It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Until you can provide a realistic way that any of your fears would actually happen, this whole thread is baseless fearmongering.

I don't need to go far at all. It is the simple illustration of the boiling frog example. And for those with no brain, it means that a frog will stay in a pot of hot water as long as the heat is increased gradually.

Let's see, the Communist Party in the USA was established in 1919. How much of the Communist Manifesto have we implemented since then?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Why is this so alarming?

Anyone can start a political party. There are HUNDREDS of political parties active in the U.S. right now. What's the problem with one more?

Oh, the dreaded "M" word. Keep that fear machine a-rollin'!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Plenty. Obamacare, for starters. But there is lots more. There are no constitutional mandates for the dept. education, DHS, CIA, NSA, and more. Fail.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I love how Christians whine when stuff like this happens.

Don't get me wrong. I know authoritarians absolutely should respond in this way to any threats to their dominance.
It's the total lack of self awareness that never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Plenty. Obamacare, for starters. But there is lots more. There are no constitutional mandates for the dept. education, DHS, CIA, NSA, and more. Fail.
If you think "Obamacare" is communist, you're really illustrating your knowledge of communism doesn't extend beyond what pundits on right-wing radio and TV tell you communism is.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmmm. Maybe I should start working on a "Methodist Sisterhood" party.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I love how Christians whine when stuff like this happens.

Don't get me wrong. I know authoritarians absolutely should respond in this way to any threats to their dominance.
It's the total lack of self awareness that never ceases to amaze me.

I take it you are assuming everyone posting against this is a Christian? You shouldn't make ASSumptions. Every religious or non-religious person has good reason to be wary of Sharia Law.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
You shouldn't make ASSumptions. Every religious or non-religious person has good reason to be wary of Sharia Law.

Correct. I have no religious affiliation whatsoever. But yeah, this concerns me. Thanks for having a brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah, look at the "source" blog.

I'm sure this would have been the party of choice for Barack Obama had it been available 10 years ago.

It's a stupid anti-Obama blog, nothing more.

Vote today, stone to death rape victims tomorrow.

LOL! Yeah... Nothing but more anti-Muslim fear mongering.

But gosh, now I'm beginning to wonder if I have a brain... :rolleyes: People who agree with you have a brain and those who don't do not have a brain... Real meaningful debate tactic! :rolleyes again:
edit on 1/14/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The ACA was dreamed up by the right wing Heritage foundation. So the right wingers are commies? Those sneaky aholes.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Obamacare isn't Communism LOL! Obamacare is FORCED capitalism. And what do Constitutional mandates have to do with something being Communist or not? You argue like you don't even know what Communism is.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, look at the "source" blog.

I'm sure this would have been the party of choice for Barack Obama had it been available 10 years ago.

It's a stupid anti-Obama blog, nothing more.

Vote today, stone to death rape victims tomorrow.

LOL! Yeah... Nothing but more anti-Muslim fear mongering.

But gosh, now I'm beginning to wonder if I have a brain... :rolleyes:
Apparently you only have a brain if this new political party scares you.

The reality is, IF this party manages to get people in congress, and IF the party even suggests something like Sharia courts, or Sharia law, they would be booted from Congress faster than voters could say "impeach". No proposal would ever even move beyond the backroom deal that spawned it. Even if it managed to make it onto the floor for a vote, it would be soundly trounced.

But no, let's all quake in our boots. Sharia law is imminent! Buy your hijabs now, ladies!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You guys have a third party, Libertarians. And also, you need a more socially aware version of that. A combination between the Libertarian in the US and the NDP in Canada would be a great party, one that upholds freedoms but has a heart. And includes think tanks of citizens.

Constitution and freedom AND equality and good world wide standards. ie. real medicare, not that version that you guys have that is not universal and costs varying amounts from several hundred to over a thousand a month but you have to pay thousands out of pocket each year, deductibles. There are no deductibles in the world wide standard of medical services.

The Brotherhood are Isis and every other group, they're the same element and yes, they're terrorist. How is it even legal for them to make a party in the US?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Then, even if a Sharia bill DID make it past the House, past the Senate, and signed by the President; all it would take is for someone to challenge it in court and the Supreme Court will overturn it for violating separation of church and state.

It's like these fearmongers forget that we have systems in place to PREVENT things like Sharia law from going into effect and just assume that all it will take is someone from a Muslim political party to be elected and suddenly we are implementing Sharia Law.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And they thought the constitution wouldnt allow random police checkpoints and the govt fining you for not having a certain service. It was fancy legal lawyer loophole money under they table stuff that ok'd that stuff. I can see the argument in front of the courts to get sharia law started..."isnt america about freedom? About free speech? About the right to religious freedom? How can america say that, stand for that when america wont allow me and my brothers our religous freedom? To practice our religion, out beliefs, in a nation that stands for liberty and freedom? " and here is 50$ bucks for some incentive...

it always starts small...it would not start has law of the land, just here and there for certain things and circumstances.

circumventing the constitution, done it before.....

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

How's that going for Christians trying to push their religion into government? Remember America is supposed to be a "Christian Nation".

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Constitution and freedom AND equality and good world wide standards. ie. real medicare, not that version that you guys have that is not universal and costs varying amounts from several hundred to over a thousand a month but you have to pay thousands out of pocket each year, deductibles. There are no deductibles in the world wide standard of medical services.

How can you be against the idea of profit before people? What are you some kind of Commie?

The Brotherhood are Isis and every other group, they're the same element and yes, they're terrorist.

Funny according to the CIA the Brotherhood gave up on terrorism for political power decades ago. That is the reason why America doesn't recognize them as terrorist. Now the Brotherhood builds hospitals, schools and creates jobs for people. What kind of terrorist does that?

How is it even legal for them to make a party in the US?

There is no proof of them starting a political party. Just because some idiot wrote it in a blog doesn't make it real. If I wrote in a blog that I caught Bigfoot in a mouse trap would you believe that?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
If I wrote in a blog that I caught Bigfoot in a mouse trap would you believe that?

To be fair, there would be a thread about it here.

The conspiracy minded person (of which I obviously am one of) is much more capable of suspending disbelief.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
well I dont see a movement by christians to implement a "Christian law" anywhere. islam has a " sharia law" ..which isnt like a ten comandments that christians have...and some islamic countries follow it, some dont.

my only point is that we are to quick to say sharia law in some form, given the right circumstances, wouldnt be allowed to take a small hold in the bastion nation of....freedom....

there are many things we thought we wouldnt see in america, but lets hope sharia law is one of those things we will NEVER see in america

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind

And they thought the constitution wouldnt allow random police checkpoints and the govt fining you for not having a certain service. It was fancy legal lawyer loophole money under they table stuff that ok'd that stuff. I can see the argument in front of the courts to get sharia law started..."isnt america about freedom? About free speech? About the right to religious freedom? How can america say that, stand for that when america wont allow me and my brothers our religous freedom? To practice our religion, out beliefs, in a nation that stands for liberty and freedom? " and here is 50$ bucks for some incentive...

it always starts small...it would not start has law of the land, just here and there for certain things and circumstances.

circumventing the constitution, done it before.....

The constitution pushes for states rights and for states to be able to make their own laws. That is how some states are allowed to have random checkpoints.

There is no restriction of Freedom of Religion in America what we are doing here is stopping people from forcing others to live by their religion. Freedom of Religion doesn't give you that right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join