It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes! Morons ran the country. We're still trying to recover from what those same Morons did after 9/11. Unfortunatly, many of those same Morons are still running this country.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just a reminder that OBL denied any involvement in the attacks.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

Oh, and OBL was never wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks specifically.
FBI top ten fugitives
(weird they haven't updated it yet...)

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

source

No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 ...
edit on 14/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

This confuses you?
1. The FBI operates inside the US. The CIA operates outside the US.
2. Before 911 the agencies did not share intel with each other.

Look it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm currently researching people's opinions on the september 11th attacks. Could you guys give me your opinions on whether you think the attacks were a genuine terror attack or a potential hoax set up by the American Government. Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
After 9/11 the Bush administration said they never imagined terrorists would fly planes into buildings.

Just recalled this FEMA book cover from 1997. The same cover was used in 1999.

source

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

This confuses you?
1. The FBI operates inside the US. The CIA operates outside the US.
2. Before 911 the agencies did not share intel with each other.

Look it up.

True, but as i recall, the WTC was in New York City, USA. Wouldn't that include the FBI ?

After all it was an FBI agent that was given the master lead, the magic passport..

The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly thereafter. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11. See FBI report, interview of Detective Chin, Sept. 12, 2001.

source (page 40)

The passport was found in Vesey street,where the plane came in from, at high speed. ATS source
Quite interesting find, considering most people would likely look up, not down...

So if as you say they did not share intel, why didn't FBI do any investigation of their own ? Or did they, and actually concluded, there was no evidence pointing to OBL ? Or did the FBI just hand over the passport to the DOJ or CIA?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

True, but as i recall, the WTC was in New York City, USA. Wouldn't that include the FBI ?

Given the divide between the two agencies at that time, I would say the CIA had the evidence and it was not shared with the FBI.
If I recall correctly wasn't there talk of merging the two after 911 because of the lack of data sharing?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Here is something to browse.

Why the FBI and CIA don't cooperate, and why they shouldn't.

Thanks for the link. Interesting read.

Take, for instance, a piece of information that was shared but not acted upon. In 1998, congressional investigators discovered, the CIA told the FBI that a group of Arab terrorists was planning to fly a plane filled with explosives into the World Trade Center.

Which again contradicts both Bush & Condi's statements

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Here is something to browse.

Why the FBI and CIA don't cooperate, and why they shouldn't.

Thanks for the link. Interesting read.

Take, for instance, a piece of information that was shared but not acted upon. In 1998, congressional investigators discovered, the CIA told the FBI that a group of Arab terrorists was planning to fly a plane filled with explosives into the World Trade Center.

Which again contradicts both Bush & Condi's statements

Psycho terrorist losers are threatening ALL KINDS OF GARBAGE every single day. And you never hear about almost any of it. You know why? Because it's mostly garbage. We can't chase down EVERY threat or we would do nothing else, lol. No one took them seriously. It's just that simple. Those people you think control everything? Yeah, they don't. And they got embarrassed. Have they made the most of it? Of course they have. But did the plan it or allow it to happen? Absolutely not. We got kicked in the nuts when we weren't looking, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

originally posted by: Swills
After 9/11 the Bush administration said they never imagined terrorists would fly planes into buildings.

Just recalled this FEMA book cover from 1997. The same cover was used in 1999.

source

I have to imagine that cover references the simple fact that the buildings were viewed as a target, a symbolic one. You do recall they tried to bring them down with a bomb once prior to 9/11, right? And prior to this cover, yes?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen You should read the investigative documents. Especially the ones that talk about how different FBI offices were forbidden to share information because of civil rights concerns.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Lets be sure to include the fact that Clinton was warned about bin laden while he was in office, and had an opportunity to do something about it but chose not to. It could have been stopped then.

I think Bush was dumb like a fox. He had the blank stare in a quick draw holster and it worked well for him. He may not have been on par with Einstein but I will never believe that Bush willingly engaged in any act such as this against the American people. I can honestly say, with my hand on a Bible, the only president I believe could ever enact such atrocities against the American people is Obama. I think his feelings about the U.S. and its people are very clear.

As for 9/11 being an inside job, something just doesn't ring true for me. Government agencies receive credible intel on potential attacks every other day. If they ran around arresting every single person of interest in those threats they would be crucified. Profiling, hate crimes, fear mongering, violating civil rights, no due process, on and on and on. It would never end. We cant even search muslims at airports for fear of hurting their feelings so instead we have to pick on the 5 year old handicapped kid and make his parents disassemble his wheelchair to prove there is nothing hidden inside.

We don't need an inside job conspiracy to make this stuff happen. All we need is a good solid dose of liberal political correctness and off we go. IMO if political correctness wasn't to blame last time, it will be next time...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to anyone that the whole "truth" movement could be nothing but a smokescreen designed to take attention away from the fact that the USA - despite its much vaunted military and intelligence services - may have simply just dropped the ball?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Did it ever occur to anyone that the whole "truth" movement could be nothing but a smokescreen designed to take attention away from the fact that the USA - despite its much vaunted military and intelligence services - may have simply just dropped the ball?
being incompetent is one thing, murdering your own citizens is another. I don't think so mate no.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

There is absolutely NO evidence of malice. None. There is PLENTY of evidence of well intentioned decisions and other examples of incompetence.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: sg1642

There is absolutely NO evidence of malice. None. There is PLENTY of evidence of well intentioned decisions and other examples of incompetence.

I would say there is evidence of incompetence and quite a lot of it. It may well be that there wasn't any malice but either way the whole thing stunk.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Seems likely morons.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Dropped the ball? If ignoring intel and not at all acting on it is dropping the ball then how come no one was ever held responsible for dropping said ball?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ah,the Incompetence Theory.I've never bought that far too many things happened for this to chalked up to coincidence and incompetence.We have the 28 redacted pages from the joint inquiry report not to mention everything ignored,omitted and covered up by The Zelikow/Kean Commission.These government investigations main goals are always to minimize any liability for the government and to cover up the rest.The only person I believe in the entire Bush White House about never thinking about terrorists using planes as weapons is W.himself he was a dupe just like his predecessors have been.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join