It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Cats Extraterrestrial Beings?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
*Hopefully this is in the right place*

Recently I lived with my step mom and have since moved out of her house but while I lived there my younger sister who is 17 relayed a dream she had one night. Before I get into that, though, let me give you a little description of the Cat that lives there.

My youngest brother wanted a pet so my step parents took him to an animal shelter to have him pick one out. He chose this little black cat and they adopted her. He named her midnight. This cat isn't "bad" in any way. In fact, she is probably the coolest cat I've ever met. My 3 year old could pick her up any way she wanted and carry her around without being attacked or scratched by the cat. Midnight is a strange cat. She doesn't play with things like some cats. And she's awkward.

The strangest thing about Midnight was when I would be in a room by myself I would get a sudden urge to look a certain direction and when I looked the cat would be sitting there just staring at me. Eyes wide. It was very creepy and happened on a daily basis. Others at the house encountered this as well. I thought it was strange.

Now, as for the really weird part, my sisters dream. This is how it went: she awoke in her bed and it was dark. She then realizes a dark, shadowy figure standing in her door way. As she starts to feel scared and panicky she realizes she can't move anything and can only lay there. But the figure only stands there. After what seems like a few minutes of breathing heavily and trying to make light of the situation she hears a deep voice say "It's watching you" and at that moment she jerks awake and immediately notices Midnight sitting across the room on her Xbox just staring at her. Remember it's in the middle of the night. Normally the cat wouldn't even be in her room.

So in my opinion, it seems as if the cat was the voice in my sisters dream. Like it was warning her of this black figure. Or maybe it's the other way around and the figure was actually warning her of the cat. I don't know. But the dream really got me thinking about cats. In my life I've met a lot of cats. We all know how intelligent they are. They do weird things. Or maybe they just seem weird because we can never truly understand why they behave the way they do.

I'm not too sure what to make of cats. But I honestly don't think they are from this world.

Anyone have an opinion of what I've shared? Or have something they'd like to share?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No, don't be silly. They are just the royal elite of the house and we are their servants.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I don't know but that's a pretty creepy dream.

I don't care for cats myself, much more of a dog woman.

I do know that people who believe in ghosts and all that jazz will say that cats and dogs can see different things in the house. I had an ex whose cat would stare in a direction and hiss like something was there. I would have appreciated the potential heads up had it not destroyed all of our furniture and left fur on all my clothes.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's like a natural thing, right? We just know they rule the house. But how do we know!? Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I'd like to believe they can see "spirits" or things of the sort but this cat never stared off at nothing it was always at a person. And when i'd notice it, it was like she was staring into my soul or something. Lol. I don't know...just strange.

edit on 11-1-2015 by PageLC14 because: Grammar, spelling

edit on 11-1-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I used to have this cat that I'd sit with and pet or brush all the time, and she'd always come running to me and rub against me and whatnot. One time I was standing outside smoking a cigarette and she started coming towards me but stopped dead in her tracks and looked just to the right of me about knee height, then she kept looking back and forth at me and this empty space next to me and acting like she was afraid to come near whatever she saw next to me.

You're right, cats are weird sometimes. They see things, man.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't think cats are ETs.

But I do think cats and dogs are evidence of DNA tinkering from an advanced civilization.

Chihuahuas are pocket sized wolves.

House cats are mini tigers..

I know you will say, "its selective breeding".

But breeding wolves with wolves get you wolves.

edit on 11-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yes, I do love that thread!!

Especially these points:

1. There is no documentation before Ancient Egypt that mentions the existence of Cats, and IN Ancient Egypt, they are worshipped as Gifts from The Gods.

7. Cats survive situations that any Earthbound animal would surely perish in. How can a cat fall out of a four story building backwards, and land on its feet? (Anti gravity properties)

I wonder, though, if this goes for ALL cats or just the domestic ones...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One word. Toxoplasmosis.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! It's still funny.

I agree with the OP! It makes total sense. They are watching us, and sometimes they have to go deep undercover. Undercover for what? Dom't know. But they must be assigned certain people. Seriously! My cat, Lily, was a kitten we adopted from the SPCA. I was walking by her cage and she stretched her front arm out through the cage bars and snagged me with her claws. Her itty bitty claws! I am the only one in my family that can pick her up and hold her.

I must be important!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

How would that explain it?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I agree with the OP! It makes total sense. They are watching us, and sometimes they have to go deep undercover. Undercover for what? Dom't know. But they must be assigned certain people. Seriously! My cat, Lily, was a kitten we adopted from the SPCA. I was walking by her cage and she stretched her front arm out through the cage bars and snagged me with her claws. Her itty bitty claws! I am the only one in my family that can pick her up and hold her.

I must be important!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I must be important!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I grew up in a house that had something dark in it. We had three cats. Nothing would be creepier than to be a room with all three of them all of them fast asleep, and to have them all suddenly sit at attention, stare at the same place, at the same time, bristle, spit and run.

They did this on more than one occasion. They always stared at the same place in the room, the place where the dark thing seemed to always come from, the staircase up to the second floor and down to the basement.

They know and they see.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Two words.

Toxoplasma gondii.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Black cats are special indeed! I'm pretty sure that cats see more than we do and are more in-tune with...other creatures. I totally remember that thread about cats being alien camcorders because I remember talking about the same subject 2-3 days before that thread started and I was pleasantly surprised to see the synchronicity...

Anyway, sure cats could be of alien origin...they do seem to have something reptilian about them even though they are mammals.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:
2 Person A has position X.
3 Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
4 Person B attacks position Y.
5 Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

www.nizkor.org...

Toxoplasma gondii pretty much is irrelevant to the question of are cat's ET's. OP this is a neat line of inquiry!!

edit on 11-1-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: CJCrawley

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:
2 Person A has position X.
3 Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
4 Person B attacks position Y.
5 Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

www.nizkor.org...

Toxoplasma gondii pretty much is irrelevant to the question of are cat's ET's. OP this is a neat line of inquiry!!

I'm glad you said this. I was wondering what that had to do with anything...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Often times Cats stare at us and we cant even see them cunning!

www.mirror.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join