It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of the missing section of Google Sky solved [UPDATED]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is real science, and duly applauded.
I hope Google realizes your contribution, and it certainly is consistent with their views that the content of Earth's history and science is everyone's responsibility. Great Job!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Well done. Most people want to find conspiracy in anything. I love people who chose to find sound reasoning before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Thank's for posting.
That was really well done.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I never heard of any of this before and don't know much about astronomy, but when you talk about an anomaly, all I see are a bunch of dots and I had no clue what you were referring to. Can you circle it or something? Thx.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda

I never heard of any of this before and don't know much about astronomy, but when you talk about an anomaly, all I see are a bunch of dots and I had no clue what you were referring to. Can you circle it or something? Thx.

h.dropcanvas.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So, what about this?

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: Will an Asteroid Impact Earth in September 2015?

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA - YouTube

Published on Jun 24, 2015
Images now being shown of Winged Planet.
Could this be the Legendary Nibiru?
5 h 42m 21.0s 22° 36? 45.7
These are The Google Sky Coordinates.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have not had a chance to go onto Google Sky and check to see if the black box is now gone. It will be easy though, cause I had the spot saved for years just for this special day.

Like others have already said, why did they cover it up in the first place? There must be a reason. Who can answer that question?

Know what else is weird? The winged planet is almost always behind Steven A. Smith on ESPN 2's First Take sports show that I watch every day. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
I have not had a chance to go onto Google Sky and check to see if the black box is now gone. It will be easy though, cause I had the spot saved for years just for this special day.

It isn't. What special day? Oh, let me guess, you fell for the BS regarding "what's really under the google sky missing section now revealed" and you think you're going to pin me to the wall with it. Well I have news for you, MY video actually shows what was missing, and you fell for absolute BS. You apparently didn't even bother to do your research before posting. If you had you would have seen that the viral stupidity's coordinates do not match the missing section's coordinates at all.

Like others have already said, why did they cover it up in the first place? There must be a reason. Who can answer that question?

I already did. Google Sky sucks. It is lower resolution, lower quality, and contains seams, glitches, and problems that do not exist in the original data. You get what you pay for, and google sky is free, plus the data is freely available from the primary sources without any of these problems so you have no room to complain.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
So, what about this?

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: Will an Asteroid Impact Earth in September 2015?

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA - YouTube

Published on Jun 24, 2015
Images now being shown of Winged Planet.
Could this be the Legendary Nibiru?
5 h 42m 21.0s 22° 36? 45.7
These are The Google Sky Coordinates.

No they are not. Those are the coordinates for a T Tauri star and reflection nebula. They are not the coordinates of the missing section of google sky. It has never been censored. Oh look, a video of it in google sky from 3 years ago.

Huh, funny, it wasn't censored... Look at the coordinates; 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" for the "missing section" and then 5h 42m 21s, +22d 36' 34.5" for the image of the T Tauri star and nebula. That's over 28 degrees different in declination and nearly 3 degrees different in right ascension. It's not in the "missing region" at all. It's just a T Tauri type star and associated reflection nebula. Here it is from a picture from 1951:
archive.stsci.edu...
Here it is from a picture taken by the same telescope in the 1990s:
archive.stsci.edu...
Same surrounding stars, it hasn't moved in all that time. It's just a reflection nebula around a t tauri star, a young pre-main sequence star surrounded by the remnants of the cloud it was birthed from.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=@823118&Name=2MASS%20J05422123+2236471&submit=submit
simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=@823303&Name=GN%2005.39.2&submit=submit
It isn't new nor is it unique. Here's another very similar star and reflection nebula known as Par 21. In this case the star is a sub-type of T Tauri known as FU Orionis type:
archive.stsci.edu...
I did a webcast about this a while ago:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is, in my opinion the epitome of ATS excellence! I commend you fine OP and look forward to meeting the excellent bar you have placed for us all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join