It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I bet this chick is great in bed....

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

I am sorry SearchLightsInc, I did not mean to give the impression that I believed that you were in any way enamoured of this womans approach. It just seemed as if your post was a good point at which to interject with my musings.

Its cool, im often on the defense in these threads as i often get labeled the bad b*tch who hates men, its easily achieved on ATS these days haha

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I have a song to add.

I seem to be unable to post vids for some reason.
Oklahomos...
'Balls to the Back of Your Head.'

edit on 15-1-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This is how awesome ladies play with the dudes, I'll take that song and add one of my own

btw thats funny they did a song like that about that hahahahaha
edit on 15-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

I must say, you have never struck me as such a person as you describe!
There is nothing wrong with having an opinion after all!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh oh, here she comes. Watch out men she'll chew you up. Oh oh, here she comes, she's a MAN HATER!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: skunkape23

This is how awesome ladies play with the dudes, I'll take that song and add one of my own

btw thats funny they did a song like that about that hahahahaha
I don't cosplay anymore. But when I did, it was a mixture of head-nodding respect for my dedication to the costume and character, or outright eye-sex. It never really bothered me much.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I am ok with this if female population is cut by 70%. Otherwise her idea sound more like a plot for sexist genocide, and thats a crime...somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I think it is an amazing expression and appreciation of modern arts in which players are varied through both sexes ladies dress like batman Ive seen guys dressed like Barb from Barbwire. It is very revelent to this too lol cosplay is a better then genecide =D and machineheart circles is an awesome song!!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The video is three years old, I wonder if she has had time to get over herself yet.

Seriously, I doubt this crazy kook speaks for any woman other than herself. I have never cared for the feminist movement but this broad takes it to whole other level. Many of us ladies have husbands, sons, fathers, grandfathers, brothers and friends that we love and will stand up and fight to the death for. Men are wonderful to have around. Sure some suck, some break hearts but getting rid of them to live in some sort of freaky feminazi cult sounds really not just crazy but lame as hell. I do not know if this is a joke, I sure hope so.

Her movement, if still on going needs to be infiltrated, then taken down from the inside out.
edit on 15-1-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

while i dont at all agree with her proposal...have you looked at the comments under the video? holy jeesh. way to justify her approach to sexual equality.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Give her a reason to like men. She doesn't look bad. It's when she opens her mouth that I have a problem. Let your guard down. Let life spread it's joy.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

I bet this chick is great in bed....

im glad thats all you got out of the video.

/sarcasm
edit on 15-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

They were exercising their freedumb of speech like she was exercising hers. It is pretty depraved that whole youtube page.
edit on 15-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think it is an amazing expression and appreciation of modern arts in which players are varied through both sexes ladies dress like batman Ive seen guys dressed like Barb from Barbwire. It is very revelent to this too lol cosplay is a better then genecide =D and machineheart circles is an awesome song!!
I gave up on Cosplay when I moved to Tokyo. The people here don't mess around. They go whole hog on cosplay. They'll spend MONTHS on a costume. Makes my (I think) somewhat decent sewing skills look like a child's cross-stitch in comparison. I'll still go to cons and get my sweet, sweet anime swag on, but dressing up is out of the question. I'm amateur level here.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

They were exercising their freedumb of speech like she was exercising hers. It is pretty depraved that whole youtube page.

the whole internet is depraved, and thats why some people are fighting so hard to keep it free, sadly.

because the monsters inside come out to play when anonymity is just a click away.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm jealous your in Tokyo, all I want to do is play in the arcades there once before I die, and see anime in a theater, possibly do a con. I'm too poor to afford to go at the moment though
maybe someone will like my comic enough when I finish it and invite me out there lol

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
She should run for office .. shed fit right in with the rest of the psychopaths with delusions of grandeur who think their leaders ..
edit on 15/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Since when mental illness constitutes civil unrest?

There are patern in psychology that desribe someone's mental health and obsessive behavior that is defined by simple body language, mainly face movements. In my experience the female speaker in this video fulfills absolutely a person with serious mental issues.

No worries guys of the world. Female stupidity alone won't do any harm to you

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

the whole internet is depraved, and thats why some people are fighting so hard to keep it free, sadly.

because the monsters inside come out to play when anonymity is just a click away.

Don't say that out loud. They might use it as a thought crime. It'll give this woman ammo towards her cause. Would it be bad to tell her to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join