It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could man (the male human) be the devil or the devil's seed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChelseaHubble
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Maybe Satan is the pussy god you want, since he is a reflection and all.

Demi urge and Ywh the same.. Yawn same old white kid nonsense. Go join a mosque and self loath elsewhere.

By the way....only MEN use the word "pussy"...which actually confirms the OP's point...(though, I will say that not ALL men follow in the character traits of YHWH). Just one's like you.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Isn’t it true that men do the vast majority of violence and what we call evil in the earth?

Also since most religious folks always label God a male then why not label the devil a male?

Yes, the vast majority of violence and evil is done by men (though there are women who do evil, too). However, it's usually males, because of the high testosterone that motivates men. (and YHWH DEFINITELY had some high testosterone, which is odd for a "god" to exemplify. I mean, if you are GOD...then such behaviors should be beyond you and not necessary).
Oh, and the Bible is basically a "patriarchal" book. Women are not much higher than the animal kingdom...made for men, (according to the "good book").
Which is interesting, because the "Comforter" that Jesus promised to send, once He went back up to the Father, is pretty much a FEMALE attribute.
Guess those men who wrote the Bible couldn't have the Holy Spirit having feminine attributes, so they labeled "SHE" a "HE"....or the "holy ghost"...which is pretty much ridiculous.
A nurturing, comforting, WISE, spirit...pretty much lines up with the female (and don't forget "intuitive"). It's a MOTHER or FEMALE who holds all those attributes....not so much the male gender.
Not saying a man can't be those, but not usually.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

In a symbolic way you may be correct. The Female is typically considered the Creating force while the Male is Destructive.

I think over time that may have been twisted and then messed up even more with combining Religious Concepts too.

So what may have once been understood as one side of a pos/neg cycle of forces became Good and Evil with the weird Idea that you can then remove the Evil side all together.

Saying that Man is Satan, from a Christian Perspective would imply the goal of destroying Maleness. I think that is a mistake in thinking. Male is simply the balance of the Female. Both are meant to work along with the other as it's opposite yet complimentary partner.

But if you were going to choose either side, male or female, to be the Devil Side, I'd certainly lean more toward Man and the Male destructive nature before the opposite. A female obviously is the vessel for new life. Like saying Mother Nature, it is the female that gives birth to life while the male typically is about dominating and/or destroying life in a matter of speaking.

Both are needed. Death or destruction is just as important as life or creation. They need each other.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: OneManArmy

All my links were on your other crazy man hating thread.

Here

I remember now and I've also read similar articles before.

But there is a logical explanation why such things happen:

- The survey was conducted in USA where women (without considering discrimination) have equal rights to men in everything.

I posted a link to many studies from all over the world, not just the USA.
Women have been using sex or the withholding of it to get men to do their bidding since long before TV and mass media.
The saying "behind every strong man is a strong woman" has a basis.
Human beings work better together, Im sick and tired of us being divided by every means possible.
Race, gender, sexuality, class, religion, politics, age, income, blah, blah, blah.
Ive had enough. Stop sowing division, please. Our division is our demise.
Eradicating men will not save the world, it will end humankind. Hey maybe it would save the world in that respect.
Us humans are good at destroying the world around us for profit.

Well, you made some excellent points. This world is definitely being "conquered and divided".
Let me point you back to YHWH's words in Genesis, though. I'll just paraphrase,( "for this thing you have done (basically, eating from the tree of knowledge), you shall be CURSED and your desire shall be for your husband, but he shall RULE OVER YOU")
Huh. Guess YHWH was the one who started the whole "battle of the sexes" in motion.
GOSH darnit! (so much for males and females getting along).

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Well, ya. I mean if you're a bunch of guys who are coming up with the foundation of a Religion that will control humanity on into the future wouldn't you also stick in there that Women are to be ruled over by Men??? Of course.

What's crazy is that still to this day women still actually believe that God has commanded them to submit to male authority as a divine law. All because some dudes thousands of years ago wrote it down that way. LOL

I can understand why men believe it. They believe it because it benefits them. But why a woman would believe it without verifying the validity of such a rule first is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, ya. I mean if you're a bunch of guys who are coming up with the foundation of a Religion that will control humanity on into the future wouldn't you also stick in there that Women are to be ruled over by Men??? Of course.

Yup, lol.

What's crazy is that still to this day women still actually believe that God has commanded them to submit to male authority as a divine law. All because some dudes thousands of years ago wrote it down that way. LOL

Yup, again, lol.

I can understand why men believe it. They believe it because it benefits them. But why a woman would believe it without verifying the validity of such a rule first is beyond me.

I have NO idea...except that they have been indoctrinated to believe the Bible as "the infallible, inerrant, word of "god",
which causes them to not listen to Jesus...but, Paul (who was a lying, misogynistic, self-appointed/false apostle).

Yup.

Good points, by the way.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I'm not sure that even "believing in the bible as infallible" is an valid excuse since that should mean that they believe the NT as infallible and in that book Jesus puts out the message that men and women are equally under the authority of the Father and nobody else can claim higher authority than that so if they do they must be lying.

Jesus himself in the NT pretty much puts the old Jewish system of Male ruling Female to Rest even in his own actions personally, breaking tradition and treating women in an equal fashion as he did men.

So if Christian Women claim to believe in the infallible bible, the message of Jesus himself in the NT removes the old Law of their Submission to Male Authority.

I'd say the real reason is and has always been the full on brainwashing of them by Men within the Church to falsely claim Dominion of Women for their own desires and nothing more.

Which is actually much worse too. It's one thing for women to believe in such a divine rule by their own mistake in understanding scripture. But it's a far different thing for them to be purposefully mislead into a false belief by men for their own benefit. The first is just a mistake and effects only the one making the mistake. The other is literally one deceiving another by corrupting Gods Law for his own personal benefit, which is literally claiming authority over God himself.

Now, I'm not a believer so such deceptions don't surprise me at all. But what amazes me is that anyone who honestly is a believer would be so stupid as to knowingly claim authority over God. Which tells me that those men pushing that message either don't know squat about their Religion or Never Believed any of it was true to begin with and have always been living a lie. Because if they did believe what they preach, they'd know they'd never get away with it such a lie in the first place.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm not sure that even "believing in the bible as infallible" is an valid excuse since that should mean that they believe the NT as infallible and in that book Jesus puts out the message that men and women are equally under the authority of the Father and nobody else can claim higher authority than that so if they do they must be lying.

It's due to a false apostle being in the NT. Most Christians take the words of Paul over Jesus'.

Jesus himself in the NT pretty much puts the old Jewish system of Male ruling Female to Rest even in his own actions personally, breaking tradition and treating women in an equal fashion as he did men.

Exactly. It's funny YOU can see that (and do not call yourself a "Christian"), but CHRISTIANS can't see that....because of Paul, again.

I'd say the real reason is and has always been the full on brainwashing of them by Men within the Church to falsely claim Dominion of Women for their own desires and nothing more.

Definitely some brainwashing going on, but it's because of a "false apostles" claims, that causes the brainwashing (and it's not from only the men). I've met plenty of women who (and I quote), "LOVE PAUL". I've also met many women in the church who had a very strong aversion to him from the get go (I would be one)...yet most given enough time "in" the church, soon become brainswashed and indoctrinated. It took me 20 something years to break free of it.

Now, I'm not a believer so such deceptions don't surprise me at all. But what amazes me is that anyone who honestly is a believer would be so stupid as to knowingly claim authority over God. Which tells me that those men pushing that message either don't know squat about their Religion or Never Believed any of it was true to begin with and have always been living a lie. Because if they did believe what they preach, they'd know they'd never get away with it such a lie in the first place.

Oh, they believe it alright. The best lies are told when one has fully embraced the lie themselves, as truth.
The only ones who may not (preacher wise) or the shyster's on TBN, who run mega churches and have their own jets, mansions, and tons of jewelry, lol.

You make great observations, by the way. Funny how one has to NOT be in the church, to see through it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dang, I see the op as my view.....I always ask the girls.....no tell em

I know they are sent here by God to teach us men spiritual things.......so I agree....and I'm a bible scholar....

If women were never around to teach us men.......us men would never have installed indoor plumbing.....am I right....flaggg

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Dang, I see the op as my view.....I always ask the girls.....no tell em

I know they are sent here by God to teach us men spiritual things.......so I agree....and I'm a bible scholar....

If women were never around to teach us men.......us men would never have installed indoor plumbing.....am I right....flaggg

Well sir, I star and flag you...there aren't many men out there who understand a woman's value and input. We have this thing called "intuitiveness". Drives men nuts. Especially the ones who are so full of themselves, they can't take a woman's advice.
Hopefully, you were being serious, since I took you as that. The indoor plumbing thing....I actually know quite a few women who have done much better for themselves WITHOUT men. Of course, they were treated like crap in their marriages. Women aren't inept at doing the "guy stuff"...not at all. Plus, we multi-task very well.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Funny thing is every religion got some raging female earth monster that going to suck the life force it gave an take it back like the raging crevasse of life an death the earth is.

That's right the ten tails from Naruto might be a reality.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Funny thing is every religion got some raging female earth monster that going to suck the life force it gave an take it back like the raging crevasse of life an death the earth is.

That's right the ten tails from Naruto might be a reality.

Yea...makes one wonder why men are so afraid of women and their capabilities, lol.
Otherwise, women wouldn't be so "squelched and demeaned" in all the Abraham religions.
Kinda makes you go "hummmm?".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

First...RIGHT ON"
Second, of course they (meaning pastors) believe that what they are saying is "the truth". Otherwise ,they wouldnt' be spending so much "wasted time" trying to convince everyone of the same indoctrination. Oh, but they believe they are doing what is necessary for "the Kingdom" of God.
WHat's really sad is, they have traded Paul's crap for Jesus'. "The two shall not meet".
I am done with all of you. If you can't read outside the box, then good luck.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I do not know about Men , but According to Led Zeppelin , the Soul Of a Woman was Created Below...........

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join