It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Has Been In Plain Sight for Many Of Years...You Cannot Buy, Sell, Or Trade, Without

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello All...

The Best Place To Hide Is In Plain Sight.. And You Have All Believed The Lie Commerce Is Good..I Saw In 1970's It Was Bad Idea Before I Was A Teen..NO ONE Would Listen To Me..We Are Now Faced With A Depression That We May Never Dig Out Of. The Only Thing That Can Become Of Evil Is More Evil,Worse Each Time . The Last Depression Was A 10 On The Earthquake Scale, This Earthquake (Depression) Will Register 100.1. Do You Really Want To Try Again.

Now You Should Be Looking For Your Savior. But Your Savior Is Inside Of YOU. Everyone Is Looking For Another To Help Them. You Will Be Waiting For Eternity.

"Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves" As Said In The Bible.

I See A Lot Of Darken Faces About To Come Forward When You Find Out All Money,And Precious Metals Are Worthless. The Only Thing That Will Be Worth Anything Is Food. If You Try To Use It As A Commerce, You Will Be Putting Yourself Into A New Form Of Slavery. But That Will Be Your Choice When It Comes.

Sorry If This Gets You Upset..

TRUTH HURTS

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You can't eat gold. You can eat bankers.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wheres the fun in that ? My plan is to dethrone the king of hell ..

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Dont forget the tobasco ..

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

crowley don't play that. don't you watch supernatural?

edit on 3-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: skunkape23

Dont forget the tobasco ..

I have personally met Mr. McIhenny.
We're good on the tobasco.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ummm, commerce IS buyng selling and trading.

It's been around for a very, VERY long time.

Try telling us something a little more onvincing, cos the only thing that hurts at the moment is my sides from laughing at the ridiculousness of your post.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
TruthSeekerKnight did you mean the credit card?
If used in your context, everyone has to have a credit card or credit card # to do online, phone etc. purchases
- can't book a hotel rm without one
- limits your purchasing "powers" without one
- sure can lead to greed and stupid purchases of stuff we don't need
- sure has put alot of people in financial hardship since it came in
interesting concept

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Wheres the fun in that ? My plan is to dethrone the king of hell ..

I've got your back, man. My stick is heavy and my blade is sharp.
Throw in some crazy Mexicanos and an Irish gal with a shovel and we've got an army.
edit on 3-1-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Please don't capitalize every single word. It makes it quite obnoxious to read....

Anyway....mind explaining how a depression 'registers' on the Richter Scale? You do realize that makes no sense whatsoever, right?
edit on 1/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeekerKnight
Hello All...

The Best Place To Hide Is In Plain Sight.. And You Have All Believed The Lie Commerce Is Good..I Saw In 1970's It Was Bad Idea Before I Was A Teen..NO ONE Would Listen To Me..We Are Now Faced With A Depression That We May Never Dig Out Of. The Only Thing That Can Become Of Evil Is More Evil,Worse Each Time . The Last Depression Was A 10 On The Earthquake Scale, This Earthquake (Depression) Will Register 100.1. Do You Really Want To Try Again.

Uhhmmmmm what?
Are you saying that the antichrist is commerce? How do you arrive at that conclusion. Care to explain it in detail

Where does the bible say "Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves"

I dont get your premise at all in any way shape or form.

The anti christ are people against God, not commerce.
The bible does not say what you think it says

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Tried my best but could not make heads r tails out of your post OP.
I suggest putting the bottle down before posting.......

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

Lot of people been "helping themselves" that's why we're in this **it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What'd ya talk? Cash for dry goods, cash for the fancy goods!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

The only thing nefarious about the credit card, or the economy for that matter, is usury. (the act of charging interest on a loan) It requires the recipient of a loan to pay money that does not exist to someone that has done nothing to earn it. It is the primary cause of inflation, as new currency must be generated constantly to fill the gap between the amount in circulation and the amount owed. As long as this practice is used there will always be more debt than actual currency, in other words it ensures poverty. It used to be a crime punishable by death, and still should be in my opinion.

If there really is an anti-christ out there, you can bet they're a big fan of usury.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

lol

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The bible is a ficticious book that is a work of plagurism. There is no "anti-christ" or "savior" characters. The bible is absurd and contradicts itself over and over again.

I used to spend every free moment for years studying the bible, in addition to its origins and earlier myths, legends, tall tales, and folklore. The best way to free oneself from the delusions from this storybook and its imaginary characters is to devote a significant amount of time reading it and testing its validity. Its fails miserably when someone takes the effort to test its credibility.

But many religious folks do not take their faith serious enough to exert the least bit of energy and effort to test their religious texts and beliefs because they are in it purely for its "afterlife paradise" reward only. One should not deserve such a paradise party for eternity if they take pride in being ignorant and stubborn during their entire lifetime.
edit on 3-1-2015 by DenyTreason because: A typo.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Now You Should Be Looking For Your Savior. But Your Savior Is Inside Of YOU.

So if my Saviour is inside me then why can't I walk on water, heal the sick or wake up the dead?

What about those poor hungry children starving along with their parents, why can't they feed themselves?

Why can't an amputee just call out and a new limb appear?

Put away the alcohol and drugs.... its killing to many of your brain cells.

edit on 3-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Got any copies of that "LONGPIG" recipe book?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join