It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LINK

I think her view of testicles to be hilarious there is more info on her and her views on the link and the comments there almost mirror the comments in this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'll be the first to open a "bro"thel on the rez.
The idea of having chicks lined up at the door with cash in hand for some sweet lovin' sounds pretty appealing to me.
There will always be rebels. Poor girl has no clue to the desires of her own gender. So sad it's funny.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thanks. Now I have to wipe coffee off of my monitor.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Back from the store with 27 bottles of wine, twelve pounds of chocolate, and enough bubble bath to make the Pacific look foamy...

The rest of you are on your own. I think I'm safe.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

This woman is a true feminazi. Havent we learned from the Nazis that plans like that don't work?

This woman is garbage, she is the female version if Hitler.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Back from the store with 27 bottles of wine, twelve pounds of chocolate, and enough bubble bath to make the Pacific look foamy...

The rest of you are on your own. I think I'm safe.
I'll be there in ten minutes. Leave the door unlocked and the chocolates on the counter.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

This woman is a true feminazi. Havent we learned from the Nazis that plans like that don't work?

This woman is garbage, she is the female version if Hitler.

At least Hitler had a dashing mustache.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nuh-uh! Over my dead body is she going to take away my husband and little boy.

I'd be leading the resistance movement. Power to the men! I love my buddies. Praise the testosterone and pass me the ammunition.
edit on 15-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You were supposed to scream "YOU FORGOT THE CANDLES???????????"

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

There is a better, more ethically valid, and genetically advisable option than the one being suggested by the insane woman in the video, linked to in the OP.

The colonisation of space. This would result in a great amount of the population being free to go to space, to live in stations, or on bases on The Moon, Mars, perhaps even Phobos depending on the viability of that particular rock as a habitation zone, and that is leaving alone the fact that if we poured more resources into advanced propulsion techniques, we could be in a position to send manned ships into the wider galaxy in a hundred years or so.

Personally speaking, I would favour expansion over retraction, if only because doing so would promote the following things:

Freedom
The urge to explore
Discovery
Scientific endeavour
Unity of the species

The lack of freedom, even in the free world, the stifling of the urge to explore, the stumbling blocks placed before discovery, the crushing of intellectualism in the media, these things all play into the disunity of our species. They are by no means the only things doing so, but I think that if more were done to expand the horizions of the human experience, beyond the realms of ground and sky, that the rest would be much easier to deal with.

You also have to consider that with the human race distributed throughout a greater proportion of space, the liklihood of the entire species being wiped out by a cosmic event, would be greatly reduced. As it is, the entire species could be practically ended by a cometary impact next week, and I highly doubt the ISS would survive the sheer amount of fragmentation that would be let loose by such an event. If, however, we were to expand beyond our current horizons, it would take an event of much greater proportions, on the level of two solar systems colliding, to pose a similar risk.

If we concentrate all our efforts on navel gazing and stripping the human race down to what amounts to silent running, for the purposes of pleasing (and I hate this phrase intensely, but it is the only one which fits) this feminazi monster, then those things will not happen, and all that will come about is the most miserable future that one can imagine.

Our destiny as a species is greater than as a part of some horrific self imposed eugenics experiment. I believe that we have a responsibility to our potential, to do better than this, to expand our population beyond our atmosphere, to explore and discover, and to do so as a united species, embracing our differences, whether they be ones of faith, colour, creed, or gender, and by way of respect for one another along the exact same lines.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

The candles were implied. You mean there aren't any! Ugh. Typical man.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with you. Like it or not, we still need challenge and danger in our lives and currently we don't have it. Exploration into space would bring that back. It might help right that perceived imbalance.

Otherwise fellas, this chick is gonna reduce you to this fella right here.

“The old adage was as long as he was interested in sex, he wasn’t interested in you. But if he lost that other interest, you had to be careful,”

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Wasnt the battle of Troy over a women? I wonder how many men and children died. Not to mention women.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How about we have a national fix the women day? This pos woman deserves to live out the rest of her life fixed,lonely and sad.

How about we take all feminazis like her and stick them in a secluded camp and use them as sex slaves.... Oh wait that would be in humane, it would be wrong in every way. So why is it right to do it to men??

Slavery is bad mmmkay?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

There is a better, more ethically valid, and genetically advisable option than the one being suggested by the insane woman in the video, linked to in the OP.

The colonisation of space. This would result in a great amount of the population being free to go to space, to live in stations, or on bases on The Moon, Mars, perhaps even Phobos depending on the viability of that particular rock as a habitation zone, and that is leaving alone the fact that if we poured more resources into advanced propulsion techniques, we could be in a position to send manned ships into the wider galaxy in a hundred years or so.

Personally speaking, I would favour expansion over retraction, if only because doing so would promote the following things:

Freedom
The urge to explore
Discovery
Scientific endeavour
Unity of the species

The lack of freedom, even in the free world, the stifling of the urge to explore, the stumbling blocks placed before discovery, the crushing of intellectualism in the media, these things all play into the disunity of our species. They are by no means the only things doing so, but I think that if more were done to expand the horizions of the human experience, beyond the realms of ground and sky, that the rest would be much easier to deal with.

You also have to consider that with the human race distributed throughout a greater proportion of space, the liklihood of the entire species being wiped out by a cosmic event, would be greatly reduced. As it is, the entire species could be practically ended by a cometary impact next week, and I highly doubt the ISS would survive the sheer amount of fragmentation that would be let loose by such an event. If, however, we were to expand beyond our current horizons, it would take an event of much greater proportions, on the level of two solar systems colliding, to pose a similar risk.

If we concentrate all our efforts on navel gazing and stripping the human race down to what amounts to silent running, for the purposes of pleasing (and I hate this phrase intensely, but it is the only one which fits) this feminazi monster, then those things will not happen, and all that will come about is the most miserable future that one can imagine.

Our destiny as a species is greater than as a part of some horrific self imposed eugenics experiment. I believe that we have a responsibility to our potential, to do better than this, to expand our population beyond our atmosphere, to explore and discover, and to do so as a united species, embracing our differences, whether they be ones of faith, colour, creed, or gender, and by way of respect for one another along the exact same lines.

I suppose i should explicitly state that i am against eugenics and depopulation of any kind. The world's population is going to boom again and again faster and faster - We are smart enough as a race to innovate ways of keeping up with a growing population but i fear the world is governed by greedy tyrants who cannot foresee a future without wealth and status.

I bet that space exploration will not be made a serious thing until there is money to be made. Once money is involved the greedy pig's will be all over the idea like parasites.

But i agree with you, Men can have mars, women can have Venus and crazy b*tchs like her can be left on an asteroid with their little cult.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It has to be better than using our species as a petri dish.

I cannot begin to express how deeply disappointed I am by the article which spawned this thread. I do not think, that in all the years I have been alive, that I have ever come across vocabulary equal to the task.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: EternalSolace

Wasnt the battle of Troy over a women? I wonder how many men and children died. Not to mention women.

Probably nothing compared to WW1 and WW2...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am sorry SearchLightsInc, I did not mean to give the impression that I believed that you were in any way enamoured of this womans approach. It just seemed as if your post was a good point at which to interject with my musings.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ruben Ruben I've been thinking
What a grand world this would be
If the men were all transported
Far beyond the northern sea

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That would be another plus to space exploration - She could go play goddess with whomever wanted to go along on her crazy little ride, but none of the rest of us would be compelled to go with her.

Could you imagine what that planet would be like eventually?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join