It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: TheArrow

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

Actually, his response is nothing.

Lumping a bunch of other incidents with some vague supposition isn't anything.

Well tell me, what have YOU contributed to this discussion?

And he made me laugh when he told somebody to stop being bitchy. Laughter is underrated here.

Is everybody really so self-important to believe they've discovered evidence of a "false flag" in everything that ever happens?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It likely wasn't faked. Doesn't negate the necessity of this discussion or questioning motives. Another cliche quote, "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

So, if it likely wasn't faked, what motives are we questioning?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The past helps to dictate the future. Governments lie, plot, and steal. We take past incidents, learn from them, and apply them. The incidents that were mentioned, on their own, might have no relevance. But when strung together, it goes to show a pattern of uncertainty and obscure truths from government officials. If we don't learn the game, we're nothing more than sheep.

There is no pattern here. There is a mishmash of things that people claim the government is lying about. When strung together it doesn't give evidence of anything, because none of them are evidence of anything on their own.

There is a pattern here.

When Islamic militants commit an atrocity, the pattern is to deflect attention from those who committed mass murder, and their stated reason for committing mass murder, and then to accuse the government of committing the mass murder that the Islamic militants committed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

With each one of those incidents, there were 'facts' that government officials released, that when dug deeper into, were proven lies. This raised more questions than answers. The pattern is that we are not getting the complete truth when it comes to incidents such as these. It'd argue that's the very purpose of ATS.

Everything the government tells us should be under suspicion until irrefutable proof comes to light.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I don't know where you are trying to go with this man.

The MSM and majority of people consider this guy was killed by the 'fatal shot' in his head. Otherwise, he wasn't dead before that.

You're acting like it is an irrefutable evidence the last shot didn't hit, which is clearly not mainstream. Why would they blurry this precise moment, if it wasn't for the killshot?

Here comes the answer to your question:

I am asking because most people didn't notice the shot seemed to miss.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
When Islamic militants commit an atrocity, the pattern is to deflect attention from those who committed mass murder, and their stated reason for committing mass murder, and then to accuse the government of committing the mass murder that the Islamic militants committed.

So that the government can invade _________, right?

Like "the government" needs a reason to do anything anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So, if it likely wasn't faked, what motives are we questioning?

Video was seen that someone viewed as questionable. He asked the question because, as past incidents have shown, we're not always told the truth. It's stupid just to blindly accept everything that's said. There's no sinister plot to having questioned the video.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

With each one of those incidents, there were 'facts' that government officials released, that when dug deeper into, were proven lies.

No. There are reported theories that end up being wrong. The problem with the conspiracy theorists is that they both believe the government is all powerful, and think the government would then be so oblivious as to allow something so easily fact checked that a bunch of armchair detectives with no access to actual evidence could figure it out from the comfort of their basements to see the light of day.

Not likely.
edit on 9-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

With each one of those incidents, there were 'facts' that government officials released, that when dug deeper into, were proven lies. This raised more questions than answers. The pattern is that we are not getting the complete truth when it comes to incidents such as these. It'd argue that's the very purpose of ATS.

Everything the government tells us should be under suspicion until irrefutable proof comes to light.

The purpose of ATS is to Deny Ignorance.

The government never claimed the video showed the cop getting shot in the head.

The OP claimed the video showed the cop getting shot in the head.

Then the OP then claimed the lack of blood splatter and head recoil showed the cop did NOT get hit in the head, which causes the incredible leap to "false flag."

That's exhibiting ignorance, not denying it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

I asked one important question that no one seems to be able to answer.

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
When the United States bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki what in the name with did they do that for?

how many thousands of people died within a wink of an eye?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died.

Tell his family and friends that, or are they CIA plants as well?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I will add one more comment, not that it really matters, but Good Job OP. For what? For questioning! Thats the only way to truly find out....well about anything. not sure the OP deserves the harshness. But then again, maybe i am misinterpreting what i am reading. however while i find "theories" interesting. IMO, this was a cowardly act by poorly trained "militants" (though i would never of called them that to there face). However the media has done its job. Created panic. Once again. ill "Pray" for all the unnecessary deaths caused by these cowards.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't see where the problem lies in the OP questioning the lack of blood splatter and recoil. The OP questioned it, other members pointed out how the lack of splatter and recoil is possible.

Government or MSM doesn't have to outright claim anything. It's all insinuated and it's done that way on purpose.

link   

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died.

Tell his family and friends that, or are they CIA plants as well?

Do you know for a fact that THIS was the cop that was killed? Learn to read man, it really helps when you try to take the upper hand in a discussion.

link   

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

Hahaha this is awesome!

Arrow, this is the pattern I just referred to.

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughter 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Those were joint CIA-Mossad operations.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget MFI

www.mfi.co.uk...

I may have made a mistake...but who cares it was obviously them and not some crazy people killing for a cartoon.
Sod the evidence sod that we all saw it happen in more or less real time...it had to be faked because...just because.
edit on 9-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Strange person you are coming around here acting all pretentious.

The government has nothing to do with the video I'm talking about. The MSM aired and talked about it all day. The MSM peeled it in every way possible trying to understand what happened in the footage.

Why do you think they blurry the exact moment of the last shot, but not one moment earlier when the cop was first shot and clearly wounded and rolling out of pain on the ground? They talked about all the details, but not the fact that last shot might have missed?

Ask anyone who watched the TV in the last 3 days about that cop, and most are all going to say he got shot in the head at the end. It's the story that's going to be official.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth and implying I'm the one exhibiting ignorance.
Seriously man.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hahaha this is awesome!

Arrow, this is the pattern I just referred to.

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.

LOL, like OMG this makes me laugh so much!!!
For someone that keeps bringing up denying ignorance, you are not really helping your case.....I am SPECULATING different possibilities of what may have happened, and why it happened. I did not state anything as fact. Stop putting words in my mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join