It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter tells how she was forced to sleep with 1,800 men by the time she was 18 as part of Satanic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Power = Money.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: peachesx
Whether followers of Christ or Crowley it doesn't make a difference, if disgusting people want to commit a crime or a selfish vile act they'll do it - and whatever prophet or religion they claim to follow has no different on the outcome of the situation. They're sick gross people, it's bizare how people fight about which faith they followed or if they had god they'd be saved. Gross people are just gross.

That's very true but a specific accusation was made. As usual, such accusations aren't backed with evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

First it is stated that she started at 7, why can you not accept this?
Or maybe you never heard about this group, Which is still out there and active world-wide.

The Family International, better known as the Children of God, is one of several deviant sects that emerged from the Jesus People Movement - a religious revival among, for the most part, hippies (1967-1971).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

From as early as three years old, Juliana, Celeste and Kristina were treated as sexual beings by their 'guardians' in the infamous religious cult known as the Children of God.

www.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC
a reply to: ckhk3

First it is stated that she started at 7, why can you not accept this?
Or maybe you never heard about this group, Which is still out there and active world-wide.

Not to distract from the horrid despicable nature of the crimes perpetrated against this young women but it doesn't quite say what you think it says. According to the article based on this woman's biography, she was

initiated into the sick cult after having to watch her mother perform a sex act on the cult's ringleader Colin Batley at the age of seven.

She was then raped twice at 11 by the "leader" and then fully engaged in sex acts at 14.

Someone else's incredulousness also doesn't mean they don't believe what happened but let's be honest, from 14-18 is 4 years. 4 years= 1460 days +/- depending on when exactly the abuse began and ended. 1800 is an extremely high number for it to be the number of partners as opposed to the number of sexual acts performed.

I must have missed it somewhere so could you point me to where these sick puppies are tied in with TFI?
All I'm seeing is a charismatic lunatic who bastardized Crowley's writings and twisted them to suit his own purpose, no ties to a larger organization let alone one as big as TFI

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Another Satanic Cult story. I read the article and it's seriously short of evidence that this was a Satanic cult. For example, it claims that the adults were followers of Aleister Crowley. Crowley was not a Satanist. Apparently, there was sexual abuse but that is a long way from proving the existence of a Satanic cult. What's up with all this Satanic cult hysteria? It seems to sweep the Western world in waves.

Why did Crowley call himself 666?
The evidence is covered up very successfully as it starts at high levels. If you look into it you can actually see the cover up as the FBI investigates and finds no cults and no rituals when people were beginning to see. It is all covered nicely again but not for long, it is time for it all to come to light.

Why do you see peoples reasonable concern as hysteria I wonder.
I suppose if you belong to such a cult you may be protective.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Testimony was given at an evidentiary hearing where the plaintiff, McCorkle, recounted two of the rituals espoused by the Satanic Book of Rituals. The fertility ritual included the sacrifice of a female virgin, preferably a Christian. The initiation ritual called for wrist slashing, blood drinking, and the consumption of human flesh – usually fingers. The candles preferred by the plaintiff and other Satanists “are not made of wax or paraffin, instead they are made from the fat of unbaptized infants.”

www.whale.to...
Many cases listed here.

Johnson-Davis, Anne (2008). Hell Minus One – My Story of Deliverance from Satanic Ritual Abuse and My Journey to Freedom – Transcript Bulletin Publishing ISBN 978-0-9788348-0-7

ritualabuse.us...

of course you can always state they are not the TRUE satanic Church.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Another Satanic Cult story. I read the article and it's seriously short of evidence that this was a Satanic cult. For example, it claims that the adults were followers of Aleister Crowley. Crowley was not a Satanist. Apparently, there was sexual abuse but that is a long way from proving the existence of a Satanic cult. What's up with all this Satanic cult hysteria? It seems to sweep the Western world in waves.

The evidence is covered up very successfully as it starts at high levels. If you look into it you can actually see the cover up as the FBI investigates and finds no cults and no rituals when people were beginning to see. It is all covered nicely again but not for long, it is time for it all to come to light.

He called himself that to aggravate people. He was not a Satanist.

You said, "if you look into it you can actually see the cover up as the FBI investigates....". OK, you looked into it. Post the evidence proving the coverup.

You just suggested that I belong to a Satanic cult that ritually abuses children. Wow. I hope you realize that that is a libelous statement.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

You just suggested that I belong to a Satanic cult that ritually abuses children. Wow. I hope you realize that that is a libelous statement.

No I didn't you misunderstood my words. I meant "if you as in anyone" who does belong to such a group.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No I didn't you misunderstood my words. I meant "if you as in anyone" who does belong to such a group.
I am done looking into the darkness.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Without being too specific, there are many things that a 7 year old can do or have done to them that do not involve being fully engaged in sex acts or intercourse.

I was using TFI as an example, I was not trying to say this group was affiliated with TFI

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Quite often, these stories are completely made up by young girls looking for attention.

A wide spread cult (satanic or otherwise) that was never on law enforcement's radar is highly unlikely. It would be very, very unusual for a cult of this type to go unrecognized and uninvestigated in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am done looking into the darkness.

You just repeated your implication.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

When Aleister Crowley was asked during a trial to explain his office, Crowley replied, “‘The Beast 666′ only means ‘sunlight’. You can call me ‘Little Sunshine.'”

For Crowley to be a member of a Theistic Satanic group( I.E. the type that would actually engage in ritualistic sacrifice that you seem to impart upon him) he would have to have been part of a Christian sect who accepts Satan as the adversary of the Abrahamic deity. As a large portion of his belief system, writings and teachings had its roots deeply in Eastern philosophies and ancient Egyptian mystery cults, neither Christianity nor Satan held much sway in his mind or approach to the world or his own teachings. His "association to" and title of "Great Beast 666" was endowed upon him by the media reporting on "The Wickedest Man in the World". He embraced what was essentially a free advertisement campaign and publicity for his Thelemitic philosophies.

That sounds awfully convenient and allows one to relinquish any sort of responsibility to provide evidence of their POV because those who are covering it all up are at the top of the food chain. How does one discount the innocence of all the alleged perpetrators from cases in the U.S. of alleged ritualistic abuse at the height of the 80's "Satanic Panic" that have since been proven to be entirely fictitious setups by law enforcement and the mental health community who had a stake in proving these fictitious events being held true?

To do so one must be willing to blind themselves from reality in order to perpetuate the myth of evil they have built up inside their own minds. It's such a massive paradigm that you may as well be asking the Pope to discount the divinity of Christ. Far more innocent people have found themselves in the line of fire at the end of a gun barrel pointed at them based on nothing more than sheer ignorance driven hysteria without a spec of basis in the real world.

Better yet, why do you see hysteria as a reasonable response or reasonable concern?

ahhh... so when someone presents a different outlook or worldview from your own they are branded as a member of a sodomite cult who is spreading disinformation to cover the tracks of their fellowship.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh, so one "Satanic" cult does something despicable, thus they all must be equally despicable?

Ok, good. Now that we've established that the few can tar the many by association, Char-lee & other Christians are equally responsible for the sins of the Catholic church, as well as the sins of the FLDS. They're awful & disgusting, so therefore the other Christians must be too. The brunt of responsibility falls on all of you, riiiiiight?

See the disconnect in the logic there? Just because one cult is nasty & depraved doesn't make all of them so. I wish the girl well on her psychological recovery, but don't go putting all judgmental eggs in one basket.
edit on 1/5/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Without being too specific, there are many things that a 7 year old can do or have done to them that do not involve being fully engaged in sex acts or intercourse.

True, but that isn't the claim being made. Aside from watching her own mother perform sex acts with other men, her own abuse didn't begin until age 11 at the hands of the groups leader and even then only became a fully embraced portion of her participation at 14. Which means more than 1 sexual partner every day from her 14th birthday until her escape to reach the goal of 1800. The whole "school girls by day, sex slave by night" thing sounds far more like a great byline used to sell books than a true story. Honestly, I'm hoping my naiveté proves true because having the number greatly exaggerated is far better than if she really were pimped out 7 days per week for over 4 years and sometimes more than once per day. I'm a little nauseous thinking about it to be honest.

Just to clarify, I'm in no way attempting to reduce the vile nature of these crimes and think that her mother especially, got off far too easily with an 11 or 12 year sentence. And who knows how long the sentence will actually be if the woman is paroled or allowed any sort of early release.

I was using TFI as an example, I was not trying to say this group was affiliated with TFI

Fair enough, I was just confused and wanted to make sure I had your position correct, which I obviously did not so thank you for the clarification. If you're going to use a group as an example for rather extreme sexual practices, TFI is certainly a good one to use. I always thought that if your "church" has to rely on practices like Flirty Fishing then they really didn't have anything of value to offer.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

True, but that isn't the claim being made. Aside from watching her own mother perform sex acts with other men, her own abuse didn't begin until age 11 at the hands of the groups leader and even then only became a fully embraced portion of her participation at 14. Which means more than 1 sexual partner every day from her 14th birthday until her escape to reach the goal of 1800. The whole "school girls by day, sex slave by night" thing sounds far more like a great byline used to sell books than a true story. Honestly, I'm hoping my naiveté proves true because having the number greatly exaggerated is far better than if she really were pimped out 7 days per week for over 4 years and sometimes more than once per day. I'm a little nauseous thinking about it to be honest.

Just to clarify, I'm in no way attempting to reduce the vile nature of these crimes and think that her mother especially, got off far too easily with an 11 or 12 year sentence. And who knows how long the sentence will actually be if the woman is paroled or allowed any sort of early release.

Fair enough, I was just confused and wanted to make sure I had your position correct, which I obviously did not so thank you for the clarification. If you're going to use a group as an example for rather extreme sexual practices, TFI is certainly a good one to use. I always thought that if your "church" has to rely on practices like Flirty Fishing then they really didn't have anything of value to offer.

Who was convicted of these crimes and when? If the answer is, "I don't know" or "No one", it might be wise to reconsider whether this actually happened and even wiser to not repeat unfounded accusations. On the other hand, if there were convictions, name the convicted so we can all scorn them.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

More than one sexual encounter per day is not beyond the realm of possibility.
Especially if she was used by a group, not necessarily by different groups although that is also possible.
But in the interest of peace I will concede your point. The numbers could very well have been padded for the book sales.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join