It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Women like her, which are fortunately far and few between are a disgrace not only towards sane women but the human race as a whole. She also gives genuine feminists a bad name.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Man as old and fat as I am I'd be one of the first to go to the chopping block.....

So you don't need to worry.

You know how many woman have daddy issues.....Just saying..... Don't count yourself out yet from this utopia.

edit on 15-1-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
From the original source article in the OP, it states she has a three year old daughter, which I presume was conceived the old fashioned way and not the selective breeding process she is advocating. First place hypocrite right there. Secondly it also states this :

Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants.

Is this how her child is being raised?
After reading the links posted about her false suicide,and gaining more insight into her background, this poor thing has a serious screw loose that should be reinserted into her mouth. just watching the video in the OP made me cringe. How can this delusional young thing be a cult leader? The cult of jiltedyoungdelusionalwomen.com
she needs some type of evaluation for her illusion/delusion of grandiose.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As an equal opportunity human,
I say we kill off 90% of every gender.

That would put the world at roughly the population we were at in the early 1800's sometime- with the tech we've got today, it might actually be pretty nice.

People would have to go back to actually working, though- otherwise there wouldn't be enough resources to go around.
Those Amish must be onto something.

edit on 15-1-2015 by lordcomac because: Forgot the word 'human' in the first line, it didn't look right

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This lady has read and watched too much sci-fi and fantasy fiction. If she REALLY wants to be around women only, there are PLENTY of convents that she can join and enjoy isolation from males for the rest of her life.

Even better, there is a town in Brazil already practicing such a policy. Can't she just move there and be done with it?

Noiva do Cordeiro is home to more than 600 women, most of them under 35

Don't forget The Outer Limits episode, Lithia from 1998...set in 2055, in a world populated only by women. Almost all the previous population was killed years earlier in a war, followed by a plague that killed the remaining men. Major Jason Mercer wakes from a cryonically frozen state to find that he is the only male left alive.

OR the SyFy show Z Nation episode, Sisters of Mercy...They encounter an all-female commune, a utopia-like sanctuary for women and children only believing that all men are evil. They discover that when the commune's boys turn 13, they are forced to leave.
edit on 15-1-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Classic. You can always count on the boys at Monty Python to be hilarious.
edit on 15-1-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Man as old and fat as I am I'd be one of the first to go to the chopping block.....

LOL... For some reason, I like you. You can have the corral next to me

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This entire concept makes me sick. And utterly pissed off.

How dare she think that she can play God.

How dare she decide that she knows what's best for billions of people.

No good will come from population culling. There will never be equality if men are forced to be work and sex slaves. That's what she wants really.

She wants men to be separated from the rest of society and kept like prize stallions.

Could this happen? Maybe in the future the programming er "cultural enlightenment" will make men think that there is something wrong with us for being different. They'll try and make us think that everything bad that's ever happened, only occurred because of men.

Or this will pass just like every other idea that a feminist has tried injecting into our society.

Either way, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees like a dog for the amusement of a woman.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Halal chicken sausages please!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: butcherguy

Halal chicken sausages please!

You said sausage.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
From the original source article in the OP, it states she has a three year old daughter, which I presume was conceived the old fashioned way and not the selective breeding process she is advocating. First place hypocrite right there. Secondly it also states this :

Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants.

Is this how her child is being raised?
After reading the links posted about her false suicide,and gaining more insight into her background, this poor thing has a serious screw loose that should be reinserted into her mouth. just watching the video in the OP made me cringe. How can this delusional young thing be a cult leader? The cult of jiltedyoungdelusionalwomen.com
she needs some type of evaluation for her illusion/delusion of grandiose.

Whoa, whoa, whoa......Are you saying her child is natural and not a vat baby. Is she not raising her vat baby in the proper prescribed Femitheist way. Am I the only one properly raising my vat baby to Femitheist ideals. What is this world coming to when crazy messiahs can not stick to their convictions.

I now solemnly advocate for the destruction of 90% of the worlds crazy messiahs.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Stop the planet. I want to get off.

This is...

When Israelis behave like Nazis, it makes me angry. When the US government behave like the Monarchy of England during the American revolution, it makes me angry. When the UK government enacts policy which reminds me of the methodology of the BLOODY ROMANS it makes me angry. And when a woman, or group thereof, tell me that men ought to be reduced in number, and denied freedom, as were the suffragettes, I become both angry, and sad. When any demographic spends a long time at the sharp end, there is always a risk that there will be radicalisation, as we know all too well from recent events, and indeed the entire breadth of human history.

However, as a man who values family, as a man who has spent his entire adult life TRYING like mad to be a better man, to treat everyone with respect, and (this might be a little full on for some) trying to find a woman whose soul resonates with mine, with whom to be until we die, or until the end of the universe, entropy, and time itself, which ever happens first, this feels like a bit of a kick in the guts.

In a world such as this woman is advocating, passion would be denied to men, certainly the kind of passion that I value. She claims that corralling the menfolk, and allowing them to breed every now and again would solve all of the worlds problems, but if that is what she truely believes, then she does not know men very well, or intends to alter them to the point where they have nothing in common with the gender as we know it. I know quite a lot of fellows who would LOVE to be bred from like stud horses, and they LIVE as if they are already, and are uniformly a set of TOTAL bastards, who are incapable of the least of the virtuous elements which make a man, a man rather than a boy, even those of them who are in their forties!

I really did not need to read this today. The way things are going WITHOUT the meddling of this awful eugenicist woman, I already feel obsolete, that the world has moved on to the point where I cannot offer anything to anyone worth a damn, but I really did not need to read that not only do I believe it, but so does THAT woman, and her 14,000 insane followers.

Once again... stop the planet. I want to get off.
edit on 15-1-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: TheArrow
No wonder she hates men.

Lots of really hateful comments coming from members that are otherwise not.
"I advocate killing 90% of the male population!"

"Waaaahh men hate me!"

Not really a stretch to see why.

Which came first, I wonder. These aren't thoughts people are born with.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

No wonder she hates men.

When a person trolls for hate by showing hate then it is not surprising that she receives hateful energy back. In a way you can call it instant karma. Maybe she is doing it for some reason to see how many people she can get to react to her trolling.

If she is simply trolling for hate, it's like shooting fish in a barrel on the internet.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

LOL... For some reason, I like you. You can have the corral next to me

I'll sneak beef jerky and beer to you two when I can. I'll be like a beer angel, bestowing my sudsy goodness to the lower caste.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'll be waiting to read in the news about the first 'Femethiest' Terrorist where a group of men have been slaughtered at some event.

Or

Some lone gunman will take her out.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

and her 14,000 insane followers

14K you said ?

Sounds like me an erictheaweful are gonna be pretty busy... This is a ground-floor oppritunity here guys, better sign up before the 10% dead line, IMO...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wonder what her man did to piss her off that much? I want to know how to get under someones skin that bad it makes them go create a cult jk.

II thought this was a joke at first but holy creepy bitch her body language how and what she was saying... she needs some serious therapy, I read she has a baby too, for the welfare of that child it needs to probably go with its father (ironically enough if he is normal caring etc.)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

No wonder she hates men.

"I advocate killing 90% of the male population!"

"Waaaahh men hate me!"

Not really a stretch to see why.

Which came first, I wonder. These aren't thoughts people are born with.
She probably had some bad experiences with men. That doesn't excuse her attitude.

Imagine I get robbed by a black guy. Then a month later a black guy steals my car. A year after that a black guy breaks into my apartment. You could reasonably say I've had some bad experiences with black people. But you know what would happen if I started to voice out that all black were bad? I'd be called a racist.

How is this any different?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join