It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Cats Extraterrestrial Beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

My sister has owned two cats now that have only been HER cat. They hissed at other people who came near them and would randomly scratch people that walked by. You couldn't even pet them. They were crazy!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

That's funny. This cat would also sit in front of our tv like that. Never could I not see her but weird nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Does the cat stare like this?

Or like this?

For me I think the worse is when my cat Joe does it like this:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just wait till 3d TVs are commonplace
They will disappear into them an inhabit them

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Does the cat stare like this?

Or like this?

For me I think the worse is when my cat Joe does it like this:

The first one. Like at attention, ears pricked up, wide eyed. And sits there for a few minutes. Some times I would tell her to stop staring at me like that...but she never listened. I'd have to walk away.. Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well, Joe will do what he's doing in the top one, then he'll look up from me, staring behind me....and his eye will dilate.

Makes me whip around every time.

Nothing is ever there though.

Is he seeing something I can't? It would seem so.

Then again, if I consume enough alcohol, I see things that no one else can either, hehehe.

Still, I've learned to trust my cats and dogs when they start acting weird.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

How could anyone not trust them? They put on a very persuasive performance.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Toxoplasma gondii pretty much is irrelevant to the question of are cat's ET's.

No fooling?

I thought I'd mention it anyway. Like skunkape23.

Wait, he got a star for that!

Where's my star?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

There ya go..Feel better?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Phew...thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've always had a theory that cats are actually alien spies sent here to infiltrate our homes and observe our daily routines.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know if they are ETs but mine made me build this strange contraption and they make me point it at the stars for them.

By the way, when they sit motionless and stare at you from across the room it is there way of trying to let you know they want something. One of mine does it to me in the morning, even before I wake up and it means she wants FOOD!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Perhaps some alien race came here a long time ago and spliced some of their genes with the ancestors of the common house cat. I'd like to say that my cat is really just a regular animal, I've seen "intelligent" cats and they seem to have a strange "confidence" about them - my cat is descended from a wild breed, and she is still still a bit untamed and cautious. The cat I had before I was very close to, and after she died I experienced dreams where she played a significant part.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
One word. Toxoplasmosis.

Be warned my cat has read your post.
You know too much.
Join us or face tge consequences.
All hail the cat kingdom all hail the cat Kingdom.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of the show Kid vs Kat? It's practically what your question is, an alien cat comes to earth and then becomes rivals with a boy while trying to call it's alien fleet to invade earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Cats are only half domesticated.
They can turn on their wild side at will.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I was just having this same thought process tonight during my dreams. It is very strange that I was thinking the same thing as you tonight, which is why I'm posting in the thread.

I was thinking that humans might be astral parasites that latch on to this particular species. Cats, too, is what I was thinking. There is a parasite that lives in cat brains that can get transferred to human brains and cause schizophrenia.

Wikipedia: Toxoplasmosis

I think it is important to realize that I believe extra-terrestrial beings are actually extra-dimensional, as do some military studies I've come across. That means that they come from the ethereal, the dream world, the other side, what have you.

I've wondered if cats are related to grey aliens in that manner, like maybe they are grey aliens in a cat's body. Hard to know. I get along with my cat.

Maybe your cat was the same as the dark figure in the doorway.
edit on 12amMon, 12 Jan 2015 06:15:44 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Toxoplasma gondii pretty much is irrelevant to the question of are cat's ET's.

I don't think so. If extra-terrestrial beings are actually extra-dimensional, and Toxoplama gondii causes schizophrenia, it is entirely relevant. Schizophrenia involves people communicating with voices that aren't their own, I even have a friend who sees ghosts and aliens on a daily basis (who is schizophrenic).

So the Toxoplasma could be a parasite that allows ET's to host themselves in cat's brains, or maybe it allows the cats communication with the spirit world - like maybe cats are all schizophrenic. And in my opinion, ET's are from the spirit world, not another planet.

So the cat in the O.P. may have been warning the O.P.'s sister of an astral being that was watching her because it could see it.
edit on 12amMon, 12 Jan 2015 06:22:46 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is fascinating to me. I've always liked cats, as they just seem different somehow. Some people have a real hatred of cats, for no real reason. Cats seem to be very polarizing when it comes to humans.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
As for cats being from outer space ... NAH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join