It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

That is kind of what I was thinking but don't know enough about guns to have said for sure, would make sense to me that the round would be so hot it would cauterize the wound as its passing through.

Good post.

I fear this is going to be the start of what we saw after the Boston Marathon bombing, lots of graphic videos with people trying to dissect everyone's injuries and how shrapnel wounds should not look like this or that and so on.
edit on 9-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anyone know who the source for the actual video was?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Oh really? Like our imagination wasn't able to manifest the rest, huh?
I always found the 'blanked out' argument laughable in graphic video like this.
Let's show a graphic video all day long because it is shortly blurred!

I guess TV news will justify anything to keep the mind of people focused on negative things.
edit on 9-1-2015 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just watched it again...

He doesn't slump, he doesn't twitch, he doesn't even flinch when the bullet "strikes"...

Having watched the IS footage of the people lined up being shot with AKs from the same distance everyone of them twitches, every head flinches.

And not small flinches that might go unseen, I'm talking full body jerks.

Make of that what you will.

Edit: Not saying he didn't die, he'd clearly been shot a good few times before he fell to ground...
I just do have questions about the "execution shot".

RIP either way.

It's not his fault that people may be using his death for emotional responses.
edit on 9-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I watched that video on LiveLeak last night and I also wondered why there was no blood.

I then remembered other videos I have watched where people have been shot at close range and there isn't always blood spraying out.
It aint like the movies.

But seriously though, what are you doing asking questions? What do you think this is a conspiracy site?

And finally, you do not speak for me Othersideofthecoin. *Snip*

edit on 1/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Corrected!
edit on 9-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: St0rD

This video has been shown for 2 days long in all countries of this world. At first I didn't want to see it when people asked me to look at it, but hey I guess my faith was already sealed considering TV news aired it all day long

ummmm.... NO!

You know that these kind of graphic videos are not permitted on ATS, you even acknowledge this in your OP in saying that it had been removed by staff before.

Any time I have seen it on TV the video is stopped just before the shot is fired or the police officer is blurred out.

I don't quite get what you are trying to say with this thread, are you just wanting us to all watch a man being executed or are you trying to say his execution was faked?

Well, considering a video of a kid being shot down by a cop (Tamir Rice shooting) is still available on ATS, I thought to myself this could be as well.

To answer your question:

At first I thought the cop fainted death to avoid being shot again. But then I heard nothing on the news about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentE

And finally, you do not speak for me Othersideofthecoin.

You are the second member to say that to me, sadly i dont think you will be the last.

Which if you think about it is really quite sad,

Sad that I cannot confidently say that I speak for everyone when i say that a video showing a man being executed in cold blood is "sick".

Well if you guys don't find that "Sick" I am only glad that my acquaintance with you is limited to the ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I made no assumptions from what wound(s) the blood was from. That was more for the toolbags who think no one died there.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

"France terrorist attack FAKE video?" Is the name on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I recently watched a documentary about hitler. It showed piles of naked bodies beieng bulldozed into a huge pit. Last night i watched a show on JFK that show the video of the kill shot. Both even more graphic. if i made a post about them, with vids,would you be just as offended?
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Either way, RIP to the officer that came in to work that morning, with the mind set to just do his job to the best of his abilities.

link   
I don't think the bullet hit his head but his neck shoulder on the side facing the pavement.
Plus we see 7 seconds after the shot..is this enough for blood to spill out? I don't think so.
Also look at the aftermath photos and you clearly see blood.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I made no assumptions from what wound(s) the blood was from. That was more for the toolbags who think no one died there.

Lol @ toolbags.

My bad Augustus!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Point blank bullets don''t "cauterize wounds". The energy imparted from their velocity is enough to over come that. Especially in the cranium a soft liquid surrounded by a shell of hard bone.

Like here… WarningGraphicMelons

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A cantaloupe is not a human skull and does not even behave remotely similar to one when shot.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkGameGod

I am not going to get drawn into a debate with you on this.

If you don't think watching a man being executed in cold blood is sick, then fair enough, but it just so happens that I do.

It also just so happens that posting such a video is against ATS T&C's.

It is that simple.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not point blank and melons do not cauterize.

Edit to clarify - cauterize in the same manner human flesh does. Melons have very different properties from human flesh.

edit on 1/9/15 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

link   
You can't post videos of someone getting shot in the head.

Unless it was filmed by Zapruder.

Otherwise it's a no no.

link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Oh really? Like our imagination wasn't able to manifest the rest, huh?
I always found the 'blanked out' argument laughable in graphic video like this.
Let's show a graphic video all day long because it is shortly blurred!

I guess TV news will justify anything to keep the mind of people focused on negative things.

Errrr, yes really.

TV news did not show the fatal shot

Your post seems to not believe me

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join