It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of the missing section of Google Sky solved [UPDATED]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
This is, in my opinion the epitome of ATS excellence! I commend you fine OP and look forward to meeting the excellent bar you have placed for us all!

Thank you! I've got the bits I need to make part II of this and cover some other aspects of google sky, I just have to find the time to put it all together in a new video. Right now Gill Broussard's claim has my attention, and then there's the whole spat regarding the false claim of a "winged planet" that was supposedly in the region I covered here. Needless to say, that's not actually present here in the missing image, it's in a completely different part of Google sky.
edit on 26-6-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank you for straightening that out, or did you?

Yes, the coordinates appear to be wrong…huh?

Huh, funny, it wasn't censored... Look at the coordinates; 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" for the "missing section" and then 5h 42m 21s, +22d 36' 34.5" for the image of the T Tauri star and nebula.

We suggest YOU look at the coordinates. The coordinates you posted are not what were being discussed.

What about Google's comment? And subsequent 'updates' sky?

So, you are calling BP EARTHWATCH a liar?

It is noticed that you did not directly address the 'revealed' pic of 'Nibiru.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
edit on 27/6/2015 by thorfourwinds because: comment

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
Thank you for straightening that out, or did you?

I did.

Yes, the coordinates appear to be wrong.

You mean the coordinates of GN 05.39.2, yes, they're "wrong" in the sense that they have nothing to do with the missing section of google sky.

What about Google's comment?

What comment?

So, you are calling BP EARTHWATCH a liar?

Yes. He is. The missing image is still missing. Here's a screenshot of me as I write this comment and google sky on the left, showing that the missing image I found and presented here is still missing.

BP lied about them having "removed the censor," and he claims to have checked himself, so yes he's lying. The object he shows is a T Tauri star and reflection nebula in completely different coordinates and it is not moving:

I made this animation using the Palomar Sky Survey images from 1951 (where everything looks "brighter") and 1990 (the image you see on google sky with the horizontal streaks - that was due to a plane which flew through that particular exposure). As you can see, there is a high proper motion star which is moving, but it's not the T Tauri star nor the reflection nebula. Similar such T Tauri stars (and the FU Ori sub type) exist elsewhere in the sky as well with very similar reflection nebulae:

This one is Parsamian 21, and it's completely separate from GN 05.39.2, as well as the google sky missing image. As you can see, this phenomenon is not exclusive to one star or all that unusual. T Tauri stars are young stars frequently accompanied by small reflection nebulae.

It is noticed that you did not directly address the 'revealed' pic of 'Nibiru.

Because it isn't in the missing image of google sky and I created this video and this thread months ago, back in January, long before someone on youtube decided to lie about what was in the missing region of google sky. I showed what was really there long before this story ever went viral. Funny how the conspiracy theorists like BPearthwatch picked right up on the lie the minute it hit youtube but they completely ignored the truth which I presented months beforehand. That should tell you something about the reliability of the information you get from people like BPEarthwatch.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

I only thanked OP for his work in this post.

wtf?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here is just one of my collection of Planet X images taken at dawn at 50 degrees latitude. Visible for about 20 minutes then lost in the glare of the Sun.

I have captured it about 8 times and it is always in The 2 o'clock position (the cylindrical object) relative to the Sun precisely where it should be for the Northern Hemisphere.

I am in a group that is dedicated to following this object and my images correspond to a Guys in Italy and the Giglio Campese web cam also in Italy showing PX daily.

My image depicts the 'persona' which resembles a streak and is likely caused by the orbiting debris field around the Brown Dwarf corpus of PX.I have also included SOHO/LASCO images taken from the same day.

It will become more visible soon and the cat finally out the bag after all these years-people need to get themselves in prepared for its passing!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I think these sort of pics have been dissected before , the end result is that they are cosmic rays hitting t
he sensor or lends If i remember correctly,

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Here is just one of my collection of Planet X images taken at dawn at 50 degrees latitude. Visible for about 20 minutes then lost in the glare of the Sun.

I have captured it about 8 times and it is always in The 2 o'clock position (the cylindrical object) relative to the Sun precisely where it should be for the Northern Hemisphere.

Funny, I was outside this morning at dawn with my telescope (unlike your picture my sky this morning was actually clear and free of clouds). There was nothing there. Congrats, you shot something that isn't a planet. If there were, amateur astronomers like me would know about it.

My image depicts the 'persona' which resembles a streak and is likely caused by the orbiting debris field around the Brown Dwarf corpus of PX.I have also included SOHO/LASCO images taken from the same day.

You included SOHO images of cosmic ray hits.

It will become more visible soon and the cat finally out the bag after all these years-people need to get themselves in prepared for its passing!

Stop fear mongering.
edit on 28-6-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Not much I can add here but you deserve this...

Because that is how you debunk BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Very nice work. Every time a basic mystery is solved an angel gets its wings.

I thought that is when a planet gets it's wings...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

Yes. He is. The missing image is still missing. Here's a screenshot of me as I write this comment and google sky on the left, showing that the missing image I found and presented here is still missing.

BP lied about them having "removed the censor," and he claims to have checked himself, so yes he's lying. The object he shows is a T Tauri star and reflection nebula in completely different coordinates and it is not moving:

That should tell you something about the reliability of the information you get from people like BPEarthwatch.

BP is at it again today buddy. I thought I would bring it to your attention in case you wanted to elaborate? You have been working hard on this subject, so I figured it would interest you. ~$heopleNation

edit on 15-7-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Beta Pictoris is "coming?" Where is it "coming" to?
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
Nice image theft without attribution. There's nothing to elaborate on, your video spam has nothing to do with this thread.
edit on 16-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

It's not my video spam, I just thought it might interest you cause of your other video about looking for Planet X, and you mentioning BP a few posts ago. Jeez, Grouchy much? ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join