It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Thats very easy, explain to me how a woman rapes a man.

You can't accept the truth so all you can do is throw jokes at it?? Where is your heart for women?? You are are not all concerned with the statistics on women regarding sexual abuse??

The solution I'm proposing is equality. Equal respect for starters. If the respect is equal perhaps there won't such huge differences in the perpetrators of sexual crimes in terms of the sex of the abuser, and not that huge rates of getting sexually abused. Perhaps, begin with the mass media, and stop portraying women as sex objects.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

You can't accept the truth so all you can do is throw jokes at it?? Where is your heart for women?? You are are not all concerned with the statistics on women regarding sexual abuse??

The solution I'm proposing is equality. Equal respect for starters. If the respect is equal perhaps there won't such huge differences in the perpetrators of sexual crimes in terms of the sex of the abuser, and not that huge rates of getting sexually abused. Perhaps, begin with the mass media, and stop portraying women as sex objects.

That was in no way a "joke", im being very very serious. You are very brainwashed. Im really really trying to help you.

Let me tell you a little bit about my "politics", Im a libertarian. My whole ethos is EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE.
If you look at some of my threads and posts, you will see....
Im for the protection of children from sexual, physical and mental abuse from Adults of BOTH SEXES.
Im for the protection of women from sexual, physical and mental abuse from Adults of BOTH SEXES.
Im for the protection of gays from sexual, physical and mental abuse from Adults of BOTH SEXES.
Im for the protection of minorities from sexual, physical and mental abuse from EVERYONE.

Im also for the protection of people from seriously slanted and insidious ideologies that seek to control them mentally.
Thats YOU!!!

Like I said, Im not making fun of you, NOT AT ALL. I see you as a victim, and I think there is hope for you yet.

Just watch the video I posted "Gender Wars", I know its subtitled, but please for the love of all thats holy, just watch it and see the direction in which insidious and downright nasty ideologies (feminazism) can take you.
Women are not only the victims of men, my own father used to beat my mother and used to beat me with a broomstick handle when I was just a toddler. I know abuse.
But women can also be very much the victim of other women. Just as men can be bat# crazy, so can women. To deny HUMAN nature in all its depths and depravities is to deny reality.
A feminist and a feminazi are two different things.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh yes because Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Idi Amin were all bible thumpers.

Do some research please. Just a little.

I mentioned China in an earlier post as one of the few exceptions.

Obviously, they are communists. And communists are not the same as Atheists or Agnostics

Here's my post where I mentioned it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did my research and I am discussing in terms of the present period.

If we ignore time periods then every nations has been evil at some point.

Why Lenin? Mao? Pol Pot?? Give someone absurd levels of authority and evil is what you get. Deny equality and evil is also what you get.

The problem with Abrahamic religions is giving men more authority than women. If you think I'm lying then try becoming a Muslim as woman. Why are Christian women discriminated from preaching? From being the head of a family, from being a leader in general? Who do Jewish men have a prayer thanking God they are not born women??

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But women can also be very much the victim of other women. Just as men can be bat# crazy, so can women. To deny HUMAN nature in all its depths and depravities is to deny reality.
A feminist and a feminazi are two different things.

If we talk of possibilities you are correct.

But if we talk of statistics, you are wrong. Statistics tell there's a huge difference.

It's in statistics we can derive solutions. It's in statistics we see a much more accurate picture of the truth.

If you don't believe me then explain to me why some companies "waste" millions of dollars of money per year generating statistics of their activities.

I don't propose a radical solution. Equality is enough, especially in respect which means mass media no longer portrays women as sex objects or eye candies for men. Religion is no longer allowed to discriminate women. How evil is that??

The last thing I'd want is discriminating men which I don't see as a solution. I love men too. I have a great father whom I love so dearly. Equality is enough.
edit on 22-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh yes because Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Idi Amin were all bible thumpers.

Do some research please. Just a little.

I mentioned China in an earlier post as one of the few exceptions.

Obviously, they are communists. And communists are not the same as Atheists or Agnostics

Here's my post where I mentioned it:

I did my research and I am discussing in terms of the present period.

If we ignore time periods then every nations has been evil at some point.

Why Lenin? Mao? Pol Pot?? Give someone absurd levels of authority and evil is what you get. Deny equality and evil is also what you get.

The problem with Abrahamic religions is giving men more authority than women. If you think I'm lying then try becoming a Muslim as woman. Why are Christian women discriminated from preaching? From being the head of a family, from being a leader in general? Who do Jewish men have a prayer thanking God they are not born women??

I used all of those examples because none of them used religion as a justification for killing MILLIONS of people.

All Christians are discriminated against in the modern world, people of religion are treated as "stupid" or "gullible" with no regard for the fact that the whole western idea of freedom and tolerance is born out of Christianity.
Yes I agree the Abrahamic religions are very misogynistic. That is a fact, its totally undeniable and I wouldnt try to.

Im not religious, its the oldest form of mind control. But I also dont deny its place as a foundation for modern western civilisation.

Yes, so many people are misguided by "ideologies", "philosophies" and "religions". They are the cause of most of humanities problems, not men. Men are just the pawns in the elites "Game of Thrones". With equality women are becoming just as much pawns as the men. Men and women are fighting the SAME fight, the fight for freedom from oppression from those that would like to see us die in a battlefield for a corrupt leaders little footnote in the annals of history.

The elite are the enemy, you are not my enemy, you are a potential ally. You just need to break that programming.
Be careful where you get your "facts" from. Every news outlet has an agenda or political bias, some much more than others, so get data from as many sources as possible. Try to understand the particular biases of each outlet, so you know what particular spin they are putting onto a "story".

Academic research is your best source of information if you wish to include the word "scientific" into anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

So when did your boyfriend break your heart and who convinced you to turn homo and hate all men???

Did your daddy not love you enough or something.

I don't get this ridiculousness.

I love and respect women and men FOR and in spite of their differences.

Men or Women are the spawn of Satan... ok.... whatever you say... I'm sure you'll eventually find some justification for your hateraide on men... Have fun with that.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Do you say ANYTHING that isn't blatantly wrong???

What we get in statistics is a way to profess that we are right in a way that sounds legitimate...

As far as people who love to use statistics go, statistics are great BECAUSE they are so easily manipulable...

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I do respect women for what they are, I will NEVER respect a woman as a top warrior because they aren't. I will never respect a woman as a top weight lifter, because they aren't.

I will respect women as caregivers and nurturers, because that's what they excel at. I will respect women as artists and intellectuals (when not blinded by man hatred). I will respect them as what they are, WOMEN. I will never respect them for what they aren't, MEN.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If we talk of possibilities you are correct.

But if we talk of statistics, you are wrong. Statistics tell there's a huge difference.

It's in statistics we can derive solutions. It's in statistics we see a much more accurate picture of the truth.

Have you heard the expression "Lies, damned lies and statistics"?

Statistics are twisted and misrepresented by everyone that has an agenda.
Statistics are twisted every day to get us to vote one way or another.

Thats why I recommended Academic Studies. Not a politicians spin on the statistics.
One set of statistics can be spun in two different directions, thats half of what politics is all about.

I posted a link to a Harvard study that found 70% of domestic violence is instigated by WOMEN.
Thats more than two thirds, its an academic study, and all the academic studies I see that are as RECENT AS POSSIBLE, show that from 60% to 70% of domestic violence is instigated by a woman. And they are also more likely to use a weapon.

This makes women more violent than men, but us men understand that women are very emotional, very susceptible to hormones and the VAST MAJORITY of men see themselves as protectors of women.

There is a stigma attached to a man being abused by a women, and as such the statistics are skewed, because men are far less likely to report abuse than a woman. Just one example of how statistics can give a false impression of the big picture.

Does any of this mean I wish to see the end of ANY women? no.
I know that we as a species are capable of some very horrible things, all I can do is try to protect people from it.
Which is why Im right here on this website. Knowledge is power, because it helps in the fight against being taken for a fool, which is an eternal never ending quest.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes I agree the Abrahamic religions are very misogynistic. That is a fact, its totally undeniable and I wouldnt try to.

Im not religious, its the oldest form of mind control. But I also dont deny its place as a foundation for modern western civilisation.

Yes, so many people are misguided by "ideologies", "philosophies" and "religions". They are the cause of most of humanities problems, not men. Men are just the pawns in the elites "Game of Thrones". With equality women are becoming just as much pawns as the men.

Finally, someone talking sense....

Fact is, equality and Abrahamic religions isn't compatible.

Religious people have tried it and the results are arrests, accused of heresy, even bloodshed. If you want true equality without hypocrisy, then you need to get out of religion.

I've been a Christian for the last 20 years so I know what being religious is. Looking back and now I see how ugly it is.

I don't look for a complete ban of religion. I don't think it's a solution either. It will probably make things worse. Just ban practices which discriminate another or simply outlaw discrimination.

I'm still hopeful and believe if we can achieve true equality, and have equal respect for one another, then men would turn around and we could see a dramatic drop in crime rates, sexual abuse, and prevent wars.
edit on 22-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't propose a radical solution. Equality is enough, especially in respect which means mass media no longer portrays women as sex objects or eye candies for men. Religion is no longer allowed to discriminate women. How evil is that??

The last thing I'd want is discriminating men which I don't see as a solution. I love men too. I have a great father whom I love so dearly. Equality is enough.

I don't believe you here, especially since you created a thread calling for the end of men and to science up all female reproduction.

Also, this OP contradicts you here as well seeing as how the whole premise is that men are evil. You don't want equality, you want the gender roles reversed.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting read all of this. Since we have no proof about anything - this could very well be. Men really could be the devil(seed).

But what does that say about us women? We love, mate and give birth to devil(seed), who are we then?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You need some serious. help... Now you're trying to argue a jesusette that had a conspiracy to hide being a female because you believe that an omnipotent, sexless God is limited by human genetics..

seriously, who got you with the man hate, were you raped by an uncle or something???

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

I do respect women for what they are, I will NEVER respect a woman as a top warrior because they aren't. I will never respect a woman as a top weight lifter, because they aren't.

I will respect women as caregivers and nurturers, because that's what they excel at. I will respect women as artists and intellectuals (when not blinded by man hatred). I will respect them as what they are, WOMEN. I will never respect them for what they aren't, MEN.

Jaden

If you cannot respect a female warrior or a female weight lifter then you still have a problem.

Aint nothing wrong with a female warrior or weight lifter if thats what they choose to do with their life.
In fact I find some of the female weight lifters to be pretty damned impressive.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

That's NOT what I said...

I absolutely respect them as a FEMALE warrior, or FEMALE weightlifter. I do NOT respect them as a top warrior or top weight lifter, because they will NEVER be that.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020 Just ban practices which discriminate another or simply outlaw discrimination.

I'm still hopeful and believe if we can achieve true equality, and have equal respect for one another, then men would turn around and we could see a dramatic drop in crime rates, sexual abuse, and prevent wars.

I dont think we will ever see true equality, nor have respect for one another.
Even if we ever did, it wouldnt stop crime, sexual abuse or prevent wars.
The fact is there is always a small percentage of humanity that is beyond reason or intellect.
Dont be one of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Rosemary, I guess.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: OneManArmy

That's NOT what I said...

I absolutely respect them as a FEMALE warrior, or FEMALE weightlifter. I do NOT respect them as a top warrior or top weight lifter, because they will NEVER be that.

Jaden

When competing against men of course not, but a female can be a top weightlifter against women.
You are comparing apples with oranges.
Russia has no problem with training women for deep undercover special operations. If thats not a top warrior I dont know what is.
I do Wing Chun martial arts, it was created by a nun and taught to her female student Wing Chun from whence it got its name. Wing Chun is one of the most effective hand to hand combat techniques known to mankind, so if that doesnt imply TOP warrior, then I dont know what does.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Rosemary, I guess.

I know, right. Every time i read some unusual theory on ats i try to imagine if it was true then what...in this case there are some major implications. Does the devil have a mom? Does he love her and respect her? Is she evil too? Did she teach him to be that bad?

So many questions

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Rosemary, I guess.

I know, right. Every time i read some unusual theory on ats i try to imagine if it was true then what...in this case there are some major implications. Does the devil have a mom? Does he love her and respect her? Is she evil too? Did she teach him to be that bad?

So many questions

The devil is just an archetype of the rebel, the opposition, creating a good/evil duality to balance the good of God.
Its like ying and yang. Also provides a convenient excuse for psychopaths, who can just say that the devil made them do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join