It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Has Been In Plain Sight for Many Of Years...You Cannot Buy, Sell, Or Trade, Without

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some think barcodes are the mark of The Beast as they contain the number 666 nothing can be bought or sold without it

www.av1611.org...

Quote from the linked site :-

"Is the number 666 "hidden" in the UPC barcode?

One of the most popular and shocking accusations concerning the number "666" is that the number "666" is quietly "hidden" in every UPC barcode. Mary Stewart Relfe's book, "The New Money System 666", published in 1982, is the "pioneer" of the "666 in the UPC barcode" teaching. Relfe's book contains over 50 pages of excellant doumentation on the UPC barcodes. Relfe's discovery is repeated in many publications touching the mark of the beast, within the last fifteen years. Including tracts published by this author.

Here's a few samples:

Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World Order, 1996:
". . . the entire system [UPC barcode] is very deceptively designed around the infamous numerical configuration, Biblically known as 666, the mark of the Antichrist or devil (Revelation 13:16-18). . ." (Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World Order, 1996, p. 376)

Bob Fraley, The Last Days in America, 1984:

"The interpretation of the Universal Product Code marks is most revealing in that the three numbers '666' are the key working numbers for every designed Universal Product Code. Every group of Universal Product Code marks has in it three unidentified numbers. All three of these numbers are 6, making the use of the numbers '666' the key to using this identifying marking system. . .

There is no deviation. Every Universal Product Code has three unidentified marks whose number equivalent '6' encoding it with the code number '666'. " (Bob Fraley, The Last Days in America, 1984, p. 225, 228)"
edit on 3-1-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
1st I Don't Drink Or Drug.

Commerce Makes People Think They Are Better Than The Rest. "I" Instead Of "All" Which Is The Evil In It. Example; I Can Not Find A Job Because Of My Age. I Have Walked A 5 Mile Radius From My House Applying At Every Store I Pass. Is It My Fault They Will Not Give Me The Chance. They Care More about Productivity(Commerce) Than The Well-Being Of Another. That "IS" A Crime Against Humanity As A Whole Not Just Me. I Could Care Less If They Hire Me Or Not... My Average Income Is 20 Dollars An Hr.And I Do Not Have To Work Anymore Than I Want. THAT'S THE MEANING OF FREEDOM. That Should Be A Wake-Up Call. This Sites Motto Is "Deny Ignorance"

The Earthquake Example Was From A Metaphorical Point Of View. This Is Going To Be 10 Times Worse Than The Last One. If We Continue This Way, The Next One Will Be 10 Times Worse Still. I Didn't Say It Was From A Metaphorical Point Of View So Again There Was A Confusion. ATS Is So Super-Critical Over The Mundane. I Just Assumed Everyone Would Take It Metaphorically. Again I Apologize Showing Us As EQUAL

My Quote "Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves" I Misrepresented. It Did Not Come From The Bible. Again "Sorry".

"Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves."
If We Were Not Raised To Be Greedy (Use Someone Else For Our Personal Gain)Commerce, And Treated Each Other As Equal (Sharing Equally With All Who Work At It) Old Native American Way As An Example (But Not Limited To). We Could Have Avoided The Great Peril That Is Upon Us. When You Realize The "All" and Stop Thinking About The "I" You Will Be On The Right Path.

When We Get Rid Of The Machines That Takes Work Away From Another, There Will Be Enough Work For All. Anyone Who Comes Up With A Machine That Will Put Another Out Of Work Should Be Charged With Crimes Against Humanity And The Idea Should Be Burned So It Can Not Come Back To Haunt Us Later..Their Idea Is Killing Others Because Now The Others Can Not Feed Themselves. Look I Cured The Reason For The "Welfare System" And Not Just Put A Band-aid On It.. Which Is Another Of The Reasons We Are Headed For This Peril.

I Hope That Clarified Any Misunderstandings.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My Meaning Of The Savior Is In You,

I Am Not Talking About The Eulogy Miracles Written In The Bible; We Were Not Alive Back Then To Verify Or Deny. We Blindly Believe in Santa Til We Grow-up. Today's World Any Doctor Can Heal The Sick After Leaving For 4 years of Training Exactly The Same Time Jesus Disappeared From His Village. I Can Walk On Water Also When Its Frozen,Or I Am Walking Through A Puddle. I Will Not Blindly Believe Anything Written In The Bible. If I Did... Moses would Be My Savior Not Jesus.

You Will Wake-Up and Realize That The System Is Flawed And Demand Change. When You Are Fully Awake, You Will Turn Your Back On The System And Let It Implode. Not Caring Of Their Is Something To Replace It Or Not. Making A Conscious Decision And Not One "Under Duress" Right Now You Are Afraid If The System Collapses Your Survival Is At Jeopardy. Which Is Where They(Government) Want You. When You Realize You Don't Need Them To Survive And Go Out There and Do For Yourself You Will Find Freedom. Most Are Too Lazy And Will Rely On Them Til The End At Their Own Peril. I Will Cry For All The Lost Souls.

"Under Duress": Force Or Threats Meant To Make Someone Do Something. This Sounds Like Every Government Out There. Why Do People Come Here Saying They Deny Ignorance But Still Follow A Flawed System.

That Is The Definition of Ignorance. Not Denying IT.

TRUTH

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think of the same, it took too long for all the prophecies to be fulfilled, after they started their official fulfillment in 1947 with Israel.

But who he is?

I expect the angelic ET force to manifest very soon. But how soon is soon? Others do expect it too, some researchers who promote the Disclosure. Otherwise the world is going to die one way or another. Before that however a last chance will be given for all who want to be saved. If we open the book of Revelation, there are 3 groups saved who are still on the side of God before Armageddon:

the 144,000,
the great multitude coming from the great trib,
those who did not accept the mark ofthe beast,
and of course the holy martyrs who will be resurrected at the victory of Jesus Christ on Armageddon. But it is good to remember if you are alive and want to be among the saved ones, you must meet the requirements of at least one of the 3 groups set above.

Many people don't. They fail to understand that plunging into the current world with all their free will, conscience and also money the current world, without thinking anything else as a very soon possibility for themselves, without using the current world's riches to help the needy and poor (as Bill Gates does, for ex.), is actually playing the antichrist's game. Those people are not necessarily bad people. But they use the antichrist's wealth and will not be saved by Jesus. I don't say they are already marked or they will go to hell. I hope they save their immortal souls. But they will not recognize the rescue provided by God's angels extraterrestrials and ultimately will die in the wars before armageddon, or will take the mark of the beast.

As of the wars before armageddon, the wait only the start up event, and that is the manifestation of extraterrestrials angels who will tell us more, even everything. Our knowledge is very obscured by centuries' old lies and hidden books. The churches didn't do their mission, and they continue not to do it today.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Jesus said many times He will send His angels first. I.e. the extraterrestrials who serve him. It is a time we start calling the things with their proper names for 21st century. Enough of hiding books and lies. First come the extraterrestrials who tell us the truth and offer rescue for those who want. I guess, the first wave will not be bigger than some 100-200,000 approximately the Bible number of 144K. It could be bigger if there are more people to want it, because God is always more merciful and the Bible history shows how people close to the chosen ones were always saved, too. Even if they did not belong to Israel. Also, many people out of their desperation will choose the salvation way. The people coming from t he great trib, still symbolic. Symbolic? Imagine the poor countries, some of which are within the Eastern Euro- Asian part of the European Christian civilization. I will not name them. Some of them live more desperate life than those in Africa with Ebola. They will grasp the ET reality as soon as it is manifested. They are intelligent people, many with university degree.

It is not Putin to give the start of the ET process. It is the ETs themselves. They will decide when, and where will be their first public manifestation. Will it be Moscow, or will it be Novosibirsk, it depends on the higher goals they have set up. Or will it be the entire world. Or will they land in the seas and the oceans. I don't know. But I am expecting the call that will be announced through the intelligent internet sites. Not necessarily on CNN, although CNN will most likely translate live fromt he place where the ships land.

I already said too much and await my just compensation for it, not by humans but by those ET who already serve God. And those humans who are already serving them. There are such, from all political and economic spectrum. God does not put barriers and borders between men, societies, races, religions and classes. People put them. There are good people everywhere, and many branded evil today because of their belonging to some secret society, may actually be the good knights at the end. And vice versus. Because we don't know the real picture and we won't know it before the coming of God's angels. And they will come before Jesus and even before the antichrist, by definition given in the Gospel.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Ummm, commerce IS buyng selling and trading.

It's been around for a very, VERY long time.

Poverty too. So I think commerce/capitalism is connected to poverty.

Money could not exist if everyone is compensated FAIRLY. We make profit by compensating some with less than they deserved, and selling the products of their labor at a much higher cost.

And people will not accept unfair wages if not deceived and/or threatened with their own survival. This is the nature of money. It is literally and figuratively, a dirty piece of paper!

And we can all live without money. At least NASA thinks so... Do they plan on putting up a bank and setting up office, typewriters, payslips, and McDonalds on the first human colony on Mars?? I don't think so!

Space colonisation plans prove we can have a comfortable and sustainable way of life for free without money! The brightest minds on Earth thought it up, not me!!

edit on 4-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeekerKnight
Hello All...

"Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves" As Said In The Bible.

TRUTH HURTS

Is this verse next to cleanliness is next to Godliness? If so where is it found in the bible?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

The only thing nefarious about the credit card, or the economy for that matter, is usury. (the act of charging interest on a loan) It requires the recipient of a loan to pay money that does not exist to someone that has done nothing to earn it. It is the primary cause of inflation, as new currency must be generated constantly to fill the gap between the amount in circulation and the amount owed. As long as this practice is used there will always be more debt than actual currency, in other words it ensures poverty. It used to be a crime punishable by death, and still should be in my opinion.

If there really is an anti-christ out there, you can bet they're a big fan of usury.

I understand completely. Add to that making purchases that are not necessary on said cards, or that one cannot afford.... The human factor.
edit on 31-1-2015 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
the pope endorses a booklet from early 20th century that paints the papacy as the martyr of the rising antichrist-resident of united Europe. That endorsement is in starking contrast to the expectations of a more liberal agenda of Francis. Does he envision himself as the martyr of the end times, and who is then the antichrist? I don't know what the pope thinks, but everyone can see what he endorses - a fanatic book nearing the worst predictions of sectarian cults.

After 2 years in power, in the name of unspecified "change" in the structures and policy of Vatican, perhaps the old pope has to rethink: were his otherwise good plans as successful as thought? Or nothing changed for real in those two years?

If so, it is may be a time for yet another pope to resign gracefully and to give way to younger generation with fresher ideas of how the flock of Jesus Christ should be pastured in 21st century, with all innovations never contemplated by any of today's hierarchy at the time of their own formation as priests in their youth. We are not talking only of internet and social media that make it possible for everyone to say what he thinks regardless of ranks. We are talking of real possibilities of: world war, environmental collapse, unnoticed in advance celestial body impact, and the last but not the least, the looming perspective of an OPEN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT.

If the pope feels he is not up to the challenge of the realities of 21st century, he may just let someone do the job. Thus closing once and for all the Malachi's prophecy that envisioned him as the last pope before the return of Jesus Christ. Apparently, that prophecy along with many others, was somehow wrong. God's ways are above ours, and we are not given to know the day, the hour, or even the year. If Jesus himself doesn't know and says it plainly in the Gospel, how a book or a "seer" will know it?

Links to the article discussing the book, and to the free download of the book itself

spiritdaily.com...

www.gutenberg.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It would be good for the 1.2 bln catholic church, if before resigning, pope and his aides adopt a wider view of how the next successor of Peter should be elected.

First of all, it is well known rule that every male who can become bishop (although he may not be a priest at the time) could be elect as pope. That rule has been implemented only several times in history.

Second, the title cardinal is not dating back to the time of Jesus Christ. Cardinalate is a newer institution, and at the time included lay people and is not closed to women. The cardinalate must be either abolished in today's highly seclusive form, or enlarged to include lay people and much greater and proportional representation of the catholic nations. I don't know which is better of the two options, and it is not my job to say that. But to have a handful of old men who will choose the fate of the 1/6 of the world population in terms of spiritual guidance but also political influence, in highly secretive conclave, is not the best option in our modern age of freedom of speech, voting rights and elective officials. It results in absurd that we saw in the last decade, an ageing pope inadequate in his last years, an abdicating pope amid scandals, and a jesuit pope that nobody knows what he will do next.

One option would be to give ALL the bishops the right to elect the new pope, who might not be one among them, not even a priest. Let elect a Harvard graduate in Religion, or someone like that, who will finally promote as dogma that Galileo and Bruno were right and their persecutors wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The revelation, the mark of the beast, the tav

and every kind of blindly believing.
you're welcome.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

the personage of the antichrist so popular today, with 666 and the mark of the beast, is known ONLY from the book of Revelation. Indeed old prophets envision such a person to rise in the last days, but without any of the attributes added by the Apocalypse.

Jesus never talked of one single antichrist, but of many false christs. And indeed there were already many of them, and probably there will be many more. It is strange Jesus didn't adress the issue of the mark, if it is so certain that single thing throws souls to hell forever.

All we know of the author of the book of Apocalypse, is very obscure. He has a style very different from that of John the Apostle. Moreover, the earliest physically preserved paper papyrus of chapter 1 of Apocalypse is found to dating to the end of 2nd century. The later chapters who actually talk of the antichrist date even later. The book as a whoe was not canonized in Nicaea council but on unknown council sometime after 450 AD. You can check what internet sources say about it. There was a heated debate among scholars at that time, already recorded as historical events, should they ever canonize the book. Finally, those who supported the canonization, prevailed. At the same time a number of books were banned including the apocrypha of John.

With such doubtful history, and based only of VISIONS of one man, be he John in 1st century or someone John in late 2nd century, I don't understand why the same weight is given to it as the words of Jesus Christ in the Gospel. Apparently it adds to the Gospel things that were not being said. Neither by Jesus nor by the prophets of old.

Does it mean that someone, like the Roman pagan priests, had a very good motivation to promote a book that will put a barrier of spiritual-psychological nature for events far in future but events that they knew surely would come. Namely, the establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth, kingdom that Jesus constantly speaks of. It would be the greatest chalenge to Rome and its pagan priests, and pagan gods (you may call them evil extraterrestrials).

The whole idea of implanted chip being the mark of the beast, is invented just in modern days and has no backing in the Bible. I do not accept the implanted chip to be mass proceeded with.

(some medical devices have it though and it is hardly conceivable that Mother Theresa received the mark of the beast with her pacemaker).

Not because of 666 that brings unimaginable horror in the indoctrinated souls of devote but uneducated believers. Tomorrow the 666 candidate of the mark might be something new, not the already outdated microchip technology. There are invisible nanochips by now, and some talk of bio chips.
(I develop my ideas in the next few posts, and now come back to edit this one. So please bear with me until my last post on that page, if you want to know my view).

Instead, why don't the religious masters speak more of the ANGELS found throughout the Bible and also next to Jesus Christ? It seems they are intentionally neglected. Perhaps some of the books that never reached to us even as apocrypha, talked more of the Angels. Perhaps there was a conflict between the Angels and the first or second generation disciples, about how to interpret and put in practice the teaching of Jesus Christ.

edit on 5-2-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

Our monetary system is not the antichrist, but one of the beast of revelation.
My #1 candidate for the job of "financial-beast-head-slayin'" : Yanis Varoufakis

Wait and see ...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Well that is very interesting. And I totally agree a micro-chip as mark of the beast wouldn't make much sense, because I could get it without contributing my free will. That also goes for tatoos and all that, someone could tie me to a chair or something and give me a branding... That would be highly unfair.
So it rings true somehow, when your next thought steps goes towards focusing on the benevolent. which by the way has the hidden secret to become a good person in it, "bene" is good and "volent" wanting. Your intentions matter, but they have to be true, nobody benefits from someone who says "i want to help you", but really means "i want you to surrender to my expectations". I just noticed, we are lacking something like benefacent.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopThursdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The Other Number of the Beast: 616
P.Oxy. LVI 4499

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666. (665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it. But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found. The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) — is in the third line of the fragment shown below.
www.csad.ox.ac.uk...

List of all registered New Testament papyri
en.wikipedia.org...

We are not talking of any book dating back to any apostle. We are talking pf pieces of papyri recorded much later than the lifetime of the apostles. Pls understand that as a basis of your further investigation! With best intentions, their authors might have misspelled words transmitted to them by several generations' memories and not by a single piece of written text to date back to the years 33 AD or maximum 60 AD when most of the apostles were still alive.

The constructions of End times based on such kind of evidence are quite not well found. As a first step, I would include ALL books including apocrypha. As a second step I would search for newly discovered texts, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, who may date back earlier than the current ones.

As a third step, I'd assume always the possibility of arbitrary writing or cutting off of important pieces for the Roman reign.
We all know what happened in Nicaea under Constantine. It was not something that Jesus wanted or said it must happen.

To base on such physical evidence my and world's fate in the presumably coming End times now, is quite illusive. It might be simply wrong.

Jesus might come after 100, 999 years and it would still fit in the well documented prophets of the Old Testament. It wasn't refitted after the Septuagint Greek translation, unlike the so called "New testament" group of papyri were.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Thank you for your support! We still have to define what the beast is in first place, before we elaborate on its mark. Is the beast of John (not necessarily the apostle John) equal to the beast of Daniel? And who the beast of Daniel is or could represent? The other 3 beasts are known to Daniel from the nature. I.e. they are earthly animals more or less. The 4th beast however is unknown to Daniel, and he specifically asks the angel about it. Does it mean that 4th beast has nothing to do with earthly animals, and is in fact extraterrestrial entity(s)?

I want to elaborate on something else. Paul has a great teaching. However he was not among the first 12 apostles. He had just a vision or two of Jesus Christ. He did a great job to popularize Christianity in then civilized world of Greco-Roman imperial and cultural reach. My respect to Paul!

However, Paul had apparent spat with the..Angels. To the extend he calls the angels to be demons pretending angels, and to say anathema to angels who speak otherwise. So...there were angels at the time of Paul who spoke otherwise. If not, he would have not written that at all. That makes my conclusion that the Angels present at the time of Jesus (ET of whatever kind and choir you'd like) had serious controversies on core issues of interpreting the teaching of Jesus.

Indeed, with so big loopholes and scarcity of written documents dating from different times and composed later (they were not numbered the way they were later!!!), banned entire books, and erased from official record Marriage of Jesus (that is now presented in already dozen or so other gospels) it is not strange to imagine a big theological spat between the Angels ETs who knew the truth, and the second generation of disciples who didn't have any record of it but relayed on memories. I do not criticize Paul and do not take sides, but I define Paul's words as significant proof of such disagreement between Angelic ET and the leaders of Christian communities. Especially taken into account the fact only few of the Christians were as educated as Paul to be able to argue at all. In other words, Paul took the presiding place eclipsing even Peter and decided what was right and wrong. Just see how many pages written by Paul were preserved, compared to the rest of the texts. It was Paul who defined the early Christianity. That reflects in the fact that Paul installed the next "pope" or successor of Peter - Linus.

Unfortunately, Paul and the Angels had different views. We don't know about what exactly. Perhaps one single big issue was the Marriage of Jesus erased from record and memory by promoted teaching to the other end of the spectrum. That alone issue could be elaborated in volumes modern scholars' research, and I hope that to happen.

There are other issues as well. If there were Angels, there would be Planets where they came from (no they were not spirits, and they moved a heavy stone - no spirit is doing that). If Jesus disappears in a "cloud" that means he took transport to somewhere. Similarly, Phillip took a transport from Gaza to Azotus. Similarly, the Bethlehem star shone upon exact curves of bumpy roads, following it. No star will do it, but UFO will. Such inconvenient questions for the ancient time and Middle ages, that costed many lives, must be addressed now. Where is the heaven, the hell and purgatory, if we don't have only one single earth anymore but billions?

If there are evil angels, isn't it better to define who are the evil ones as soon as we can? In the Middle ages it was forbidden to pronounce the names of known angels who were not mentioned in canonical books, but in Hebrew books. Why? If we go back to the issue of the beast, which one of the currently known ET races closely resembles it?

Another very important question that the Church refused to address in 14 centuries unchallenged rule over Christendom: the social justice. How is possible to teach the Gospel of Kingdom of love and mercy, and to support for 14 centuries (at least) tyrannical regimes with vague promises of life after Second Coming? Is this what Jesus wanted established on Earth as result of His coming and Sacrifice? Certainly not! The Churches (today not a single entity) must tackle the issue without any delay and force the coming of Kingdom that Jesus spoke of, on this current planet and as many planets that will be discovered tomorrow (as the new continents - that unfortunately conquistadors and inquisition took hold of). The denial of the millennium, that is an absurd work repeated over and over, unless we assume the whole Revelation is fake. Why shoul someone deny what will happen AFTER Jesus' Second Coming? Do we ever know it in first place? That is not just denial of Jesus' rule, that is denial of the building of more just society BEFORE Jesus' coming. By introducing the fearful image of an antichrist. Whoever honest ruler wanted to do something in favor of social justice, was warned that the Kingdom of heaven cannot come on this world and he'd better expect the next one, or else...the image of antichrist could easily be applied to everyone disobedient. As there are precedents of excommunicated emperors.

he issues are too large for a couple of posts. I just mark some points that deserve utmost consideration by the modern Christianity who already thinks with their own heads and do not rush blindly in the next cult promising kind of easy End times, rapture or martyrdom, and Second Coming. Too naive! The picture is much more difficult, even if these are present in some form. (for example, a rapture would take the form of a spaceship ride given to Elijah).

I'd like those issues to be discussed by the people who have the responsibility of the catholic church (and not only that church). We know of incoming important meetings, such as the consistory of new cardinals this month in Rome, and the enlarged synod of bishops in the Fall. Next year is expected the Roman-Byzantium synod of some kind to take place. With such hi profile meetings, and with people who pretend and are among the most intelligent part of Christian leaders, let hope they will stop hiding the truth - for their own eyes as well as for the multitudes, and will say the basic plain set of truths of the life of Our Lord Jesus Christ, that we were denied for 1900 years so far.
edit on 5-2-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Honestly, I would draw a distinction and stay in the tiniest intersection of events when you start to analyse. What do we have? A symbol. Where did we find it? In a spiritual text=> manual to use the soul and live a positive contributing life.
So i would stop in your inner world when you start to interpret this texts. Where am I what animal? For example:
Paul is the son of a fisherman. His daddy always played guitar before he had to go to bed and he loved it. His daddy dies early and from there on out, the "fish-part" of his soul is he is running cold, pointing fingers at the world and the universe and doesn't have a way to face his emotions anymore.
Maybe a bad example, i'll see if i can find a better way to express my thoughts. Maybe you can understand and help me finding one?
The point is, don't let symbols others use distract you from the core-meaning of what they are actually saying, we're all fisherman and catch the biggest fish and so on, but that's just symbols to transport the information we want to share. Main issue from organised religions is maybe, they get lost in over-emphasing the symbols and this leads to vast misinterpretations.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well said. I don't assume you agree on all I said as well. I eaborate for the potential readers, and hope there are responsible people who will be willing to listen. Sure I cannot and do not intend to encompass everything. But surely there are things easily noticed by unbiased view, and I feel obliged to report that in the public domain, for whatever it is worth. May be I will stop doing that with this set of posts.

Thanks for telling that beautiful story. Paul was known to be among the highest educated scholars at his time. It is a further examination whether ALL of his hundreds of pages are written by him alone, or are there added texts in later century. The Hebrews letter was proven to be coming from another man whose name we don't know, but definitely not Paul (or the man who wrote the rest). Paul wrote too much and I will not evaluate him in a blog. But I cannot not see his attitude to the angels, that combined with all the apparitions of angels everywhere, make the picture quite complicated as I tried to explain above.

So I hope these several posts of yours and mine will be useful for a discussion in the church societies that is LONG OVERDUE.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Don't stop this is the best place to plant seeds. They have to look for it, work to dig it out and then can digest it. Didactically speaking a A+ for you. I don't know what the course is exactly though, but i love life in general so why bother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join