It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter tells how she was forced to sleep with 1,800 men by the time she was 18 as part of Satanic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: onequestion

That's funny because Mr. Aquino has said there is no such thing as SRA. to you Mister Aquino I say Bullsnip!

Just sweep the victims under the rug, pay them off, discredit them. The pedosadist industry being fostered and protected by the political, royal and media elite will be brought to the ground and exposed for all good, freedom loving humans to see and ridicule for the filth that it is, these pigs, to you I say, your days are numbered revel in your filth it is all coming to an end. Better late than never, it has been said.

I read the article. This sex cult didn't appear to have anything to do with the elite. The neighborhood looked like a middle income neighborhood in fact. This was just your run of the middle evil cult and luckily one of its victims escaped.

I wouldn't even call this cult satanism. It looked like the Daily Mai made a huge stretch to call them satanists, when in reality it was just one of many depraved cults out there where a psycho uses religious dogma and zealots to abuse and control its members.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Children should never abused. But if the # 2000 is incorrect or exaggerated what else is incorrect or exaggerated. If she was a schoolgirl by day and a sex slave by night in a small suburban community how could no one see the signs or think something was up for years, unless the whole town was in on it. What led to the parents getting caught? There's missing info that makes it sound odd. Any more info on this?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
This is a very sad and horrific story. But I don't believe she was forced to have sex with 2000 men. If this was started at the age of 11 she would have to have sex with 1 or 2 men everyday. Who's all these pedophiles, how did the parents find them, how did she keep track of them. Maybe 2000 times but not 2000 different men.

When dealing with a shocking statistic that you find hard to believe, I have been told to do the following.

Cut the number in half and see if you feel better about it.

Feel better? No?

Cut it in half again.

So if we cut it in half twice, she was raped by 500 different men.

Still pretty horrible, if you ask me.
edit on 4-1-2015 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

All it takes is silence on the part of the abused and inattentiveness on the part of the public for such travesties to slip under the radar without the whole neighborhood being in on it. The girl was a prostitute, and believe it or not, the underage prostitution market is huge. Most likely, not all of the johns were in the cult.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I am grossed out by this. I have this odd feeling like there are far more, even worse sick perverted things happening under the influence of powerful people. Whats wrong with humanity???

Daily Mail

'Annabelle Forest' was exposed to the sick cult at the age of seven
At 14 she was forced to have group sex with mother and neighbours
Told performing sexual 'tests' would win her God's love by cult
Forced into prostitution to raise money for the group's 'church'
Fell pregnant by mother's boyfriend when she was 17 and fled after birth
Colin Batley and Jacqueline Marling were jailed for their crimes in 2011
Annabelle Forest has written memoir detailing horrendous abuse

I wish we were better then this but apparently were not. Maybe we need god in this world.

Another Satanic Cult story. I read the article and it's seriously short of evidence that this was a Satanic cult. For example, it claims that the adults were followers of Aleister Crowley. Crowley was not a Satanist. Apparently, there was sexual abuse but that is a long way from proving the existence of a Satanic cult. What's up with all this Satanic cult hysteria? It seems to sweep the Western world in waves.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hmmmm......1,800 by 18 years huh?

she was likely made available at age 12, so that would be a long 6 years.... of seeing 300 new men or boys per year, essentially 7 men a week

that sounds logistically near impossible to find that many stranger males willing to do the evil rites
must be predominantly a cadre of Family and a corral of close friends who are involved....

I hesitate of reading any info sources anyone has posted... it would upset me more than I am now
edit on th31142041397004262015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

The only thing scarier than a Satanist to a Christian is an Atheist.
edit on 4-1-2015 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk

The only thing scarier than a Satanist to a Christian is an Atheist.

LOL. True.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
hmmmm......1,800 by 18 years huh?

she was likely made available at age 12, so that would be a long 6 years.... of seeing 300 new men or boys per year, essentially 7 men a week

that sounds logistically near impossible to find that many stranger males willing to do the evil rites
must be predominantly a cadre of Family and a corral of close friends who are involved....

I hesitate of reading any info sources anyone has posted... it would upset me more than I am now

I suspect it's primarily bull (the Satanic cult part and the numbers part). The source was the Daily Mail which has no credibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not from me, I do not have the anwers or the inclination to find them.

It is a sickening thought that although you wish it not to be true it can be. numbers are irellavant 1 5 or 5000 is unacceptable.

Do not look at any of the horrific but rare true stories that are out threre.

I genuinley understand your denial of thse things but it does not make it untrue sadly.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not from me, I do not have the anwers or the inclination to find them.

It is a sickening thought that although you wish it not to be true it can be. numbers are irellavant 1 5 or 5000 is unacceptable.

Do not look at any of the horrific but rare true stories that are out threre.

I genuinley understand your denial of thse things but it does not make it untrue sadly.

THen you can cite documented cases of Satanic cults ritually sacrificing people or forcing them to have sex? Note that I'm talking about functioning groups of practitioners of actual Satanism not a couple of nutters or goth teens.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Just to clarify this is not a new story.

No less horrific but the victim is on her way to a slow recovery.

Those concerned are imprisoned and are likely to remain there.

Many on ATS say this does not happen that satanism is non violent and not evil.

It is true there are several sects of Satanism, and most of them are non-violent, and are not "evil". However, just like any other religion, Satanism has it's own extremists, and therefore, all Satanists are labeled evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Whats wrong with humanity???

I wish we were better then this but apparently were not. Maybe we need god in this world.

I have several theories. What's wrong with humanity? Well, what you and most people call "civilization" is nothing more than an absolute joke.

If we went back to living as tribal hunter/gatherers without all the excesses and luxuries we'd have less free time. The fact we don't have to spend our time "surviving" means our brains get used for more "creative" (I use that term loosely) things. Truth be told, you should delve more deeply into history of the "civilized" world. While this is heinous, you will find similar things and often worse things have been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years.

The difference is you and most of us have been shaped (if you will) into the mold of "good", or at least believing in good, while the bad have continued to rule the world and prey upon the sheep they have created.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is common and more common amongst the elites and power people in every town. This is what is running our cities, towns, municipalities, courts, high ranking police forces, schools, governments, law, AND the corporate heads, religious heads.

This is it!

I'm starting to think a good 10% of the population is like this, but at least 5%, and they're destroying this world for everyone and their own children, you can't even blame them for the psychopathy. Just pray, because they need to be rescued whether they're children, or grown adults who were destroyed as children and now some of them engaged in some pretty terrible stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Play Me Backwards" by Joan Baez

Wouldn't let my kids keep going to church even, Baptist Church his friend went to, not that I believe in any fundamental stuff but the boys need to have some good learning lessons and community models. And Church can be good for that. However. Nope. I warned them not to trust people from the Churhes, and to pay attention to rings, positions, ie doctor, red or orange vehicle, sometimes black. And his jaw dropped and said, well yeah we have someone like that. Didn't want my son attending there anymore. But its everywhere, so when people wake up just think of all the torturous murders we can prevent.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As I stated earlier No I can not but that does not mean that people will not find the means to do terrible things for bizzare reasons known only to themselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Just to clarify this is not a new story.

No less horrific but the victim is on her way to a slow recovery.

Those concerned are imprisoned and are likely to remain there.

Many on ATS say this does not happen that satanism is non violent and not evil.

It is true there are several sects of Satanism, and most of them are non-violent, and are not "evil". However, just like any other religion, Satanism has it's own extremists, and therefore, all Satanists are labeled evil.

Non violent eh? Peaceful. Maybe at the luring stage the way the other organizations are, for good PR.

I grew up in an area where family pets were found and one of our relatives dog disappeared and was found on a kind of alter. But later on was told, you'd be surprised at who belongs. Think Doctors, Teachers, Ministers, Judges, etc. City Counsel.

And then another occasion of finding out branch of the Crowley family was there. And so forth and so on.

Then here on ATS, thread about Laurel Valley and got some document on my computer, which was the linux partition and it was under show all files. So I looked up the Dead Joe and found it could be associated with an editor I never used. But there also was a death threat song, called Dead Joe, with terrible Satan/Santa lyrics saying that junk turns back to dust so to speak, paraphrasing because its been a while.

So I posted that, and our house was on a big yard, with a thick cedar hedge close to that living room wall. You'd have to walk all the way around our house, deep tresspassing, or walk through the hedge. We did have this black trailer park out along the road with some kind of communication logo on it, and then it was moved in a town house parking lot on the other side and up from that hedge and would (in my opinion it was the trailer and they were black ops) strobe these colored lights in my window blinds that I had mostly closed, and create alot of static while I tried to sleep.

So I believe black ops worked really fast from their monitoring my place.

But just after I posted the lyrics to the Dead Joe song, right there with the thick hedge, someone with boots, sounded like good military boot kick, on the wall. Freaked me right out but also made me want to go and kick in the back of that black trailer.

Because I get really upset at this world and think of all the lives we could save if we but wake up and start to say, NO. And not vote for anyone on any ballet. NO! And start to form groups and take action to rescue people.

And by the way, doctors mean.....something beyond pets.

And during certain dates, may, october, just different dates, don't like seeing activity around quiet Church's at night when its not normal service time, nor do I like seeing like girls dressed up in pink ballet outfits.

I have a real paranoid take on what it means, but you can't do a thing, except pray. Can't investigate, can't do anything unless people wake up.

Considering the experiences I've had though, I ask for them to blue beam them up and do some probing of all these bad guys so they change their minds, and rescue the victims NOW. SOS. I send up SOS alot.
edit on 4-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Whether followers of Christ or Crowley it doesn't make a difference, if disgusting people want to commit a crime or a selfish vile act they'll do it - and whatever prophet or religion they claim to follow has no different on the outcome of the situation. They're sick gross people, it's bizare how people fight about which faith they followed or if they had god they'd be saved. Gross people are just gross.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ah well, seems to be happening a lot lately..or maybe always...life goes on.

Not so shocking anymore, just another story of another crap life. However, how did she keep count of how many men she had slept with??? Seems like a number inflated for BOOK sales!!!

edit on 4-1-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Its all about the power....power to enslave....and beyond....its a worse drug than heroin...and twice as addictive.....
Mankind has always fallen victim to its many forms....
The world is rife with myriad victims , on both sides of the coin....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join