It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Christians are living in the age of grace.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

A lot of stoning goes on, on ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: infinityorder

I see the threat getting worse everyday and people who are too scared to admit it for various reasons. Society's currently channeling their hatred to more domestic religions, in order to keep people bickering among themselves instead of realizing the Christian with the collection plate isn't a bigger threat than the jihadists with the severed heads.

The entire world sees it.

The muslims are totally out in left field, they are the weakest militarily speaking of any group except africans.

Modern west or east nations could walk over them at a sprint, and impose anything they want.

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

They are lying to themselves if they think iraq or afghanistan is even a comparison to actual total war.

In total war rhey killed every nazi, they defeated and utterly destroyed an entire mindset.

Not since rome salted carthage has such a thing been done so completely.

This is what the reaction will be if the insanity does not stop.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Legal cannabis.

infinityorder: Agreed, thanks for having common sense and not being afraid to speak your mind! Christian fanatics scream while holding a book, Muslim fanatics scream while holding a gun or pulling the fuse. What's the bigger threat?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For me,whatever reason a person is thrown off a roof is wrong,and a horror.
Doesn't matter what the reason is-people who do that are sub human IMO.

"Savages" people call them-but that does not cut it-who we may imagine as ancient savages were far more civilised humans when compared to IS.

For once I agree with my prime minister who described them as a "death cult."

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: ausername
Finally something the extreme right Christians and extremist Muslims can agree on.

They both hate homosexuals.

Sure,
Gays are flying right off the tops of churches all over the country. It's a regular party.

You do have a point the Westboro Baptists are pretty much the worst of them and they are not throwing gays off of high buildings.
I am not supporting the Westboro Baptists of course.... Before some left wing nut tries to pin that on me. I despise what they do in the name of religion.

Yeah, they operate within the law, but if say for whatever reason they were to gain control, do you think they would start throwing people from buildings?

Obviously ISIS have taken control by force and are heavily armed, they create a fear and I guess it is difficult for people to stand up to them. But then these gay guys were living within a community that tolerated them until ISIS came along. Would that be the same of the Westboro Baptists?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Cover it all you want, obviously anyone who disagrees is an "intolerant fool" and an "uneducated Neanderthal".

Actually I was specific who the intolerant & Neanderthals are...

You just generalised them and tried to put those words into my mouth!

You fail abysmally!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

1400 years and we've grown stronger than any Religion on the planet...

Veil your ambition with "I don't want this" as much as you like...

Good luck with your war against us... You will need it.

I dont want this, there is no veil, I detest all human suffering.

As for your come and get.....lol the us military alone defeat islams most powerful military force iraq in less than 2 weeks.

They were advancing so fast the supply trucks could barely keep up.

The battle of 86 easting was the single largest one one sided tank battle in the history of modern warfare.

And ours were outnumbered like 25 to 1.

We suffered one casualty, they lost hundreds of tanks.

The muslim world can not even attempt to fight the west.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

Islam is the problem, it is reason 99% if the worlds terrorist attacks are by islamists.

99% of Islamists are not terrorists.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I dont want this, there is no veil

Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.

Yeah, sure!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The peacefull ones are likely there because if they are not they will lose there heads for not being muslim enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Islam is the problem, it is reason 99% if the worlds terrorist attacks are by islamists.

99% of Islamists are not terrorists.

They are enablers, they may not participate, but they dont condone or try to stop it.

Thus means rhey dont disagree, they allow it because rhey do agree, they just dont want blood on their hands.

This doesnt make them innocent.

In america if I enable a robbery I am also guilty.

By world wide standards established ie.. the Nuremberg trials, following orders is not an excuse.

When you help by not trying to stop a crime, you are yourself guilty.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This is what the reaction will be if the insanity does not stop.

Yeah. They're the only insane ones here.

People of your mindset, with your kind of irrational fear might be part of the problem.

ETA: Perception, no matter from which side, is a bitch. Read this lately? Or ever?
edit on 1/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ISIS are a band of brutal, evil, barbaric thugs. Bullies that use fear to control their own, and those who are unfortunate enough to live in areas where they've infested and taken over by force.

They really aren't worthy of being called anything else.

Their day of reckoning will come...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: deadeyedick

The peacefull ones are likely there because if they are not they will lose there heads for not being muslim enough.

Live to fight another day?

They do have to solve this from within. Many cultures have died fighting for rights and freedom.

I feel sad, but helpless.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is one of the most stupid, ignorant and disgusting comments I have read, and YOU try to take the moral high ground.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It`s all part of the NWO plan to outlaw all religions.
they keep this stuff in the news everyday for 15-20 years and after seeing this everyday for 15-20 years the people won`t put up much of a protest when the NWO decides that religion has to be outlawed for the security of the world..... and the children, think of the children,don`t you want them to be safe?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Riddle me this what percentage of the 1.6 billion Muslims are radical and what are moderate?

And how can you tell the difference?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

1400 years and we've grown stronger than any Religion on the planet...

Veil your ambition with "I don't want this" as much as you like...

Good luck with your war against us... You will need it.

I dont want this, there is no veil, I detest all human suffering.

As for your come and get.....lol the us military alone defeat islams most powerful military force iraq in less than 2 weeks.

They were advancing so fast the supply trucks could barely keep up.

The battle of 86 easting was the single largest one one sided tank battle in the history of modern warfare.

And ours were outnumbered like 25 to 1.

We suffered one casualty, they lost hundreds of tanks.

The muslim world can not even attempt to fight the west.

1) the US was not alone. UK supplied a good chunk of the forces. About 1/4 I believe and used in front line service.

2) islams most powerfull is most probably saudi arabia or the nuclear pakistan

3) yes the regular army was defeated the US hardly had iraq under control.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I dont want this, there is no veil

Yeah, sure!

I am not threatening.

I am warning.

Islam can act like they have some sense, or sense will be imposed on them.

We have argued this many times.

I have not once advocated what is going to happen.

I have tried many times to educate you on the issue.

Muslims in the us will end up like the japanese in ww2 or "commies" during the red scare.

If islam does not get its #e together, these things will happen...they have happened.

These are facts, not my wants, they are facts.

I do not want this to happen.

Muslims just like you, have it in your power to stop it, you will not, obviosly because you agree at some level, which is why you make excuses, and dont condemn.

Tptb will force you to pick a side.....pick the wrong one and it is the Nuremberg trials all over again.

The world has had enough, islam is the problem, most dont participate but most dont condemn either...meaning they agree at some level.

Very soon all muslims will be seen as the problem, this is history 101, I dont make the rules, I just observe and speak.

Please....for the sake of your faith, be a voice to oppose this, "if you arent with us, youre against us" will be once again uttered very soon.

The west will rally around this, many muslims will suffer, because none would stand against the idiocy.

I have never threatened you, I have been trying to warn you.

The west is growing tired of the nonsense, it will stop, or it will be stopped.

The choice is not mine.....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
why is there no reference to an official cleric that condemned or sentenced the offender ?

or is this mob rule by the most violent people in IS, with the masses afraid to voice any opposition to the thugs...

I hear about Sharia Law all the time but have never seen the process of real Law being administered, all the news reports are about military warriors either doing mass executions or selective death sentences to the 'accused'...just where can we witness the behind the scenes legal processes which led up to the punishments metted out

? this seems to be a state of affairs where some gun toting radical can & does single handedly accuse some person of some preceived anti-Islam crime... and proceed to kill that victim without proof/Law/evidence by their unilateral decision...
wow, no wonder misfits from the West are flocking to get in on the killing madness with ISIS part-time...they get gratified by killing a few humans and get patted-on-the-back for the effort plus they got a free pass to do what they could not do in a civilized society in a modern world... better than "West-World", the Movie about killing robots in a high tech future, just for entertainment and fantasy relaxation
edit on th31142161795918522015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join