It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Um no. Everybody alive today came from sperm so I guess that means everyone is the demiurge?

The demiurge being depicted as a snake with a lions head which looks like sperm is interesting though.

Maybe the snake (devil) took the form of a lion (Jesus) through the "immaculate conception" of Jesus in Mary's womb without the need for sperm (biological father). Maybe that's why the demiurge is likened to sperm in its depictions? Maybe it's a clue to Jesus' conception being "of the devil"?

Just a few random thoughts of mine.

If the conceiving Spirit is sexless, then Jesus should have been a female without a Y chromosome-sperm donor. You simply cannot create a male from an X-Y sex determination species such as humans without a Y donor which can only come from a sperm.

It's either Jesus is a female or virgin birth never happened. Those are the only choice we got based on scientific facts. Due to the male-chauvinistic era of Jesus and religion in general. It won't be surprising if the fact was altered and Jesus given a male identity.
edit on 20-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Where do people like you come up with stuff like this? If I was allowed to name names I would but I can't, I have been noticing an awful lot lately this kind of trend using pseudo religion to create BS science, are you trying to exorcise some kind of creative license or are you trying to "teach" us? Where in the hell do you think in any way shape or form do you get the idea that people are born without sperm? IDK whoever you are did you graduate high school?

Dear ATS,

I am writing to inform you I feel like I am slightly dumber for reading this OP and may need to take sabbatical from my favorite site on the internet. This is probably the 10th to the 15th thread like this I have read in a matter of days. Do the rest of members accept this? I wish we could raise flags and take them down I am utterly shocked people get away with this.

B-Man

Negative flag for science negative stars for intellectual honesty.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Maybe that's why the demiurge is likened to sperm in its depictions? Maybe it's a clue to Jesus' conception being "of the devil"?

Interesting thoughts. So maybe the sperm cell itself, is the evil snake/devil from the Garden of Eden?

So maybe it was actually Eve and Lilith running happily around the Eden, having fun in the first place.
The some day they had an argument, and stopped talking to each other, as women do, and then Eve met the evil snake/sperm/devil?

hmmm...

Maybe it was Lilith that ate the apple?

According to Jewish folklore Lilith was Adam’s first wife.

Lilith

All in all... women!

edit on 20/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I was thinking more along the lines of Jesus being conceived from the Holy Spirit being a lie. God was not his "biological" father, Joseph was.

The demiurge being in the shape of a sperm cell represents the Holy Spirit taking the place of Joseph's sperm, a.k.a. the Holy Spirit lie or is the lie (demiurge).
edit on 1/20/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Are you assuming that Satan is the bad guy in all of this? You might not be... I'm not sure. But you do go out of your way in the first paragraph to prove Satan = evil. Some people think he represents feminism, actually, and things like knowledge and science (which he does represent).
edit on 20amTue, 20 Jan 2015 10:49:05 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you want to get biblical, then man came first and if he is in fact the devil, since you were made from man parts to be created then women themselves are the devil also...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sure. Why not.

Maybe DNA is the devil metaphorically because it perpetuates physical existence over pure spiritual existence.

If people can believe in a mythical thing called "the devil" based on what nomads made up 2000 years ago and worship a Jewish zombie, then why not make up that men are the devil too.

S+F

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Maybe that's why the demiurge is likened to sperm in its depictions? Maybe it's a clue to Jesus' conception being "of the devil"?

Interesting thoughts. So maybe the sperm cell itself, is the evil snake/devil from the Garden of Eden?

So maybe it was actually Eve and Lilith running happily around the Eden, having fun in the first place.
The some day they had an argument, and stopped talking to each other, as women do, and then Eve met the evil snake/sperm/devil?

hmmm...

Lilith

All in all... women!

Lilith wasn't human at least according to Jewish myths. She was created a little later than Adam and was an improved version but being more basic so likely had animal characteristics, likely reptilian or avian.

Lilith was likely the serpent in Genesis who tried to save Eve from deceit. Lilith came back as Jesus to sought out Mary Magdalene who was likely to be the incarnate of Eve.

There wasn't homoerotic between the relationship between Jesus and the beloved disciple because they are both women.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let's get real for a moment guys....

If law and order breaks down, who usually is the victim and who is the perpetrator of atrocities? Look what happened in Hurricane Katrina, in most conflicts, most invasions, who runs most organized crime? Who has the +90% incarceration rate?

How could both women and men be equally evil? Only someone who's brain stopped working could see it that way.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: kloejen

hmmm...

Lilith

All in all... women!

Lilith wasn't human at least according to Jewish myths. She was created a little later than Adam and was an improved version but being more basic so likely had animal characteristics, likely reptilian or avian.

Lilith was likely the serpent in Genesis who tried to save Eve from deceit. Lilith came back as Jesus to sought out Mary Magdalene who was likely to be the incarnate of Eve.

There wasn't homoerotic between the relationship between Jesus and the beloved disciple because they are both women.
Where (beyond your own deluded fantasy) is it written that Jesus was a female?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

@Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

1 does not think the genetic boundaries of the Energy considered to be NATAS are only genetically related to the human species johndeere2020... The minion may be larger.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgunWhere (beyond your own deluded fantasy) is it written that Jesus was a female?

For someone who has "science" in their username thinks I'm deluded when I'm talking about science. Unbelievable!

Parthogenesis = virgin birth

en.wikipedia.org...

In species that use the XY sex-determination system, parthenogenetic offspring will have two X chromosomes and are female.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Where in the hell do you think in any way shape or form do you get the idea that people are born without sperm? IDK whoever you are did you graduate high school?

You make some reasonable points Brotherman

@ the quoted- Consider Advanced Top Secret genetic Labs or ALIEN genetic labs...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
LoL...

Good reminder that people don't come from males but females.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Parthenogenesis occurs naturally in many plants, some invertebrate animal species (including nematodes, water fleas, some scorpions, aphids, some bees, some Phasmida and parasitic wasps) and a few vertebrates (such as some fish,[2] amphibians, reptiles[3][4] and very rarely birds[5]). This type of reproduction has been induced artificially in a few species including fish and amphibians.[6]

Source from your uber scientific wiki link.

I didn't read anywhere in that piece it applies in anyway shape or form to human reproduction. We are not lizards, or plants, or birds, or fish, or bees, we are Homo Sapiens.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

@Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

1 does not think the genetic boundaries of the Energy considered to be NATAS are only genetically related to the human species johndeere2020... The minion may be larger.

NAMASTE*******

If we remove the boundary of time, then yes. The gender gap is getting smaller. The "male quality" is dying. Fertility of men is getting worse every generation. Nature is killing the males, slowly.

Before anyone accuses me of absurdity, read your science pls. Do some research. I did not sign up for this ---- I thought this forum will be the watchtower of truth, but rather the opposite.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Parthogenesis = virgin birth

en.wikipedia.org...

In species that use the XY sex-determination system, parthenogenetic offspring will have two X chromosomes and are female.

The Virgin Birth... If ID or Interdimensionals are considered. Then is it still impossible for THE LORD JESUS CHRIST to of been a MALE ID? johndeere2020? Also considering advanced genetics, could this have also assisted in a Virgin Birth. As the ANGEL GABRIEL was said to be the "deliverer" of the information to the MOTHER. A ANGEL or ADVANCED BEING FROM THE HEAVENS or SKY...
edit on 1/20/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Brotherman
Where in the hell do you think in any way shape or form do you get the idea that people are born without sperm? IDK whoever you are did you graduate high school?

You make some reasonable points Brotherman

@ the quoted- Consider Advanced Top Secret genetic Labs or ALIEN genetic labs...

Sarcasm is appreciated, I found that funny, Perhaps I should have worded what I was trying to say better, like without the unproven birth of Jesus and human tinkering with artificial conception there is not one case of HUMANS giving birth without male sperm. And even with artificial insemination MALE SPERM is used without the need of intercourse. HUMAN BEINGS cannot be born without MALE chromosomes. Religious Lunacy is not a valid answer so I apologize in advance if my sarcasm seemed unwarrented. I did star you though that post did make me laugh out loud.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So wait, two women having a relationship isn't considered homoerotic?

Two women having sex is just as homoerotic as two men having sex. It's homosexuality either way (not to say homosexuals are wrong in their feelings).

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nowhere in the Bible are men referred to as devils. Anyone can be fooled and led astray, of course. And hatred and jealousy can harden in hearts and turn anyone "bad."

But women have long used pettiness and bullying to get what they want, by passively starting rumors, spreading lies and tricking others into doing their bidding:

"And I find more bitter than death, the woman whose heart is snares and nets, whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God shall escape from her, but the sinner shall be trapped by her."
Ecclesiastes 7:26

"(A woman's) throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practiced deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips. Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."
Romans 3:13-14

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join