It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your wasting your time with this poster. He/she has this amazingly massive lack of knowledge on how ballistics work and refuses to listen to any facts put forward. According to them the head should have exploded clean off in a fantastic explosion leaving blood covering everything in a radius of no less than a few meters/yards.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hi this is a very interesting thread indeed ,the shooting to me is clearly real and not staged .
so why is this thread interesting ,well i see hidden agenda's all over this thread and it would not relate to the actual shooting,,or maybe its a plain case of political beliefs causing blindness which i hope is the case .
but alas this just confirms my previous assesment

ps if there are any anti terrorist agencies here ,,can you check all in this thread including myself please.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: St0rD

Furthermore, there is no blood at all on the scene which I find odd considering he fired an assault rifle at close range

Not all gunshot wounds react the same. A jacketed round, at that range, will pass through the body (if he was indeed struck in the head and not anywhere else) without tumbling or spalling.

Oh yeah?

I'm weapons trained mate...and i can tell you for nothing that head would have AT THE VERY LEAST jerked violently, while the underside of his entire head was disintegrated by the exit force.

The media, tptb or indeed you can say what you like, I've seen a guy shot in the head from much further away than a few inches and it's clear that that guy was not shot in the head with that rifle.

Factor in no muzzle flash, no smoke, zero recoil from the rifle - despite the guy only using one hand to hold and fire it, no body movement in response to the shot, no hair, skin, or mist of blood...and at the least what we have is...a mystery.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Not with a 7.62x39 you have not. It would definitely blow a huge hole in his head.

Is that so? What would have cause a jacketed round to tumble or spall at that range which is where the traumatic damage would have been from?

Please explain why a large caliber round fired at nearly point blank could not pass through a target without massive trauma?

At close range you are correct, it would not tumble and do as much damage. However, it would go throught he head and there definitely would be at least a little bit of blood and tissue matter that would come out with the bullet. It would at the very least bring out a mist of blood with it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

What narrative would you like to see told?

The side thats missing. The other side.

The one that omits barely veiled ridicule…

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
What matters is the water content.

Huh? What matters is the soft tissue is surrounded by bone which affects the wound channel and how the projectile penetrates and exits the target.

I would show you the forensic photographs of human skulls and similar wound paths but its against the TnC.

You are more than welcome to link to ballistics tests showing point blank tests of high caliber weapons on soft targets without violating the T&C.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
I'm weapons trained mate...and i can tell you for nothing that head would have AT THE VERY LEAST jerked violently, while the underside of his entire head was disintegrated by the exit force.

More of the same generalizing? So every gunshot behaves the same? I guess they covered that in your extensive 'weapons training'.

Factor in no muzzle flash, no smoke, zero recoil from the rifle - despite the guy only using one hand to hold and fire it, no body movement in response to the shot, no hair, skin, or mist of blood...and at the least what we have is...a mystery.

Yeah, and that puff of dust where a projectile strikes the concrete was probably doctored into the video too.....

edit on 9-1-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
What matters is the water content.

Huh? What matters is the soft tissue is surrounded by bone which affects the wound channel and how the projectile penetrates and exits the target.

I would show you the forensic photographs of human skulls and similar wound paths but its against the TnC.

You are more than welcome to link to ballistics tests showing point blank tests of high caliber weapons on soft targets without violating the T&C.

OK, here you go. That was close range, about the same distance, and look at that gel fly brother!!!!

Now, that is ballistics gel. Tell me a human head would not expel blood on the grey sidewalk at the very least....please, tell me that you still believe that.
edit on 9-1-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

At close range you are correct, it would not tumble and do as much damage. However, it would go throught he head and there definitely would be at least a little bit of blood and tissue matter that would come out with the bullet. It would at the very least bring out a mist of blood with it.

It would? Why?

Not all gunshot wounds behave the same. Particularly when the weapon is not used for its intended purpose such as firing a high caliber rifle at point blank range.

There are too many variables we do not know to speculate what should or should not have happened.

Either way, the person is dead. What is the point you are trying to make?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Thats a hollow point round....
Holy cow I have never fired a rifle in my life but even I know hollow point rounds make everything expand etc.
edit on 9-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Shooting ballistics gel is not equivalent to shooting a human skull. They are not even close.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It would? Why?

Not all gunshot wounds behave the same. Particularly when the weapon is not used for its intended purpose such as firing a high caliber rifle at point blank range.

There are too many variables we do not know to speculate what should or should not have happened.

Either way, the person is dead. What is the point you are trying to make?

See above video....

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Shooting ballistics gel is not equivalent to shooting a human skull. They are not even close.

These bullet will penetrate metal, and concrete! A human skull is NO MATCH for a bullet of this caliber.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

These bullet will penetrate metal, and concrete! A human skull is NO MATCH for a bullet of this caliber.

Who said they would not? The point I am making is that at point blank range a large caliber weapon does not behave the same as when fired at a distance and that gel is not equivalent to a human skull.

Massive trauma comes from channeling or fragmentation, at this close of a range the projectile has a high chance of emerging undeformed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Thats a hollow point round....
Holy cow I have never fired a rifle in my life but even I know hollow point rounds make everything expand etc.

Apparently you never have. Here is a video comparing Hollow point and soft point. Take a look how the Soft actually does more damage!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To be technical about this issue ...

The cop in the video was ALREADY shot and possibly already dead [heart stopped/low blood pressure].

The cop in the video is lying down, allowing the blood to pool to lower areas of the body.

Contrast all the above with the headshot video [which I won't even link ... Google is your findit friend ok] filmed during the Vietnam war.

The victim was standing with heart pumping at the time of the point blank headshot and as a consequence there is stream of blood gushing from the victims skull when they fall lifeless to the ground.

Compare also with the JFK video where he too was upright and heart pumping at the time of the fatal headshot and again there is a lot of blood spray evident.

Fact: If your head is lower to the ground your heart doesn't have to pump anywhere near as hard to get blood up to it and so if ones heart has stopped then it won't pump blood at all!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

On a pumpkin lol.
Whatever.

If you have not seen the site owner has said you can post a thread calling it a false flag but do it with facst and stuff not just uneducated opinions...gonna take up the gauntlet?.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

On a pumpkin lol.
Whatever.

If you have not seen the site owner has said you can post a thread calling it a false flag but do it with facst and stuff not just uneducated opinions...gonna take up the gauntlet?.

Dude, exactly how hard is a human skull in your mind? We are talking about armor piercing bullets, they would have ZERO problem going through causing the same amount of damage. Yeah, because every thread about Niburu and aliens is backed with nothing but facts huh? No opinions, just facts...please.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZiggyZagg
To be technical about this issue ...

The cop in the video was ALREADY shot and possibly already dead [heart stopped/low blood pressure].

The cop in the video is lying down, allowing the blood to pool to lower areas of the body.

Contrast all the above with the headshot video [which I won't even link ... Google is your findit friend ok] filmed during the Vietnam war.

The victim was standing with heart pumping at the time of the point blank headshot and as a consequence there is stream of blood gushing from the victims skull when they fall lifeless to the ground.

Compare also with the JFK video where he too was upright and heart pumping at the time of the fatal headshot and again there is a lot of blood spray evident.

Fact: If your head is lower to the ground your heart doesn't have to pump anywhere near as hard to get blood up to it and so if ones heart has stopped then it won't pump blood at all!

Its not a matter of blood pumping or not, he did not cut his throat. The bullet would have brought out a fair amount of blood and brain matter with it. Against a grey sidewalk like he was on, it would be very easy to see.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Watching the video again for the umpteenth time I really don't think it hit his head at all but his neck/shoulder on the side facing the pavement.
Look again and you will see.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join