It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter tells how she was forced to sleep with 1,800 men by the time she was 18 as part of Satanic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am grossed out by this. I have this odd feeling like there are far more, even worse sick perverted things happening under the influence of powerful people. Whats wrong with humanity???

Daily Mail

'Annabelle Forest' was exposed to the sick cult at the age of seven
At 14 she was forced to have group sex with mother and neighbours
Told performing sexual 'tests' would win her God's love by cult
Forced into prostitution to raise money for the group's 'church'
Fell pregnant by mother's boyfriend when she was 17 and fled after birth
Colin Batley and Jacqueline Marling were jailed for their crimes in 2011
Annabelle Forest has written memoir detailing horrendous abuse

I wish we were better then this but apparently were not. Maybe we need god in this world.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Maybe we need god in this world.

i think he left a long time ago, (on a UFO!)

but still, this is terrible, and everyone involved should be caught, but this is nothing new, in India girls under the age of 15 have been married off, raped and dumped in rivers.

the problem is the higher up the chain these people are the less likely they are to be bought to justice, or die before they can be caught

edit on 4/1/15 by Phatdamage because: edited my terrible spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That's funny because Mr. Aquino has said there is no such thing as SRA. to you Mister Aquino I say Bullsnip!

Just sweep the victims under the rug, pay them off, discredit them. The pedosadist industry being fostered and protected by the political, royal and media elite will be brought to the ground and exposed for all good, freedom loving humans to see and ridicule for the filth that it is, these pigs, to you I say, your days are numbered revel in your filth it is all coming to an end. Better late than never, it has been said.
edit on Cpm3Sunday1720154931Sun, 04 Jan 2015 15:17:49 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just to clarify this is not a new story.

No less horrific but the victim is on her way to a slow recovery.

Those concerned are imprisoned and are likely to remain there.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Many on ATS say this does not happen that satanism is non violent and not evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There are other tales of Christian cults/sects involving under age sex and the like... not just 'Satanists.'

Bad people can call themselves anything... they're just labels.

Besides, the tales about wide spread atrocities committed by a huge network of Satanists are just that... tales. Nothing ever pans out... it's just paranoid horror stories told to justify and boost Church membership, imo of course (but true, none-the-less). In fact, now that I think about it, the only indictments of actual crimes I remember come from those Church's and cults who claim Christian orientation... I cannot remember any who claimed Satanic orientation.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There are many members of ats with very differeing opinions.

Without going into it too deeply I remember this case very clearly as he claimed to follow the work of crowley, a man I have read much about.

Without going there, if someone wishes to misinterpret someones words it does not not make the speaker bad.

Most of the horrific things that have happened in the modern world have been in the name of someone whom has no way of defending themselves to a misguided interpretation.

a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
But as we all know just becuase we are not aware of something it does not mean it does not happen.

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Several groups have watered down the term over the years.

Most "satanists" these days are LeVeyans or part of the pop culture affiliation of 'devil worship'. It's role-playing and harmless for the most part. I will personally testify that there are groups out there who are very very very dark and twisted when it comes to this subject. You don't hear about them talking about their practices online because it's usually masked very heavily with a false christian front and easily misinterpreted as such.

Those who engage in such behaviors are very depraved persons and it's no laughing matter...that said, I wish this young woman a fast recovery and time to heal the wounds that have been done to her.

edit on 1/4/15 by GENERAL EYES because: paragraph formatting

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you go all the way to the end of the article she is slowly rebuilding her life and has published a book.

Although it may bring a small monitary benifit to her the main point is that she has opened up her ordeal and that is the greatest part of the recovery process.

Her life I understand is on the way to recovery.

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

There are many members of ats with very differeing opinions.

Without going into it too deeply I remember this case very clearly as he claimed to follow the work of crowley, a man I have read much about.

Without going there, if someone wishes to misinterpret someones words it does not not make the speaker bad.

Most of the horrific things that have happened in the modern world have been in the name of someone whom has no way of defending themselves to a misguided interpretation.

The point is still there...it happens.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm not really a person who would normally defend Satanism but this is not that. This is another case of making a story sell. The article even calls Crowley a "Satanist" which tells you right there they have no idea what they are talking about.

The cult that the article is about is horrible and evil. And just like any horrible and evil cult, they need something to rally behind to try to justify it. Christian cults use several verses to justify child abuse and this cult used both Christian doctrine and The Book of the Law. This group was just as "Christian" as it was "Satanic". You won't find a Christian or Satanist who would claim this cult. Neither religion can be sensibly used to justify child abuse.

People just like to hear that their beliefs are a part of what separates them from monsters even though those same monsters lurk in their own ranks.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes of cours it still happens, please do not misunderstand me.

My point is for every person or group that does so in the name of the devil or witchcraft or a dog called demolition there are hundreds that do it in the name of god.

This does does not make it right and I would not wish anyone to think I advocate such actions but the recognised religions of the world should bear the greatest scrutiny as they have the worst record in these horrible matters.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anyone who is associated with ANY church needs their head examined. They are all useless, counter-productive, silly, hypocrate, bat sh#! crazy degnerate cults.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Several groups have watered down the term over the years.

Most "satanists" these days are LeVeyans or part of the pop culture affiliation of 'devil worship'. It's role-playing and harmless for the most part. I will personally testify that there are groups out there who are very very very dark and twisted when it comes to this subject. You don't hear about them talking about their practices online because it's usually maskmasked very heavily with a false christian front and easily misinterpreted as such.

Those who engage in such behaviors are very depraved persons and it's no laughing matter...that said, I wish this young woman a fast recovery and time to heal the wounds that have been done to her.

In my younger days was living in a ministry house with a bunch of other Christians. One was a false Christian though. Only me and another guy in the house knew it. I saw him summoning demons once with his arms raised. All the while trying to pass himself off as a Christian. As Christians go, there was NOTHING loving or scripturally-aware about him.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Many on ATS say this does not happen that satanism is non violent and not evil.

"Never judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Saint Augustine

Good enough for the Catholics to hide behind, good enough for the Satanists.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is a very sad and horrific story. But I don't believe she was forced to have sex with 2000 men. If this was started at the age of 11 she would have to have sex with 1 or 2 men everyday. Who's all these pedophiles, how did the parents find them, how did she keep track of them. Maybe 2000 times but not 2000 different men.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I understand your mathmatics but is that really any real cause to question something that not only happened but has been to court years ago and been dealt with?

As I say good call on the maths or math if you are American but what is it you look to achieve with this statement?

a reply to: ckhk3

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When I read stories like this im Speechless. Once again more proof there is no God.
edit on 4-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Humans Eh!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join