It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State throws men off building for ‘being gay’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the ambushes combined with their Toyota's & Assault Rifles, wherever they came from, had a big impact in the spread.

The element of surprise has gone from ISIS now, I can't see many towns falling to them anymore.

That's not to speak lightly of the atrocities that could occur where they already are...
But I do think they'll be centralised in those areas.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

ISIS will be gone soon... I'm quite confident in that.

They certainly should be, because they are woefully outnumbered. This is what makes their victories and spread thus far surprising.

It shouldn't be surprising. The areas where they've had their greatest success are among populations predominantly Islamic. They exploit religious beliefs, twist faith into their agenda, then in very public ways display their atrocities, brutality and special brand of evil.

Control through fear. Submission through terror. Exploiting "faith" to recruit and further oppression...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

One can hardly look at what they have done and not see some plan by someone to destabilize a large swath of the Middle East.

I hate to say who.... or what the end game is, but there is more to it all than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

That thought is very contridicting and as we see in the video the caliphate is being cheered on as you claim it is false.

Actually I never said they didn't cheer, & I haven't watched the video to make that assumption so it's you with the falsehood...

All I asked is how you know they're "peaceful Muslims"...
Which you don't know!

It's just a claim.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I could say Israel but people would assume that's biased or anti-Semitic without dissecting the benefits Israel get from such a group...

Mostly though I think the Convoys & Weapons have links to Saudi Arabia...

Who I personally think are gonna "save the day" to bring their brand of Wahhabism to the forefront of Islam!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

That thought is very contridicting and as we see in the video the caliphate is being cheered on as you claim it is false.

Actually I never said they didn't cheer, & I haven't watched the video to make that assumption so it's you with the falsehood...

All I asked is how you know they're "peaceful Muslims"...

Which you don't know!

It's just a claim.

you mis read i mis typed. the false was referencing you claiming the caliphate is a false one
they are peaceful cause they have no blood on their hands

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Granite

For me, this proves Obama statement "use restraint" is code for "I am Muslim, don't f#@&% with us"...

The thought that he is following that belief system was sealed for me when he and holder ignored the march in paris. I was always on the fence about him until that point when i was givin a glimpse into his mind.

So you think he is Muslim because he didn't go to a march? What is the one thing that America is doing that a majority of the people that went to that march is not doing? Here's the answer fighting terrorism.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Better than getting shot .. youd be surprised what people do to avoid getting a bullet in the back .. but wouldnt expect you to know as your stuck in your little ivory tower with no clue how the world works nor of the brutality psychopaths inflict on people .. especially in war zones.. life isnt all sunshine and lollypops like it is in western countries... if it meant another day of life for you and your family rather than your heads on a spike youd do what the nutjobs with automatic weapons told you to do and smile as you did it ..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If you will reread the post i claimed to have gotten a glimpse into his mind.

What i got was one (holder) not wanting to go to the march even when urged too.

When i add that up with all the rest of the circumstancial evidence over the yrs then i believe he and ag are muslims.

It is a personal belief i now have.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is a false caliphate...

As false as the caliphate I'm claiming now will control ATS...

With me as Caliph...

I never elected Al Bagdhadi and therefore he doesn't represent me...
Or any other Sunni who didn't elect him...
Which is all of them.

False caliphate is false caliphate.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Does that circumstantial evidence include all the drones on terrorist & civilian alike?

For a Muslim, Obama sure kills a lot of Muslims...

Even the ones people claim he agrees with.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

every bit of that is assumptions out of a temper tantram

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

they are just cannon fodder to keep him in office and maintain control over his group over there

that line of reasoning is the same as claiming the killers in the video are not muslim because they kill muslims too
edit on 18-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nothing about this surprises me.

There is nothing peaceful or moderate about turning up to watch and photograph / film two people being thrown to their death off a building in what amounts to thug justice.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

As for your come and get.....lol the us military alone defeat islams most powerful military force iraq in less than 2 weeks.

You thought Iraq was Islam's most powerful force? You don't know jack about the military forces of Muslim nations. Right now the most powerful Muslim nation is Turkey they rank 8th in the world.

The muslim world can not even attempt to fight the west.

They can very easily attempt a fight on the west. Thanks to the ignorant war on terrorism our military is worn out. Our equipment is going down and our soldiers are committing suicide on a daily basis. More of them have killed themselves than have died in this useless war. Also if our military is so awesome then why the hell is Afghanistan taking so long?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Seen it all happen firsthand when it comes to life in war zones around the world . Spent too much time putting the victims of the nutjobs back together and burying the ones that didnt survive the nutjobs.
Live with the nightmares of what seen over the years...

Like said continue your fairytale its amusing ..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

it is laughable to think they can defeat the us but can not even fight isis.

the power of deduction says they are not powerful or they support isis by not doing anything and that is the direct point here about how so called peaceful muslims are supporting isis

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If you will reread the post i claimed to have gotten a glimpse into his mind.

What i got was one (holder) not wanting to go to the march even when urged too.

When i add that up with all the rest of the circumstancial evidence over the yrs then i believe he and ag are muslims.

It is a personal belief i now have.

So in other words you read a lot of BS and you chose to believe it. Did you even bother to research anything?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

you make a bunch of assumptions about me and then try to link me in with your past all because i pointed out that the crowd cheered.

your assumptions and anger will defeat you every time.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

it is laughable to think they can defeat the us but can not even fight isis.

the power of deduction says they are not powerful or they support isis by not doing anything and that is the direct point here about how so called peaceful muslims are supporting isis

I never said anything about defeating America now did I? I said attack attempt a fight with the west you need to work on those reading skills. You have posted no proof of them supporting ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join