It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

They were not being forced at gunpoint to watch.

How do you know were you there? None of the pictures are good enough to even get a good look at the crowd so there is no way of knowing if they were watching at gun point or not. You are making a lot of assumptions to justify your they do nothing so they are supporting it agenda.
edit on 18-1-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It is a goal of Islam...

However a true Caliphate has never existed because they are never elected, but instead take charge an claim a caliphate is in effect.

It is an Islamic representative equivalent to The Pope...

Only to affect Muslim people.

However certain people have taken advantage of others with such a claim and use it basically as a tool for control & fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how it is ISIS doing this it's should be easy to figure out why the people aren't doing anything about it because ISIS would kill them as well.

So it is impossible to stand up against tyranny?

What happens when everyone that claims to be peaceful makes a stand?

link   

Seeing how it is ISIS doing this it's should be easy to figure out why the people aren't doing anything about it because ISIS would kill them as well.

But then there is nothing like a good killing of those who have sinned to bring the locals out for a party...

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The Kurds aren't letting ISIS off so easy.

So why didn't the Kurds stop this? Are these people Kurds?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Nothing about this situation sits well with me. If as you claim the moderates are the ones gathered around to watch these men plummet to their deaths, how can they just stand by and watch such a brutal execution method. I don't claim to understand the islamic religion but is murder tolerated? You don't see Catholics, or Jews killing people for being homosexual. Do you? The savagery and depravity of the Islamic State is beyond measure. They are a cancer. They are tainting a religion that 1.6 billion people follow. If I were religious and fanatics were dragging my religion through the mud with their actions I would be up in arms. I don't hear a whole lot of condemnation coming from said moderate Muslims.

Because they are very few and far between.

From the research I have been doing upwards of 90% allow this type of behavior.

Very few would ever try to stop a stoning or execution for some silly thing like blasphemous behavior.

Islam is the problem, it is reason 99% if the worlds terrorist attacks are by islamists.

Im not pc, I dont give a toss who likes, it is true.

Islam is why every islamic country on earth is a crap hole.

It is the common denominator of every one of these countries.

Islam needs to go, it is not peaceful, it promotes this at every level in every muslim culture on the planet.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How do you know were you there? None of the pictures are good enough to even get a good look at the crowd so there is no way of knowing if they were watching at gun point or not. You are making a lot of assumptions to justify your they do nothing so they are supporting it agenda.

There are videos that show the crowd.
I am not gonna post them here.
The event was filmed and the crowd gave cheer.
We have all seen enough of north koreas fake cheers to know it when we see it. That was not the case here.
edit on 18-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Tell you what you make a unarmed attempt to stand up against heavily armed tyranny and tell me how that works out.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Message me the link.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't know about this particular case, but it's like saying all hostages are at fault when one is killed by a kidnapper.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If taking a stand put your wife, children and family at high risk of harm as a direct result of your defiance, would you?

Really?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Tell you what you make a unarmed attempt to stand up against heavily armed tyranny and tell me how that works out.

You know not what you are saying.
You have to view it through the eyes of someone that believes in GOD.
Then anything becomes possible and even to loose my life defending what i believe would be a greater death than living under tyranny.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Message me the link.

My inbox is messed up.
just google the videos

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Your ridiculous "research" aside...

Islam needs to go

How do you plan to enact this?

Should us Muslims be prepared for another attempted Genocide of our Ummah?

Much more intolerant, & barbarous people have tried & failed to eliminate us...

Your internet rhetoric is not a threat!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

It is all just a matter of faith.

btw i am a dick and my family hates me.
edit on 18-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Nothing about this situation sits well with me. If as you claim the moderates are the ones gathered around to watch these men plummet to their deaths, how can they just stand by and watch such a brutal execution method. I don't claim to understand the islamic religion but is murder tolerated? You don't see Catholics, or Jews killing people for being homosexual. Do you? The savagery and depravity of the Islamic State is beyond measure. They are a cancer. They are tainting a religion that 1.6 billion people follow. If I were religious and fanatics were dragging my religion through the mud with their actions I would be up in arms. I don't hear a whole lot of condemnation coming from said moderate Muslims.

Because they are very few and far between.

From the research I have been doing upwards of 90% allow this type of behavior.

Very few would ever try to stop a stoning or execution for some silly thing like blasphemous behavior.

Islam is the problem, it is reason 99% if the worlds terrorist attacks are by islamists.

Im not pc, I dont give a toss who likes, it is true.

Islam is why every islamic country on earth is a crap hole.

It is the common denominator of every one of these countries.

Islam needs to go, it is not peaceful, it promotes this at every level in every muslim culture on the planet.

You sir have said what I dared not. I fear that their religion is at fault. However if you point out the fact that what these people believe wholeheartedly is wrong then you are a racist and an islamaphobe. I see it like this. If your religion allows for the savage treatment of your fellow man, maybe you should give that religion up. It would seem though that centuries of inbreeding and indoctrination to a cultist religion has bred a entire faction of savage, heartless, ignorant barbarians. End rant...

edit on -06:002015Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:12:58 -060031America/ChicagouSun, 18 Jan 2015 13:12:58 -0600SunAmerica/ChicagoJan by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The Kurds aren't letting ISIS off so easy.

So why didn't the Kurds stop this? Are these people Kurds?

You made your point as if to say that no one can stand up to them.
I gave an example for you of people that are standing up to ISIS.
What do you do?
Blame the Kurds for not being there to stop them.
Shame on you.

edit on b000000312015-01-18T13:14:01-06:0001America/ChicagoSun, 18 Jan 2015 13:14:01 -0600100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It is a goal of Islam...

However a true Caliphate has never existed because they are never elected, but instead take charge an claim a caliphate is in effect.

It is an Islamic representative equivalent to The Pope...

Only to affect Muslim people.

However certain people have taken advantage of others with such a claim and use it basically as a tool for control & fear.

That stands in contrast with some biblical predictions.

As a beliver in the bible i also believe that this is all part of the plan just as the previous religous states were.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

Your ridiculous "research" aside...

How do you plan to enact this?

Maybe begin by throwing them from buildings, then work up to concentration camps, gas chambers and massive crematoriums?

Never underestimate how far hate and ignorance can go...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

For me, this proves Obama statement "use restraint" is code for "I am Muslim, don't f#@&% with us"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join