It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SkuzzleButt

maybe bush is actually a criminal mastermind

and just acts dumb for the media

How does this mastermind keep all his underlings quiet for 13 years?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SkuzzleButt

Humor is a powerfull sign of intelligence.

From anything I've heard about Bush Jr, he have a hell of a sense of humor. Remember when he was thrown a shoe at, he replied something like: "If you want the facts, it's a size 10 shoe that he threw."

NEVER underestimate someone who look stupid... That's an easy decoy.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

Both.

edit on 12-1-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yeah right. Don't fall for it. The Pentagon just doesn't have jets to scramble because it's not a huge target. How many planes? How many minutes before the second on hit the other tower? What the # do I look like?
Uninformed? The Pentagon, lies right next to Reagan National Airport. It had no air defenses that day, there were no specified aircraft to be scrambled to defend the Pentagon. Besides, when Flight 77 popped back up, there was not enough time. You can say all you want, but the simple truth is no one took the idea seriously that we would be attacked that way. As for your idea that they scramble whenever an aircraft goes off course, we had an airliner overflying its destination by 45 minutes a couple years ago and nothing was scrambled.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
A textbook demolition, drops a building without hitting anything else. EVERY building that collapsed that day, hit/destroyed EVERYTHING around them.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is another question.

Why did George W. Bush ask the FBI to "back off" investigations of the Bin Laden family in January 2001?

January, 2001 ­ The Bush Administration orders the FBI and intelligence agencies to "back off" investigations involving the bin Laden family, including two of Osama bin Laden's relatives (Abdullah and Omar) who were living in Falls Church, VA ­ right next to CIA headquarters. This followed previous orders dating back to 1996, frustrating efforts to investigate the bin Laden family. [Source: BBC Newsnight, Correspondent Gregg Palast ­ Nov 7, 2001].

Globalresearch
Guardian source
edit on 12/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When the 9/11 attacks occurred, he was in Yemen investigating the bombing of the USS Cole.
The day after the attacks, he met a CIA officer at the US embassy in Yemen. The officer passed him an envelope.
Inside was a report detailing links between people Mr Soufan had been investigating for the warship bombing and two of the hijackers - who had been living in the US for months.
Mr Soufan says that written requests for this kind of information had been made three times before without any result.
"I think it was probably the worst feeling I have ever experienced in my life," he told BBC Newsnight in an interview.
"It was a combination of frustration, anger, sadness, betrayal. The only thing I recall is I left the office, went across the hall to the bathroom and I just threw up."
He believes the material would have made a difference.
"We were looking for them overseas. They were here. People in our government knew that they were here. We were not told," he says.

Ali Soufan. FBI. Straight from the horses mouth you could say.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I love how this thread hedges its bets and makes very clear that all Truthers are really interested in is hurling insults. So it was either an inside job or they were incompetent. Meaning that no matter which answer it is, the people in charge are complete failures, lol. Quick show of hands: Who here EVER thought that psychos would actually fly planes into buildings. Yeah, that's what I thought. Because you generally just can't prepare for or defend against "crazy" very well, as a rule of thumb. We got caught with our pants down, plain and simple....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Yeah right. Don't fall for it. The Pentagon just doesn't have jets to scramble because it's not a huge target. How many planes? How many minutes before the second on hit the other tower? What the # do I look like?
Uninformed? The Pentagon, lies right next to Reagan National Airport. It had no air defenses that day, there were no specified aircraft to be scrambled to defend the Pentagon. Besides, when Flight 77 popped back up, there was not enough time. You can say all you want, but the simple truth is no one took the idea seriously that we would be attacked that way. As for your idea that they scramble whenever an aircraft goes off course, we had an airliner overflying its destination by 45 minutes a couple years ago and nothing was scrambled.

Exactly. NO ONE thought that a plan like that was actually going to be attempted or was even possible. They caught us napping and pulled off a huge attack. Going to be very, very hard to pull off something like that ever again.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Exactly. NO ONE thought that a plan like that was actually going to be attempted or was even possible. They caught us napping and pulled off a huge attack. Going to be very, very hard to pull off something like that ever again.
nobody thought of it? Then why were the training exercises that day revolving around civilian airliners being hijacked and flown in to targets?
Why was that very idea dreamed up by the Whitehouse in the 60s?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Multiple intelligence and security agencies around the world gave specific warnings about those kind of attacks before 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wait...people think the people that run the government are intelligent?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Letting our "enemies" attack us in order to justify going to war is nothing new. FDR had advanced warning of Pearl Harbor and did nothing to try to prevent it. The Gulf of Tonkin is another example of deception leading us into war.

Yeah, our country has been run by morons for a while now. Either that or the MIC has politicians in their pockets. Maybe it's a little of both.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

-Aeschylus

Truer words have never been spoken.
edit on 1/12/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffoWho here EVER thought that psychos would actually fly planes into buildings. Yeah, that's what I thought. Because you generally just can't prepare for or defend against "crazy" very well, as a rule of thumb.

Exactly! Funny thou, that this is actual an old plan from the 60's called Operation Northwoods. The plan was to shoot down American airplanes, crash them, and then blame Cuba, inciting fear & anger against Cuba (Communism) in the American population. Which in effect would grant a free pass to wage war against Cuba.

Luckily this was rejected by the Kennedy administration.
Operation Northwoods

So to claim that "we could never have predicted that airplanes slammed into the WTC" - are just blatant lies !

Question: Why were there no photos or videos of the Pentagon plane?
Question: Who handled security at WTC on 9/11 ?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

You know, you can show clip after clip that proves our government was lying, yet we still have people who close their eyes and don't want to accept it. My smoking gun on the whole 9/11 thing is why have they never released security camera footage from private businesses located near the Pentagon and from their own security cameras? They were confiscated and never heard from again!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can't even count 9/11 as a conspiracy as such anymore. It's blindingly obvious it was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
EDIT: Somebody beat me to it! lol.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Floydshayvious because: boop.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And as the thread disappeared from the main page, the thread was laid to rest.. Because they got their strawman argumentation, ran with it, was then faced with more facts and more questions that they could handle, and had to give up.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I love how this thread hedges its bets and makes very clear that all Truthers are really interested in is hurling insults. So it was either an inside job or they were incompetent. Meaning that no matter which answer it is, the people in charge are complete failures, lol.

Well, did they succeed then in your point of view ?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Question: Why were there no photos or videos of the Pentagon plane?

There is, so why do you think there should be better photo's or videos?

Question: Who handled security at WTC on 9/11 ?

John P. O'Neill

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join