It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Could The Ancients Have Had Access To Infinate Power For The Matrix?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

The hydrogen gas rose inside the pyramid. I see alot of discussion about sun barges and other off topic stuff, yet no discussion of the evidence presented in the video.

It's rather difficult to discuss evidence that doesn't exist. How about the verifiable evidence that others have pointed out that falsifies the entire premise, but which you seem to ignore. How about we discuss that?

You can talk about whatever you want to, you can talk about my little pony if you like, however it has nothing to do with the evidence Mr Dunn found, if you stop saying the evidence that exists doesnt exist and talk about the hydrogen they were making it would be on topic rather then just one thread drift after another.

Please point out where I've posted anything off topic?

You can't have a discussion about something that never happened and does not exist. You show me definitive evidence that the Great Pyramid was magically producing hydrogen, and I'll discuss it all day long. So far you have failed to do so, and have only provided YouTube clips that can be, and have been, repeatedly shown, to be invalid and based on false premises. As soon as you provide actual scientific proof of your ridiculous theories, I'll be right here to discuss it.
edit on 2/2/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

has the guy tested the salt found on the walls??

if they made hydrogen with hydrochloric acid and zinc there should be plenty of zinc chloride in there..

this bloke who also believes in the pyramid power plant like yourself doesnt mention any zinc chloride found after a chemical analysis:

In 'The Giza Power Plant' I present the results given in 1978 by the Arizona Bureau of Geology and Mineral Technology who did a chemical analysis of this salt. They found it to be a mixture of calcium carbonate (limestone), sodium chloride (halite or salt), and calcium sulfate (gypsum, also known as plaster of paris).

www.gizapower.com...

Thats what this thread is about he supposedly tested it, in the salt-lined Queen’s chamber of the Great Pyramid, hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc (they left residues he recorded) flowed down shafts to meet in the Queen’s Chamber. The zinc ran down a channel called the Northern Shaft; the dilute hydrochloric, down the Southern Shaft. When Zinc met Hydrochloric, they freed hydrogen gas (Dunn duplicated this reaction in the lab.) So he found residue of hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc so discuss that if you have anything on topic to say about it and the hydrogen they were creating. All this off topic nonsense means nothing and is just a thread drift.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So, I've got a question (not sure why I even bother)....Considering that the shafts in the pyramid were each blocked with a solid limestone block until we drilled through them in recent years, how did the purported hydrated zinc and hydrochloric acid run down them? Or, are these magical limestone blocks, that let certain chemicals pass right through them?

Oh, and your salt? It comes from the breath of people visiting the pyramid. They estimate that each person leaves about 20 grams of water vapor from their breath per visit, which turns into salt. In fact, they've closed the Great Pyramid several times for cleaning, because the salt keeps accumulating. So there's yet another nail in the coffin of any inane power generation ideas. What else ya got?

I'm still waiting on someone who believes this nonsense to produce a small scale working model, it could be done in a day, and everything needed to construct such a model and lay this to rest once and for all could be purchased from any number of places. I'll even offer to not only reimburse the costs, but I'll send $500 via Paypal to anyone who can build a tiny scale model and prove that it generates power. For some reason, though, I don't think there'll be any takers....I wonder why not....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I feel that there is a distinct possibility and more than likely the Pyramids were indeed a power plant of types. A tomb, wherever the concept came from just seems ridiculous. Especially with no bodies being found in there.
How this was achieved? I find it difficult to imagine it was a chemical process, i feel it was a resonance based technology that we would simply need to re-create to emulate.

Here are some interesting researchers.
Ed Leedskalnin, the builder of coral castle, his electrical theories defy what is known but work. He doesn't spell out the secrets for you but at the same time I imagine it couldn't hurt to look over his theories on magnetism.

Wilhelm Reich, a psychologist and mostly known for his theories on Orgone, which is in essence a scientific model of chi , unrelated but oddly pyramid shapes seem to have effect on this energy system.

Nicola Tesla, his free energy theories.

Another theory, which may or may not be of use is Rupert Sheldrakes, Morphic resonance. It more so explains psychic and biological phenomenon however could the same process be all inter related?

There may be more and unfortunately that is some serious reading but in time we may very well be able to model something and we will again further in time advance to understand more. It is the nature of evolution after all. To advance :-)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

you arent understanding me properly..

he didnt say he found residue of hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc..
he said they found layers of salt on the walls..

so he hypothesized that they used hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc to make hydrogen..

if this was true then there should be ample amounts of zinc chloride or even zinc deposits.. but this other dude who also believes in the pyramid power generator actually tested the salt and found no zinc and no zinc chloride..

finding no zinc and no zinc chloride means that hydrated zinc was not used to make hydrogen..
edit on 2-2-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
riddle me this, when is a quake not made of dirt and a well not made of stone but the two sing together in perfect tone.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

you arent understanding me properly..

he didnt say he found residue of hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc..
he said they found layers of salt on the walls..

so he hypothesized that they used hydrochloric acid and hydrated zinc to make hydrogen..

if this was true then there should be ample amounts of zinc chloride or even zinc deposits.. but this other dude who also believes in the pyramid power generator actually tested the salt and found no zinc and no zinc chloride..

finding no zinc and no zinc chloride means that hydrated zinc was not used to make hydrogen..

And as I mentioned before, they know where the salt comes from: moisture from visitors' breath. They've closed it for cleaning a few times, because the salt keeps reaccumulating.

I'd say that pretty much kills this 'theory'...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If you had access to near infinate power what would you want to do with it?

Well, I'd concentrate that power into an amulet, then wear it on my hairy chest with a half open shirt and hope that it works as a chick magnet down at the local karaoke bar.

As to the pyramid's power on the matrix, could you explain that again?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Harte

The problem with the graffiti in the relieving chamber, was that the next person that saw it said the paint was still wet. The style of writing was modern and not ancient. Not only Khufu wanted Kudos.

Quote this other person, and link if you can.

And sorry, but no, the styler was infact exactly that of the 4th dynasty, something that Vyse had no way of knowing about.

Again, these aren't just m,arks 9some are,) but entire sentences - naming work crews and etc. Names of work crews weren't known at the time, but since then multiple other examples of these names have been found.

You seem to not know, or have forgotton, that Egyptian Glyphs were found in the small "air shafts" leading from the Queen's Chamber.

Since the openings for these shafts are rectangular, with the largest side around 8 inches, how do you explain Vyse crawling well up into the shaft to forge those?

If you find a temple of such magnificence on your land, of course you will announce to the world that your ancestors built it, its all spin, and warm fuzzies. But we still have many anecdotal sources that say it was built before, the flood, not necessarily the biblical one, but the time when Dogger land and, and the continental shelf receded after the end of the ice age. Along with the great tsunami caused by the Canadian ice damn breaking. I cant believe that Khufu built it for a tomb, then sealed it up, what would be the point. because where's the body? why two chambers. Why the mathematical precision, or more so advertising to tomb robbers that here's the gold.

There are no anecdotal sources that make this claim, save fringe "theorists" trying to sell books.

The AE's claimed all along that Khufu built it.
As for where the body is, it was most likely moved tio prevent tomb robbing. But you also fail to consider that there has been a large hole on the side of the GP that existed for hundreds of years before any Westerner ever entered the structure. Are you thinking that no one would go in and take what they want?

Harte

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So some more on topic video all supporting the theory of ancient eletricity. . .
Apparently the Ancient Egyptians used electricty to power their lights and the pyramids acted as giant powerplants generating consistent energy for the lights. Arguments for this theory: 1. the pyramids were coated with limestone (which acted as an insulator to keep energy inside) 2. granite lined the shafts, causing ionization of the air (aka electric charge) 3. Due to aquifers (water... channels underground) below the pyramids, electricty was transmitted by way of additional channels to the pyramids from the moving water AND the last one I will share, 4. the capstone(!) made of Gold, an excellent conductor of electricity.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Then what about this piece of on the ground facts, genesisflood.blog.com... I mean if you follow it, in all reasonableness, one rather does have to admit that their is a very high probability that this is the case.

We also have this egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com...
edit on 3-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

A more detailed analysis is here, robertschoch.com...

So if the tale on the stele is true about the Sphinx, and the small temple as the geology suggests. Then Its not much of a leap to accept that it does apply to the GP. as well. Which might lead conventional Egyptologists, with a blank expression gazing to the horizon of Horus.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Then what about this piece of on the ground facts, genesisflood.blog.com... I mean if you follow it, in all reasonableness, one rather does have to admit that their is a very high probability that this is the case.

No, in fact it's total hogwash.

We also have this egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com...

key to the argument:

The Inventory stela is a document from 26th egyptian dynasty
Read more: egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com...

Khufu was a king of the 4th Dynasty.

Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC

The stele is from the 26th Dynasty.

The dynasty's reign (c. 685–525 BC)

Now, think about how long ago that was.

That would be as long before Khufu as Jesus is before now. Are we still telling accurate stories about what Jesus did? No story about jesus can possibly be embellished, or just wrong?

Besides, the stele only would indicate that the Sphinx was there before Khufu. To Egyptology, that's not exactly Earth shattering. Several promionent Egyptologists have made similar conjectures.

A more detailed analysis is here, robertschoch.com...

Maybe you should learn to search here. I've addressed Schoch's hypothesis many times.

So if the tale on the stele is true about the Sphinx, and the small temple as the geology suggests. Then Its not much of a leap to accept that it does apply to the GP. as well. Which might lead conventional Egyptologists, with a blank expression gazing to the horizon of Horus.

Except the stele actually states that Khufu built HIS pyramid next to the Sphinx. Since we know that the people that wrote the stele believed this to be true (remember - same era told herodotus Khufu built it) then it wouldn't just be a "leap," it would be suicidal.

Harte

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is boring and off the point. The fact is the GP. produces electricity, this has been known for a long time. Under certain atmospheric conditions, you will undoubtedly have a St Elmo's fire effect around the top. That's why it was called the "Fire in the Middle" .Even the most hardened sceptic would have to accept this as a fact.vip.ocsnet.net... in fact the whole interior might very well have glowed with an ethereal light. All paranormal phenomenon has some type of electrical effect. That's why it was dedicated to Isis guardian of the dead.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This is boring and off the point. The fact is the GP. produces electricity, this has been known for a long time. Under certain atmospheric conditions, you will undoubtedly have a St Elmo's fire effect around the top. That's why it was called the "Fire in the Middle" .

Except the only people that call it the "fire in the middle" are people that believe an entirely bogus interpretation of the word "pyramid," which comes from a Greek word for a conical-topped pastry, and not the "pyre" "amid."

Again, this is about what you don't know, not about anything with any basis in fact, as you once again demonstrate here.

Harte
edit on 2/3/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

in fact the whole interior might very well have glowed with an ethereal light. All paranormal phenomenon has some type of electrical effect. That's why it was dedicated to Isis guardian of the dead.

I see.
So, it glowed. Because it was paranormal. Because it glowed.

That's the shortest piece of circular logic you can display. Unless you shorten some of the words a little.

Harte

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

This is boring and off the point.

Translation: you're in way over your head and can't keep treading water forever so let's shift the focus of make believe land somewhere else

The fact is the GP. produces electricity, this has been known for a long time.

To whom has it been known as fact for such a long time? Can you provide a scholarly citation supporting this?

Under certain atmospheric conditions, you will undoubtedly have a St Elmo's fire effect around the top

And which atmospheric conditions would those be? There must be evidence of such, photographs of St. Elmos fire hovering over top of the GP during these specific conditions perhaps?

That's why it was called the "Fire in the Middle" .

What is your source for that? I know what the Egyptian root origin for the word is, what are YOU basing it on? Inquiring minds want to know.

Even the most hardened sceptic would have to accept this as a fact.

No, the most hardened skeptics would insist on actual evidence. They're not going to simply take the word of someone on the internet.

in fact the whole interior might very well have glowed with an ethereal light.

I particularly like how you begin the statement with "In Fact" and proceed towards "might very well have". Not to be a grammar Nazi here, but your own sentence structure indicates a bit less faith in the reality you are attempting to push than you would like to have others believe.

All paranormal phenomenon has some type of electrical effect. That's why it was dedicated to Isis guardian of the dead.

and you can show scholarly citations supporting your statement above? the one that says 'ALL paranormal phenomenon' please.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Getting through the bull to the truth is not the easiest of things. How about a documentary being made, nowt to do with ghosts .But it freaked the crew out enough to drop the equipment. www.allaboutoccult.com...

I cant be bothered nit picking, as far as I'm concerned the place is anomalous, like many of the ancient sites.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

This is boring and off the point.

Translation: you're in way over your head and can't keep treading water forever so let's shift the focus of make believe land somewhere else

Hey...now THERE's a line I've NEVER heard before....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

its on the internet so it must be true!! nothing suss at all not even with the name of the website..

heres a flying elephant:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Then by that reasoning,you would say "Everything on the internet is a falsehood" Therefore you are being paradoxical, and that statement is also a falsehood. But the truth is, much on the internet is a falsehood, but not everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join