It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think I can..

The gov't is bankrupt and everyone knows it.
The dollar is losing it's reserve status and well they are making alot of trade deals that don't involve us.
Soon we might not be able to get all those cheap goods from china or wherever we will have to rely on what we produce
oh wait a minute
what do we produce??

A broke gov't who can't borrow money from else where isn't gonna be able to provide all those nifty services and well is the other countries chose not to trade with us or insists that we pay in gold well we aren't gonna have some of the basic necessities..

which will lead to chaos and lawlessness and desparation.
then some rich arab country comes in with promises to make things all better as long as we accept a few conditions and of course our greedy politicians would latch on and well soon we'd have wacky people knocking at our door wanting to measure your beard and revoking women's driver's licenses.

Notice how the extremist always seem to be operating in the countries with tons of desparate people? That seems to be how they move in they offer their charity and play on their desparations.

of course I would expect that most of the wackos who knocks on the doors wanting to measure people's beards would probably find a gun pointed at them and the women who found they were restricted from driving would revolt to the point of making everyone miserable so I don't think it would work..
I think the christians would have a better chance at it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
well I dont see a movement by christians to implement a "Christian law" anywhere. islam has a " sharia law" ..which isnt like a ten comandments that christians have...and some islamic countries follow it, some dont.

my only point is that we are to quick to say sharia law in some form, given the right circumstances, wouldnt be allowed to take a small hold in the bastion nation of....freedom....

there are many things we thought we wouldnt see in america, but lets hope sharia law is one of those things we will NEVER see in america
You don't see a movement? I see legislators pushing to have creationism taught in public schools. I see congressmen pushing to ban abortion on religious grounds, I see "In God We Trust" on U.S. money, and "Under God" in the pledge of allegiance.

And you tell me there's no Christian agenda?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

well I dont see a movement by christians to implement a "Christian law" anywhere. islam has a " sharia law" ..which isnt like a ten comandments that christians have...and some islamic countries follow it, some dont.

Christians don't have to do that because it's already been done. In some places here in the states we have what is called blue laws. All of these laws are based on Christian faith.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
you got me there
I was thinking to broadly. to those that I have replied to, dont get me wrong, sharia law is bad and I dont think it would have a very good chance if any to get going but....we cant to quick to say never....just like you pointed out....

as usual, we must remain diligent, we must remain vocal, we must stay informed because we all, in our own way, are the resistance

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun
you got me there
I was thinking to broadly. to those that I have replied to, dont get me wrong, sharia law is bad and I dont think it would have a very good chance if any to get going but....we cant to quick to say never....just like you pointed out....

as usual, we must remain diligent, we must remain vocal, we must stay informed because we all, in our own way, are the resistance

It's fine to be wary of any group looking to get into congress in order to push a religious agenda. But don't let that wariness turn to outright fear, is my suggestion. The United States has somehow managed to stay mostly secular despite the religious right constantly pushing their agenda at Capitol Hill. I expect the same result if there are Muslim congress members.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

They are worried about losing control over the White House.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

Just because there is no formal "Christian law" doesn't mean that Christians don't regularly try to push their religion into the government. The abortion debate or Christians trying to get Creationism taught in public schools are prime examples of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I think I can..

The gov't is bankrupt and everyone knows it.
The dollar is losing it's reserve status and well they are making alot of trade deals that don't involve us.
Soon we might not be able to get all those cheap goods from china or wherever we will have to rely on what we produce
oh wait a minute
what do we produce??

A broke gov't who can't borrow money from else where isn't gonna be able to provide all those nifty services and well is the other countries chose not to trade with us or insists that we pay in gold well we aren't gonna have some of the basic necessities..

The government hasn't had its lending status revoked yet. Sure it's credit rating has been reduced, but there are no signs anywhere that the government won't be able to continue borrowing money anymore. Though your account of how US debt works is a little flawed. Here, an article for you to read:
Who Owns The Most U.S. Debt?

which will lead to chaos and lawlessness and desparation.
then some rich arab country comes in with promises to make things all better as long as we accept a few conditions and of course our greedy politicians would latch on and well soon we'd have wacky people knocking at our door wanting to measure your beard and revoking women's driver's licenses.

Notice how the extremist always seem to be operating in the countries with tons of desparate people? That seems to be how they move in they offer their charity and play on their desparations.

of course I would expect that most of the wackos who knocks on the doors wanting to measure people's beards would probably find a gun pointed at them and the women who found they were restricted from driving would revolt to the point of making everyone miserable so I don't think it would work..
I think the christians would have a better chance at it.

If a catastrophe his America, Sharia Law would be the least of its worries. There will be plenty of non-Muslims out there trying to take power and steal our freedoms. Your scenario isn't exactly realistic.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmericanAnd what religion enshrines free speech. Oh I guess that's not a religion but a secular one. Thank god for athiests

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Speaking from a political standpoint, ma and pop in Iowa would be far more comfortable with a Godless president than a Muslim one.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Speaking from a political standpoint, ma and pop in Iowa would be far more comfortable with a Godless president than a Muslim one.

This is why Sharia Law has no hope of ever getting a foothold in America. The populace, for one fears the name Sharia Law, and for two wouldn't vote for a Muslim (like I said, if you aren't a Protestant and run for Presidency, good luck).

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You will see a lot of 'Muslims' voting for this party even if they have no idea what the policies are, they will just vote anyway and may even get pushed into doing so. I would like to see the stats in 2016 elections.

edit on CSTWed, 14 Jan 2015 10:32:00 -0600u3110x000x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

well I dont see a movement by christians to implement a "Christian law" anywhere.

Really? What do you call all the anti-gay marriage laws? What about the Anti-contraception laws? What about the Hobby Lobby ruling? If you think Christians aren't trying to implement Christian law (and being successful), you're not paying attention. There is DEFINITELY a movement to implement "Christian law" in this nation.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

well I dont see a movement by christians to implement a "Christian law" anywhere.

Really? What do you call all the anti-gay marriage laws? What about the Anti-contraception laws? What about the Hobby Lobby ruling? If you think Christians aren't trying to implement Christian law (and being successful), you're not paying attention. There is DEFINITELY a movement to implement "Christian law" in this nation.

There is a difference between laws, values and principles.

And the values at the core of the points you mentioned are not exclusive to Christians.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

There is a difference between laws, values and principles.

And the values at the core of the points you mentioned are not exclusive to Christians.

Actually the values at the core of all those points are ALL Christian based. Sure some secularists may have adopted those feelings for some reason or another, but that means little here when the history of the points ARE from Christianity.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Being Muslim isn't the point, being Muslim BROTHERHOOD is .

To me it is similar to the KKK.

Ask Egypt
www.emannabih.com...

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Storm, you are a thinking person who spends their day trying to find a deeper truth. I have known you for upwards of 10 years, and can certainly say you are not a slouch in the "informing myself" department.

Average Americans....not so much. To the average American, "informing myself" breaks down to taking the soundbites on TV as truth, and then moving on. The word "Muslim" is all it takes, especially among the gravely ill informed.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Gravely ill comes in all shapes and sizes, political affiliations and religious sects,

The truth has become hard to ferret out, the spin doctors have become masters of deception.

I woke up this morning and lies and deceit were on my mind, the lies and deceit I read daily, the tangled web, the finger pointing.

as I said in another thread

why it is always Islamophobia when Persecution of Christians reached historic levels in 2014.

www.sltrib.com...
edit on 113131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think we can thank the Supreme Court. Hobby Lobby ruling and Citizens United led to this. Religion and money, way too tempting fruit. We never learn from history.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The only thing that party has to do is just give people free money, an stuff like Hamas does.

People dismiss the op.

But what they can't dismiss is what is going on in the UK,France, and other 'democracies'.

Where the snip just got real.

Some people want to live in denial.

People better be paying attention and remember the Arab Spring in Egypt backed by the muslim brotherhood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join