It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

of course my statement is a falsehood.. my point is that just because its on the internet doesnt mean you should believe it..

and going to a site called "all about occult" doesnt strike someone with confidence that they are being entirely truthful..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Point taken but not every vid, can be false, and not every alternative theory can be wrong. The reason I picked this one was because, it was originally posted by the doc. maker on u tube, she gives her name, drops thousands of dollars of equipment. I would also guess she wouldn't want to be known as the fake doc. maker. as her revenue flow might be compromised.

As previously posted with one person who stayed the night in the Kings chamber. We have another, the last to have spent the night, if the two can suggest a trend in the experience. Then its getting suggestive of its purpose. First you have wraiths that test your resolve, then if you pass the test you might learn something. www.mysteriouspeople.com... I thought their were similarities between Paul Bruntons experience and reports of some astral travellers. It sort of fits in with Napoleons night, but he wasn't saying. It might be some sort of Psi generator, that can take you to another dimension. All to do with the Ka.
edit on 3-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Perhaps they were using the power to create stargates through space and time. . . .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Perhaps they were using the power to create stargates through space and time. . . .

Finally, a plausible, grounded theory, based on reality and science, with facts to back it up, and not one that any sane person would believe is the product of a deranged individual who has watched entirely too many episodes of Ancient Aliens and is living in a fantasy world of their own creation.

Oh, wait....
edit on 2/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Finally, a plausible, grounded theory, based on reality and science, with facts to back it up, and not one that any sane person would believe is the product of a deranged individual who has watched entirely too many episodes of Ancient Aliens and is living in a fantasy world of their own creation.

Oh, wait....

It all depends on where you are coming from. Our little minds have just realised that the Cosmos is endless. from our limited perspective, we have a consciousness tied to a limiting physical body, which limits our physical reality. But not for very long, as this is a very tempory state. Its only reasonable a being from this perspective, would be a bit frightened and in awe to find out that, the real and permanent state, was all to do with the Ka. Which would have very little to do with material thinking. The irony is in the attempts to get to grips with this, considering the various religions, that have acted as a smokescreen, and brokers, to the "afterlife" mainly to control a population composed mostly of material idiots. Who are content to graze on what they are fed. You have the rich and powerful like Khufu, dedicating his , and many others life's resources to guarantee his resurrection in this other state, when it was going to happen anyway.

If this is the fact then their is no paranormal, their are no anomalies. We can see this other state if we so desire, or not as the case may be. Either way escaping it is not an option. So in this sense the Great Pyramid is a Star gate.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There are some who believe that the pryamids may have been used to create energy fields and stargates. . . .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There are a lot of naive people with idiotic beliefs.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I think the same thing, the pendulum swings both ways.
Watch the videos and see the mountains of evidence, or look the other way in ignorance.

How can you call something stupid or idiotic if you refuse to do any research at all now thats whats stupid.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Watch the videos and see the mountains of evidence, or look the other way in ignorance.

How can you call something stupid or idiotic if you refuse to do any research at all now thats whats stupid.

I've spent years researching the topic, which is why I know it to be a bunch of garbage. I used to believe in it just as much as you. If you were to put forth the same effort as I did, you would come to realize the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I've spent years researching the topic, which is why I know it to be a bunch of garbage. I used to believe in it just as much as you. If you were to put forth the same effort as I did, you would come to realize the same.

Thats called being willfully ignorant, oh you know everything so no need to do research on a topic presented because you already know everything, how truly unintelligent.

To come to a thread then refuse to look at the information presented out of sheer ignorance then say the information is wrong. Sounds pretty bad doesnt it, because it is bad.

Like I said watch the videos I have been presenting then state your case, but to not watch them then make all these uninformed statements on ignorance is just being ignorant in itself.

So back to the OP of the thread, the ancient egyptian cosmology claims they were tieing the heavens and earth together through some types of stargates. . .

Perhaps they were doing that with the power from the pyramids. . . .
edit on 5-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes in my opinion they were, but not in the way, or paradigm that we think. The main clues being that all the ancient structures had two things in common, the predominance of Granite with high quartz content, brought from far away to construct an enclosure, on a place where telluric currents were strong. With strong astronomical alignments.

e are a lot of naive people with idiotic beliefs.

Thats called being willfully ignorant, oh you know everything so no need to do research on a topic presented because you already know everything, how truly unintelligent.

To come to a thread then refuse to look at the information presented out of sheer ignorance then say the information is wrong. Sounds pretty bad doesnt it, because it is bad.

Like I said watch the videos I have been presenting then state your case, but to not watch them then make all these ininformed statements on ignorance is just being ignorant in itself.

So back to the OP of the thread, the ancient egyptian cosmology claims they were tieing the heavens and earth together through some types of stargates. . .

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

or perhaps they were doing it spiritually with pyramids......

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

or perhaps they were doing it spiritually with pyramids......

I would imagine they may have been more spiritually advanced than we are by leaps and bounds. . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I thought this was very interesting about gods of ancient Egypt and Mayan cultures.
I know that in thier legends they were making stargates or bridges between the realms. . . .

New Theories are being explored based on new evidence from the Egyptian Pyramids and other monolith sites around the world. Egyptian civilization and the pyramids may be much older than previously believed.

edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I thought this was very interesting about gods of ancient Egypt and Mayan cultures.

I know that in thier legends they were making stargates or bridges between the realms. . . .

That's so awesome. But if they had that sort of technology, why didn't they cure themselves of all of their parasites?

The AEs, for instance, were full of Schistosomiasis, otherwise known as worms. That's right: Parasitic worms.

Maybe the worms were controlling their minds and that's why we have the pyramids, it was all totally "Enemy Within", like that Star Trek TNG episode?

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

That's so awesome. But if they had that sort of technology, why didn't they cure themselves of all of their parasites?

The AEs, for instance, were full of Schistosomiasis, otherwise known as worms. That's right: Parasitic worms.

Maybe the worms were controlling their minds and that's why we have the pyramids, it was all totally "Enemy Within", like that Star Trek TNG episode?

What do you think?

Worms? Why would you take that leap in logic to they had worms controlling thier minds. I dunno about that one my BS sense is tingling. . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Worms? Why would you take that leap in logic to they had worms controlling thier minds. I dunno about that one my BS sense is tingling. . . .

Now that's a startling revelation.

We didn't think you had one.

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Mabey there is cable running underneath them to a power socket located buried somewhere, you know we plug in our devices to a wall socket so if the form of the lord is adamant they are a power device then we need to find the cable and follow it back to the wall socket. Do you ever wonder why the villain in batman don't dig up and follow the bat line back to the bat cave lol

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Mabey there is cable running underneath them to a power socket located buried somewhere, you know we plug in our devices to a wall socket so if the form of the lord is adamant they are a power device then we need to find the cable and follow it back to the wall socket. Do you ever wonder why the villain in batman don't dig up and follow the bat line back to the bat cave lol

It doesn't appear that the GP. had any sort of plug in for many millennia. In the Bible Isaiah, he says " In Egypt in those days their was a temple to the lord of hosts, a pillar on the border" Giza means border in Arabic, and is at the border of upper and lower Egypt. So the source of religion as we know it has this enigma at its heart. But at www.bibliotecapleyades.net... The observations suggest that the inner part of the Temple had never been breached for millennia. Although Strabo knew the positioning of the entrance. Bearing in mind as far as Isaiah is concerned it was not a mausoleum for any pharaoh.

To add to the riddle, the holy of holies at mecca, might be hosting the lid of the Sarcophagus, if indeed that's what it was.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Now that's a startling revelation.
We didn't think you had one.

Harte

My BS detector peaks out every time I read someones off topic insults.

Lets stay on topic with what the ancient peoples could have used thier power for if they had set up a global power grid.

I think stargates are most likely what they were doing.
edit on 8-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join