It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

So thats a no then.....

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheArrow

What narrative would you like to see told?

The side thats missing. The other side.

The one that omits barely veiled ridicule…

Don't be bitchy. I asked an honest question and you come back with sharpness. If you don't have a narrative in mind, don't blame others for not wanting to discuss it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Huh? What matters is the soft tissue is surrounded by bone which affects the wound channel and how the projectile penetrates and exits the target.

Not really. The structure of the bullet matters more when encountering matter that is mostly water. But you can shoot a can of beans and get the same small hole in and large hole out as you do with a can of beans, a jug of water, a melon or … a human head. Whats your point?

Besides the difference in velocity is relative above a certain threshold. A bullet fired point blank is just as lethal as one fired at twenty five yards, relatively speaking.

The wound channel is not cauterized either… (my original statement).

If per chance the gun muzzle was placed against the skin (contact wound), then we are talking a whole different result.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Don't be bitchy. I asked an honest question and you come back with sharpness. If you don't have a narrative in mind, don't blame others for not wanting to discuss it.

Chill, it wasn't directed at you. You actually asked a question…

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also smoking what are you actually saying here?

That it is faked that a brave policeman didn't die?.

Ahmed Merabet – 42, a police officer and member of the 11th arrondissement brigade didn't die?

This man.

You think the shooting was faked?
Come out and say it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Chill, it wasn't directed at you. You actually asked a question…

And you didn't answer it.

What narrative do you want told?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I second that!

If you think the shooting was faked just say so

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes I did.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes I did.

Okay, buddy. Keep crying about how no one wants to talk about "the other side" without identifying what that actually means. I bet it's really lonely in your sandbox, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Besides the difference in velocity is relative above a certain threshold. A bullet fired point blank is just as lethal as one fired at twenty five yards, relatively speaking.

Is that so? What kind of weapon, firing what kind of ammunition at what range?

The wound channel is not cauterized either… (my original statement).

I did not say that it was but, at that range, it is not beyond the realm of feasibility that it could cauterize the wound.

If per chance the gun muzzle was placed against the skin (contact wound), then we are talking a whole different result.

You would actually end up with more traumatic damage as the muzzle blast could itself be fatal.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here we go again. The term false flag doesn't imply the events are faked, but that the events are used to promote endless war. Thats the falseness. Big difference.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Also smoking what are you actually saying here?

That it is faked that a brave policeman didn't die?.

Ahmed Merabet – 42, a police officer and member of the 11th arrondissement brigade didn't die?

This man.

You think the shooting was faked?
Come out and say it.

I am not flat out saying that...not enough facts as of now. I am saying that there are a lot of questions that deserve to be answered and discussed openly, without the threat of a thread being closed down to allow for further discussion and analysis. With the track record of false flag operations (in my opinion) such as Sandy Hook, I will say that I question EVERYTHING anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Okay, buddy. Keep crying about how no one wants to talk about "the other side" without identifying what that actually means. I bet it's really lonely in your sandbox, isn't it?

And thats why I don't 'answer' to the likes of you, "buddy".

Condescending to pretend to "understand" and then pounce from a well worn position of western war monger propaganda.

'Murica!
edit on 9-1-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I am not flat out saying that...not enough facts as of now. I am saying that there are a lot of questions that deserve to be answered and discussed openly, without the threat of a thread being closed down to allow for further discussion and analysis. With the track record of false flag operations (in my opinion) such as Sandy Hook, I will say that I question EVERYTHING anymore.

Okay, I will repost the question.

Why?

Why was this person's death faked?

What do you believe could be gained from such a move?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And thats why I don't 'answer' to the likes of you, "buddy".

Condescending to pretend to "understand" and then pounce from a well worn position of western war monger propaganda.

'Murica!

What the hell are you talking about? I'm willing to forgo all talk of ballistics and actually want to discuss rationale for why this guys death might have been faked. You are the one so bent out of shape that you are just pouting.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
I already posted this video a couple of days ago and it was removed immediately. I find it frustrating to think this removal comes from an open-minded website like ATS when you keep in mind this footage has been shown multiple times on TV and is available all around the internet.

Anyways, my only goal with this is hearing you guys opinions because I'm scratching my head over this one.

When the terrorist approaches the lying cop and finishes him off (in the head) it highly seems to me he shoots on the ground instead. I'm no expert in weapons behavior but the way things goes seem a little bit off to me. Furthermore, there is no blood at all on the scene which I find odd considering he fired an assault rifle at close range.

Here is a very short video I made with slowmo -

**Video removed**

Sorry if I offend anyone with this but I really need somebody else thoughts on this one

EDIT: PM me for video link

If your beef is that in the video it didn't look like he got shot in the head, why do you keep insisting he got shot in the head?

The simple explanation is that video shows the terrorist did NOT shoot him in the head.

No blood splatter. No head recoil.

This is really dumb.

Put it another way. What evidence do you have that he DID get shot in the head?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

What narrative would you like to see told?

The side thats missing. The other side.

The one that omits barely veiled ridicule…

Nice! You're posts make me feel like we're at a bar just talking sh!t with friends. Exactly what I would say.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Edited I get mad.
edit on 9-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Okay, I will repost the question.

Why?

Why was this person's death faked?

What do you believe could be gained from such a move?

I JUST said I do not know at this point in time. There are several different reasons. Look no further than Canada a few months ago. Look at the Aurora movie theater or Sandy Hook shootings. We are all still looking for answers/truth from what and why these events happened. It may never be known, but to just flat out accept a story fed to you from the very people that have lied to you before, and will lie to you again, is pretty naive. Why would the US government allow planes to be hijacked and flown into buildings killing thousands of Americans? Some things, we just may never know the real reason why.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nice to see the video has been removed!

OP like i said, there is no need to post a video of a guy being executed with a shot to the head.

I do not see anything in the video that makes me think that is something deeper going on (I see no evidence this is a fake)

Just because you don't see anything in the video that might arouse your suspicion, doesn't mean that someone else won't see anything as well. It's ugly and horrific, yes. No one is denying or trying to take away from gravity of what happened. No one is trying to force you to watch it either. However, it should be questioned and scrutinized just in case what we're are seeing isn't really what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join