buff, but I did mention his technology the Tesla Tower idea.
The Tesla Tower is not Tesla lolz, it was an example of how I think they may have been broadcasting energy similar to a "Tesla Tower".

This thread is about ideas of how the ancients could have used the power they were generating. . . .

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Right...landing sites AND recharching stations

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

Yes, it's called "manpower".

if the ancients had all the energy they needed to do anything what were some interesting uses thay may have come up with.

They built pyramids with it.

If you had access to near infinate power what would you want to do with it?

Enslave you all and make you build pyramids and grow me some chickpeas.

edit on 21-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Enslave you all and make you build pyramids and grow me some chickpeas

Lolz funny however I dont see why with all the power they may have had creating scalar mind control could have definatly been a possibility. . . .

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just a thought but they could have been using stargates. . . . .

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Here are some interesting ideas from David Wilcock on the Russian pyramids. . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

citations required

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citations required

Here watch this video from the OP it should show you some evidence. If you watch the video it shows you they were making hydrogen power, how do they know that? They have found trace elements of the chemicals used to make it.

Lol enjoy the vid!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Here watch this video from the OP it should show you some evidence. If you watch the video it shows you they were making hydrogen power, how do they know that? They have found trace elements of the chemicals used to make it.

Lol enjoy the vid!

they said they found salt, and a guy theorised they used two chemicals (dilute hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc) to mix together to form hydrogen as a byproduct..

i dont think they said anything about what they do with the hydrogen produced though..

also, where did they get the amount of diluted hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc from to pour it into the shaft??

one more thing i dont think these two solutions produce salt which the guy is saying was found layered on the walls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join