It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 113131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
And the values at the core of the points you mentioned are not exclusive to Christians.

But who is pushing them into law? CHRISTIANS. An example:

Christian groups promoting restricted homosexual rights:
Alliance for Traditional Marriage (Hawaii)
American Family Association
Americans for Truth About Homosexuality
Center for Reclaiming America
Christian Family Network
Christian Coalition
Citizens for Community Values
Concerned Women for America
Coral Ridge Ministries
Exodus International
Focus on the Family
Kerusso Ministries
Liberty Counsel
Mission America
National Legal Foundation

Legislation promoted by religious conservatives

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

a reply to: ScientificRailgun you got me there I was thinking to broadly. to those that I have replied to, dont get me wrong, sharia law is bad and I dont think it would have a very good chance if any to get going but....we cant to quick to say never....just like you pointed out.... as usual, we must remain diligent, we must remain vocal, we must stay informed because we all, in our own way, are the resistance

like I said, I stand corrected....

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
like I said, I stand corrected....

Yeah, I saw your post after I posted. Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

And the values at the core of the points you mentioned are not exclusive to Christians.

Christian Family Network
Christian Coalition
Coral Ridge Ministries
Exodus International
Focus on the Family
Kerusso Ministries
Liberty Counsel
Mission America

Seen what muslims do to gays ?

Better yet know their opinions on abortion?

Seen the record of Islam when it comes to womens rights ?

Dunno why some people feel the need to bring up strawman arguments when the topic was about the MUSLIM Brotherhood.

Especially the wide scale RAPE we saw in Egypt recently.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah well let them keep dismissing it, along with everything else. Even when they see their daughter being stoned in the local park because she was taken and raped by "allowing herself to be" - they will STILL deny anything's wrong and shout "Islamophobe! Islamophobe!"

The White House has also said there were WMD in Iraq.

The very fact that the WH say the MB is NOT a terrorist organization, is the very proof that they ARE.

Yeah. It's come down to THAT. I have no respect whatsoever for people who knowingly keep turning a blind eye to this infestation. Cancer kills. Unless you catch it early. We've caught it late, but there still may be a chance. We need serious Chemo. NOW.
edit on Wed Jan 14th 2015 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Christian Family Network
Christian Coalition
Coral Ridge Ministries
Exodus International
Focus on the Family
Kerusso Ministries
Liberty Counsel
Mission America

That's the same argument being made by Islamaphobic bigots.

"But who is committing the mass murders? Muslims! That's who!"

Seriously?
edit on 14-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
sorta funny, we all are saying sharia law bad, Christian agenda bad, and now we talk about the likelyhood of sharia law coming to the streets of America....doubt full, the population wouldn't go forint, no-way but you know the sneaky snakes in power just might give it a shot.....stir the ever warming pot so to speak. I'm not on the fear monger side.....I think we all are saying a similar thing....WE ARE WATCHING!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

That's the point we are trying to make. All this fear over what Muslims will do to our country. All these slippery slopes like this:

originally posted by: TrueAmerican Yeah well let them keep dismissing it, along with everything else. Even when they see their daughter being stoned in the local park because she was taken and raped by "allowing herself to be" - they will STILL deny anything's wrong and shout "Islamophobe! Islamophobe!"

We can make the VERY same arguments about Christians, which is what are doing with the Christian points. But try to explain that to some of these crazies in this thread and it gets hand waved away.

It's ALL the same thing. All religions practice these tactics to instill their versions of theocracy into them. Why do people assume that the American populace would be LESS vigilant with an encroaching Muslim theocracy than with a Christian one?

At the end of the day, this is good old fashioned bigotry.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

What people are dismissing about Sharia Law is that to be held to the law, one MUST be Muslim and, in areas where it's used, the participants are WILLING. Sharia is something that SOME Muslims want for themselves, not something they're trying to push into US government. That's the fear-mongering part. The anti-Muslim group are the ones with the agenda.

(I don't think we're all saying that the Christian agenda is bad - I think some here would LOVE to have Christians make the laws according to their beliefs.)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Christian Family Network
Christian Coalition
Coral Ridge Ministries
Exodus International
Focus on the Family
Kerusso Ministries
Liberty Counsel
Mission America

That's the same argument being made by Islamaphobic bigots.

"But who is committing the mass murders? Muslims! That's who!"

Seriously?

Extremists saying they are doing it in the name of their faith. Just like I guess the sick people in America who committed whatever crimes they wanted (often without any thought of judicial retribution) in North America stating either colour or Christian faith gave them a get out clause. Obviously I'm talking KKK and it's associated racist groups, but I could just as easily be referring to the idiots who gave money to the IRA at the height of the troubles who should have known it would be going to purchasing all sorts of firepower used for the simple purpose of killing people.

You don't like people who follow Islam? Just because of their faith, and you think they must be terrorists based on their faith? Then maybe it's you that needs to open your eyes a little. And no, I'm not a muslim but I hate to see such an open attack on a faith rather than some individuals that use a faith as a means to hide their real motive.

Extremists are in all faiths and all walks of life

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We have a member of the brotherhood on our city commission. Every vote he loses he calls the attorneys on anybody elected he doesn't like it's recall after recall after recall.

Not the kind of person you can depend on to lead it's all about HIM,HIM, HIM !! Never what can he do for the city it's always about HIM, HIM, HIM

Just a local observation

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

For any racist people here, its worth a watch.

Islam and shariah law are ideas, not races.

It is absolute ignorance to accuse anyone that criticizes those two things of being racists.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
propagandist depend on your gullibility

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
— George Orwell

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, when folks got nothing left in the chamber, they automatically reach for the Christian punch-dummy, because they really have nothing else to use to excuse Muslims of their atrocities, other than to claim that other people 'did that too' as if that somehow makes it ok. Not to mention the fact that Obama's brother is a foremost Muslim Brotherhood leader, and was directly responsible for the Brotherhood not being labeled a terrorist organization. Funny how no one mentions that.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: clearmind

What people are dismissing about Sharia Law is that to be held to the law, one MUST be Muslim and, in areas where it's used, the participants are WILLING. Sharia is something that SOME Muslims want for themselves, not something they're trying to push into US government. That's the fear-mongering part. The anti-Muslim group are the ones with the agenda.

(I don't think we're all saying that the Christian agenda is bad - I think some here would LOVE to have Christians make the laws according to their beliefs.)

Until the point where they change the law, and ALL must attend, or be beheaded. Yeah, let's let Sharia into our country, so we can all be so much more civilized, like all the rest of the third-World Muslim-controlled countries.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Chronogoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: infinityorder

Actually this is a secular nation that upholds the rights of anyone to believe in whatever religion or otherwise that they want to.

Except the millions of natives who were eradicated.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
Until the point where they change the law, and ALL must attend, or be beheaded.

Fear mongering BS.

Yeah, let's let Sharia into our country

It's already IN our country and no one is suffering.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
allenbwest.com...

[exnews

]Mind you, in 2007, the Justice Department listed ISNA as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity and designated them as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism-financing trial of the history of the U.S. In that trial, the Holy Land Foundation, a Muslim Brotherhood front, was found guilty of funding Hamas. You can read the Clarion’s report on ISNA here. In fact, ISNA was identified as Brotherhood front as early as 1987.

Yet in 2012, the president of ISNA, Imam Mohamed Magid, was invited to meet with the Director of National Intelligence. Unable to attend, he sent a substitute in his place. The email that went out inviting ISNA’s president (among others) stated that he was chosen because, “We believe you have important insights to share with the Intelligence Community (IC) about how the IC pursues its mandate of providing the most insightful intelligence possible, while simultaneously safeguarding civil liberties and privacy.”

ISNA has important insights to share with the America intelligence community about pursuing insightful intelligence? How dumb and naive can one possibly be?

Just a little insight into ISNA and their former ISNA-Secretary General, Sayyid Syeed, the National Director of ISNA’s Office of Interfaith and Community Alliances. In the Grand Deception, a documentary about the Muslim Brotherhood in America, Syeed appears in footage taken in 2006 declaring, “Our job is to change the Constitution of America.” Syeed was the supervisor of ISNA’s Director of Community Outreach, Mohamed Elsanousi who attended the meeting with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). As well, shortly after meeting Clapper, Elsanousi accompanied ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid to a conference in Mauritania hosted by a top leader of a major Muslim Brotherhood organization named the International Union of Muslim Scholars.

The day after the meeting, on June 13, 2012, five members of Congress asked the Director of National Intelligence’s Intelligence Community Inspector-General, I. Charles McCullough III, to begin a formal investigation or evaluation of the Director of National Intelligence’s work with groups linked to the Brotherhood, specifically mentioning the Islamic Society of North America and its leader, Magid.

I could go on forever but I think you get the gist. Either the Obama administration — especially ODNI Clapper — is horribly naive, or they are complicit and guilty of coordination with our enemy, the Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama’s intel chiefs lied to Congress about Muslim Brotherhood connections
edit on 123131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
International Muslim Brotherhood (IMB), also known by its
Arabic title “Ikhwan." The Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is the
“vanguard” or agenda, and it is FACT that their goal is to
install Shraira Law in America.

Sorry, anyone who buys into the idea they do not have an agenda
should really do some fact checking. Ask the FBI.....

The Muslim Brotherhood’s
bylaws (viewable in English on the Ikhwan’s website178),
MB doctrinal books published in English, and a series of
Muslim Brotherhood strategic documents found in an FBI raid in
Virginia in 2004 and entered uncontested into evidence in the
largest terrorism-financing trial in American history, the 2008 Holy
Land Foundation (HLF) trial in Dallas, Texas make one thing
plain: The Ikhwan’s mission in the West is sedition in the furtherance
of shariah’s supremacist agenda, not peaceful assimilation
and co-existence with non-Muslim populations.179
Thanks to the HLF trial, it is now public knowledge that
nearly every major Muslim organization in the United States is