It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman’s Attempt To Troll Liberals Backfires When Someone Notices This Disturbing Similarity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Uhhh, yeah........

The point of the thread and the News piece wasnt about the US military.....

they were drawing a direct correlation between this girl and a Muslim extremist hell bent on killing and blowing up people, in fact the woman on the right had already been involved in doing that.....

So ya there is a distinction.....

And if youre being intellectually honest youll know its true, but hey you dont have to tell me, thats between you and whatever higher power you believe in
edit on 1/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
|:: The big difference is ::|

The American Conservative Girl wants to defend herself from an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

The girl in the Muslim picture wants to establish an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I am sorry bit who's military is in who's country?

Gun toting bible thumpers don't want to oppress? Yeah ok...

ISIS is fighting to (successfully) establish a full Islamic State within other Muslim Nations.

ISIS are considered to be Quran thumpers yes?

Other Quran thumpers are fighting ISIS.

ISIS has killed thousands of other Muslims and local Christians.

The American Conservatives haven't killed anybody.

American Liberals do that.

I would be sorry too if I were you.

edit on Jan-11-2015 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Except she doesn't belong to a group that just murdered 2,000 people.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

|:: The big difference is ::|

The American Conservative Girl wants to defend herself from an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

The girl in the Muslim picture wants to establish an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

I am sorry bit who's military is in who's country?

Gun toting bible thumpers don't want to oppress? Yeah ok...

ISIS is fighting to (successfully) establish a full Islamic State within other Muslim Nations.

ISIS are considered to be Quran thumpers yes?

Other Quran thumpers are fighting ISIS.

ISIS has killed thousands of other Muslims and local Christians.

I would be sorry too if I were you.

Yes American conservatives are gun toting bible thumpers as is ISIS. Both aim to oppress. We agree. Right?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yes American conservatives are gun toting bible thumpers as is ISIS. Both aim to oppress. We agree. Right?

No.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Who is the American girl oppressing and how?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What?!?!?!

It's American Conservatives who have started the current Wars and are Calling for more of them. Daily they promote War as if it's as American as Apple Pie. Which might be correct actually depending upon who you ask. Conservatives promote War and the Death of just about every group on this planet other than White American Christians and Jews. Don't even claim the innocence of Conservatives!! That's BS.

Liberals gleefully continue the killing, make no mistake. The agenda is being followed by both sides without fail. They are just as responsible and I'm not claiming otherwise. However, I find it interesting that Conservatives try to shift the blame while also acting innocent of the whole thing. You'd think they would notice their own obvious hypocrisy since they blame Liberals for being both "Killing Muslims" and "Protecting Muslims" at the same time. Make up your minds already!!
edit on 11-1-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Many Republicans at the Federal levels are not Conservative.

They are Left of Center.

Genuine Conservatives start at the right side of Libertarian and go from there.

Anything authoritarian is Left of Center and usually Progressive.

Dream on.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Many Republicans at the Federal levels are not Conservative.

They are Left of Center.

Genuine Conservatives start at the right side of Libertarian and go from there.

Anything authoritarian is Left of Center and usually Progressive.

Dream on.

Now you're trying to reclassify things the way you choose. If someone calls themselves Conservative, then that's the label they get. Republicans label themselves Conservative so that's what they are. We can sit here all day and make our own personal grouping but that's pointless. That's the same as claiming Christians who blow up Abortion clinics or attack Gays aren't True Christians and that True Christians don't do that. Ya well, if they choose that label that's the label they get then. IMO, Democrats choose to label themselves Liberal and Republicans label themselves Conservative so that is how I address them. If you have some other complex way of grouping them then you're going to have to detail it out so the rest of us know what the hell you're talking about.

Does that mean you don't consider Chaney, Bush and Rumsfeld to be Conservative either???

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Does that mean you don't consider Chaney, Bush and Rumsfeld to be Conservative either???

No, they are not true Conservatives.

You might be locked tight into the MSM endless loop of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My point is, each side is doing all it can to eliminate what it perceives as "the enemy" ie threat to a particular set of beliefs. The ONLY difference is which team you happen to be on and rooting for. We're the good guys and they're the horrible bad guys right? And yet each side's behavior is nearly indistinguishable from the other. Killing is killing, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

There you go with your labeling BS and assumptions. I don't watch the MSM. I don't even have Local TV or Cable at my house.

The fact is they call themselves Conservative. They are referred to as Conservative. Anything written or said about them is always done so with the label Conservative. Basically they are considered Conservative by everyone officially and unofficially but you. So you can see why it's not surprising that your way of classifying things might be a little confusing to the rest of us.

It's also ridiculous to argue. You start switching or changing terminology that only you understand and how the hell is anyone going to even know what you're saying??? How can you expect anyone to follow your thinking when you're the only one who understands the definitions and terms??? It makes no sense man!!!!

Bush and Co. are considered Conservatives and even claim to be themselves. Now does that mean they really are, who knows, but that's not the point. That is the label they choose and accept and so does everyone else. Everyone but you that is. Do you see how that may be a problem when debating issues if nobody else is using your personal way of classifying things???

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It's also ridiculous to argue.

Tally-Ho

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Here's another little something that I find very Ironic. Your argument is that even though certain people are Labeled as Conservative they aren't. In other words, not everyone labeled as some "Group Name" are all true to that label. At least not when it's the Label of "Conservative". Yet when it comes to other Labels. Ones that you don't personally subscribe to, like "Liberal, or Muslim" for example, you don't apply the same thinking. In those cases all Liberals are Communists, all Muslims are Terrorists and anyone you disagree with are Progressives. Funny how the reasoning changes depending upon who the conversation is about isn't it???

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It's also ridiculous to argue.

Tally-Ho

Ok, but you can see why it's happening, yes??? It's no wonder since nobody but you knows what you mean when you use labels like Conservative, Liberal, etc.

Hasn't this crossed your mind before now???

If we don't all use the same terms in the same way no conversation we have will be understood the same by both sides. We might as well be speaking two different languages and guessing at what the other is saying!!

This explains a lot actually..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

How do you know I don't apply the same thinking?

Are you a thought police?

You are stabbing at shadows.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How do you know I don't apply the same thinking?

Are you a thought police?

You are stabbing at shadows.

Probably because I'm not talking about your thoughts inside your head. I'm talking about the thoughts that you post for everyone to read here at ATS. I'm familiar with your posts and this isn't the first conversation we've had as you know.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Upon joining the Republican party, you are given two AR-15's and the handgun of your choice. You are then taught the finer points of yelling "yee-haw!" while chugging a beer.

Please tell me you are kidding. I'd hate to think someone with that thought process is allowed to mingle with regular people.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Your hatred towards liberals knows no end from you?
I mean, your willing to say complete BS to bash liberals in a thread that as nothing to do with liberals.
At least you always have plenty of cavemen agreeing with your posts.

Back on the subject, the two pictures in the OP are quite similar and emotionally, I bet the 2 women in the pictures felt close to the same way when posing in the pictures.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bugged double posts
edit on 12-1-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join