It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Another thread continuing the American tradition of stereotyping Muslims to the extreme. Seeing as how the Christian right can't seem to get their theocracy going, I HIGHLY doubt that the Muslim Brotherhood will be more successful here. But by all means, carry on your fearmongering.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We all know they will never win. NEVER.

But..

They have been put there by people with power (government) just to create havoc.

And when you create havoc, you need someone to control it.

The people that control it is the government.

The government then controls you.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Atheists have no religion, so where would their religious Law come from?

Jewish Courts deal with Jewish issues...
Muslim Courts would do the same...

There would be no Christian or Atheist or Jew or Jedi being dragged into a Sharia Court because it needs the consent of both parties & both parties are supposed to be Muslim...
Otherwise it's off to standard Court...

Whatever it is, this idea of stoning innocent people who are non-Muslim, would never reach the shores of the States...

In fact apart from Saudi Arabia and probably a few Tribes in the Middle East & East , to be convicted under Sharia is a difficult job...

It's not I accuse you of theft and you lose a limb...
I need at least 4 witnesses...
& then the ideal thing to do, is to forgive the thief and the community is supposed to get them back on their feet so they don't have to steal...
Repeated witnessed events would probably lead to you losing a hand...

Which while barbaric, is equal to Life for strike 3 as a debt slave that lives in a cage until they die...
Both are barbaric, both are Laws of each respective Land...

There is some questionable things about Sharia interpretation in the Middle East & East...
But if you think that's a threat to U.S Courts, you watch too much Fox.

edit on 14-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Those that fail to see the differences between rule by Sharia, and rule by Constitution are truly the ones without a brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't really see sharia law going very far here either. I don't know which would be more scary for the muslims if they tried to make us live by it the armed beer drinking rednecks or the mob of angry women in bikinis holding their cast iron frying pans... I don't see it happening, we're too free and it would take a few more generations to breed it out of us. I have my doubts that our own government will be able to hold control as they try to reign us in.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Great. Then there should be a separate set of laws for each religious bastardization of every single religion ever made. And the atheists? Ha, well they can rule themselves too. There might even be a sane one or two in there somewhere.

Sadly there is an extreme lack of atheist politicians.

As far as I know anyway. I'm not exactly up to date on the scene.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Those that fail to see the differences between rule by Sharia, and rule by Constitution are truly the ones without a brain.

So then you are the one without a brain. You have to be Muslim and give consent to be judged in Sharia court.

link   

Suddenly, I desire to be part of Mars first colony.

link   
We all know they will never win. NEVER.

But..

They have been put there by people with power (government) just to create havoc.

And when you create havoc, you need someone to control it.

The people that control it is the government.

The government then controls you.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I thought we had already elected a Muslim as president.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

So wait, we have terrorist group now with a political party in Amerika.

No, because a failed petition doesn't make a Terrorist group...

And the Constitution would not allow Sharia Law to be the Law of the Land...

The only possibility is that there will be Sharia Courts much like the Jewish courts that settle business & family contracts within the Muslim community.

But the fearmongering about Sharia is a great way to gain traction in a thread.

It isnt fear mongering.

Women stoned to death for getting raped, brought to you by sharia law.

Witchs burned stonec hung etc, sharia again.

Executions for speaking out against islam, sharia law.

Women not aloud to be educated, or drive, or even leave the house without a male family member, sharia law........

I could do this all day.

Sharia law equals brutalized populations, in the name of not offending the most insecure god of any religion I have ever heard of.

Allah the most wise, most powerful, the most merciful...etc...

Allah wouldnt need man to handle somthing he doesnt like.

If he were all that, and knew it, he wouldnt need to hear you telling him all the time.

Just saying man, the entire thing wreaks of insecurity, and barbarism.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So let's say, hypothetically, that a Muslim President takes over in 2016. How exactly is this President going to implement Sharia Law? Last I checked, the government is run by MANY checks and balances so as to prevent a single political ideology from running roughshod over the political landscape. Though that all assumes that a Muslim could even get the SUPPORT from the population to be elected. The only non-Protestant President we've ever had was JFK, and the backlash from that was HUGE.

There is a Communist party in this country, but I don't see the Constitution being replaced by The Communist Manifesto.

Until you can provide a realistic way that any of your fears would actually happen, this whole thread is baseless fearmongering.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
wow, im surprised at how many think that sharia law wouldnt be allowed in the u.s.

for those of you old enuff to remember, we never thought they would allow random police checkpoints, we never thought the govt would fine us for not having a certain service, we never thought that they would make "freespeach zones" for protests....

im not saying sharia law would go over well, .....just another way to divide and conquer and control.....there are "powers" thatare doing their dardest to start ww3 someplace

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Until you can provide a realistic way that any of your fears would actually happen, this whole thread is baseless fearmongering.

I don't need to go far at all. It is the simple illustration of the boiling frog example. And for those with no brain, it means that a frog will stay in a pot of hot water as long as the heat is increased gradually.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You might get a kick out of this video man if youve not already seen it, Jeremy Paxman in complete bewilderment with the dumb as # EDL leader Stephon Lennon and his assertion Sharia Law could replace common law courts in the UK LOL, skip to 3 minutes for the start of actual interview.

Jeremy Paxman in amazement at EDL leader Stephen Lennon

Crazily ive noticed this even here[this post included] people now basicaly presuming all muslims somehow want Sharia Law everywhere, they must have only just heard about it in the news recently I guess, scary.

For any racist people here, its worth a watch.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Does the person that wrote this blog actually have any proof of what he is talking about. I just checked out the USCMO website and it says nothing about forming a political party. All I saw was this statement.
USCMO

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 3/12/14) – Eight* major national American Muslim organizations held a news conference today at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to announce the formation of the US Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO), an umbrella group that will serve as a representative voice for Muslims as that faith community seeks to enhance its positive impact on society. The new national council's first priority will be to build on Muslim citizenship rights by conducting a census of American Muslims to create a database that will be used to enhance civic and political participation in upcoming elections. Other priorities were also considered by the new Council to empower the American Muslim community, amplify its voice, and unify its efforts.

In other words they want to get people out and vote. We have other religions that do this so why can't Muslims everyone is supposed to have equal rights in this country right?
This is nothing more than a lobbyist group not a political party like the Islamophobe who wrote that article fears it to be.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Vote today, stone to death rape victims tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

wow, im surprised at how many think that sharia law wouldnt be allowed in the u.s.

That's because the people that think Sharia wouldn't be allowed in the US have read the Constitution. Maybe you should read it then you would know that too.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not worried.

This is the U.S.

We're much more like the Rotterdam mayor here.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Vote today, stone to death rape victims tomorrow.

So you are saying that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to vote in America? Some idiot writes a blog and that makes it fact?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join