It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nevermind.

edit on 1/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Obviously ISIS have taken control by force and are heavily armed, they create a fear and I guess it is difficult for people to stand up to them. But then these gay guys were living within a community that tolerated them until ISIS came along. Would that be the same of the Westboro Baptists?

Difficult to say with certainty, until I develop precognition.
There are cases of fatal gay bashing that occur in the US that aren't tied to religion.
I suppose that it is possible that the WB could break the law if they wanted to kill gays. As far as I know, they have been content to scream at funerals of hetero soldiers about how gays will go to hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: infinityorder
Up to and including flat out genocide if that is what it takes to stop their idiocy.
This is what the reaction will be if the insanity does not stop.

Yeah. They're the only insane ones here.

People of your mindset, with your kind of irrational fear might be part of the problem.

ETA: Perception, no matter from which side, is a bitch. Read this lately? Or ever?

Have you not read anything I wrote?

In the same post, you omitted where I flat out said I do not want this to happen.

I am not advocating, I am warning.

Look at history, what does this road lead to?

Go ahead blind yourself, it isnt like america has ever made "camps" before right.......

It isnt like the west hasnt thoroughly crushed a mindset before either right....

It isnt like the west has the ability to impose its will on weaker countries.....

Stop attacking ME, address the actual issues.

I am not attacking, I am warning

These terrible yhimgs will happen if muslims continue to act like douche bags.

I cant and wont ba a part of it, but it will happen if they continue.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I fail to see how you can "educate" me on a topic you know so little about!

The only thing you have taught me is that eventually the West is going to attack Islam in a "Final Solution"...

Which is what we expect anyways but it's good to hear it from the "average Joe"...

You clearly do not pay attention to who condemns what...
& you have absolutely no idea what's being done to try and stop extremism besides what the right wing brainwashes you with.

I think the best thing for you to do, is read section 3 very carefully...

& given that, don't assume you are teaching anyone about this subject when you address them...
Because anyone who doesn't know is going to be indoctrinated with the same "information" you receive!
edit on 18-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My father's old abnormal psychology text books listed homosexuality as mental illness.

I would have scratched that and put religious fanatics in there instead.
edit on 18-1-2015 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The fundamental problem for all of humanity is that ALL organized manmade religions are inherently flawed, corruptible, deceptive, controlling and subject to those who make interpretations, and impose their beliefs and will upon their followers as if it is the words, will, commands of God, Allah, or whatever deity applies.

The human race is doomed, until or if we can advance beyond all of this nonsense, and perhaps become the race of beings the creator intended.

There will NEVER be peace, or a world without evil, until we can once and for all escape ALL of the things that divide us...

link   

99% of all rapes are perpetrated by men. Why haven't men stopped all the rapes? All men must agree with rape, or they would make it go away. All men are therefore guilty of rape. Shame on you.

link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

Have you not read anything I wrote?

In the same post, you omitted where I flat out said I do not want this to happen.

I am not advocating, I am warning.

Look at history, what does this road lead to?

Go ahead blind yourself, it isnt like america has ever made "camps" before right.......

It isnt like the west hasnt thoroughly crushed a mindset before either right....

It isnt like the west has the ability to impose its will on weaker countries.....

Stop attacking ME, address the actual issues.

I am not attacking, I am warning

These terrible yhimgs will happen if muslims continue to act like douche bags.

I cant and wont ba a part of it, but it will happen if they continue.

Yes, I agree. Terrible things will continue to happen if people continue to act like douchebags.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Well you described their plan perfectly. Make people flip out about religion then step in and say in the name of humanity, all religions should be banned.

Shame, a lot of good, normal people will be killed off because people fall into the trap and fight like children.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: deadeyedick

The peacefull ones are likely there because if they are not they will lose there heads for not being muslim enough.

then why do they cheer?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

1400 years and we've grown stronger than any Religion on the planet...

Veil your ambition with "I don't want this" as much as you like...

Good luck with your war against us... You will need it.

i think your true feelings are showing.

you seem to be contridicting yourself now.

if the muslims you support are peaceful then how will they defend against an assult such as the old days.

it seems you are saying you do not alighn with groups like isis while claiming they are high jacking the religion then you claim some ability to fend off a western attack but try to get us to believe that the peaceful muslims are defencless against isis threat.

tell me of the fighters that will not fight isis threat but will fend off a western attack and remain peaceful muslims?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You don't need religion to have faith. You have never needed the words and texts of men portrayed as the words and will of god. You are not required to worship anything, or follow anyone. You are born into this world innocent and pure, with everything you will need to guide you through this life, and into the afterlife. Every soul faces the same judgment, no matter what your religion says, or even if you have none.

Believe what you will, but this is the truth.
edit on 18-1-2015 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I will but I think it's a shame people are falling right into their trap.

However what you just did there is the same as religion. "Believe what you will, but this is the truth."

Sounds like those televangelists and crazy Muslims.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Riddle me this what percentage of the 1.6 billion Muslims are radical and what are moderate?

And how can you tell the difference?

the radicals are the ones pushing folks off the building and the peaceful ones are cheering them on at ground level while claiming no choice in the matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The difference is that I am telling you that even if you have no faith or religion, you can still get into what is called "heaven".

You're judged by the entire content of your life in this world. No one is exempt from that.

As for the rest, you will see for yourself. It is inevitable.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I never once said peaceful Muslims are defenceless against ISIS.

But if you knew anything of their ambushes and the way they have only attacked places already engaged in War in Iraq & Syria you might understand why they have become so prominent...

What was the last village or town overtaken by ISIS?

It's been a while because now people are expecting their arrival and they cannot sucker punch the community.

ISIS will be gone soon... I'm quite confident in that.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

ISIS will be gone soon... I'm quite confident in that.

They certainly should be, because they are woefully outnumbered. This is what makes their victories and spread thus far surprising.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Most likely the crowd had people with loaded ak's at their backs ensuring that they stood there to watch ... as thats how groups like IS get people to cooperate with them ..

Carry on .. your fairytales are amusing ...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If muslims manage to get rid of isis and the other groups that supposedly hijack their religion then i will know you had the truth when posting here but if things just continue the way they are going then i will know that through your ignorrance you helped the jihadist.

Bottom line is that if as you say muslims are capable of defeating the west then isis and others should pose no problem for the peaceful arm of the religion.

What i am pointing out is that you claim there are peaceful muslims that do not support terrorist but have the power to stop an invasion from the west. That thought is very contridicting and as we see in the video the caliphate is being cheered on as you claim it is false.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Most likely the crowd had people with loaded ak's at their backs ensuring that they stood there to watch ... as thats how groups like IS get people to cooperate with them ..

Carry on .. your fairytales are amusing ...

not nearly amusing as your false assumptions.
the crowd cheered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join