It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman’s Attempt To Troll Liberals Backfires When Someone Notices This Disturbing Similarity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think another big difference is:

"Holly Hobby Lobby" and the American "Conservatives" are *NOT* part of well funded military organizations like "Jihad Jabala" is.

Yeah, because all of these groups are not at all concerned with, and a HUGE PART OF the U.S. Military.

I think the Christian conservative that does not even realize they ARE the war and likely Islam does not exist in the same fashion without you as a "player" are in many ways more dangerous.

The willfully ignorant compare small militia groups fighting against behemoth corporate funded armies and denounce them as heretics, how convenient.

Too someone who can actually look at things from an "outside it all" perspective, we actually find that ideology is the same if not WORSE in the outright denials from the WEST.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think another big difference is:

"Holly Hobby Lobby" and the American "Conservatives" are *NOT* part of well funded military organizations like "Jihad Jabala" is.

Yeah, because all of these groups are not at all concerned with, and a HUGE PART OF the U.S. Military.

I think the Christian conservative that does not even realize they ARE the war and likely Islam does not exist in the same fashion without you as a "player" are in many ways more dangerous.

The willfully ignorant compare small militia groups fighting against behemoth corporate funded armies and denounce them as heretics, how convenient.

Too someone who can actually look at things from an "outside it all" perspective, we actually find that ideology is the same if not WORSE in the outright denials from the WEST.

Of course. Makes perfect sense to me.

Christian conservatives who are watching their kids play soccer and going to dance recitals tonight are worse than Muslims who killed 132 kids in Pakistan or 18 in Paris or 2,000 in Nigeria... in the name of their religion.

Good point. Thanks for your perspective.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join