It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Victim Dies in another School Tragedy...In Pakistan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Could it be because it's so well known and easily available on the Internet, which means it's available to the world? I suspect that to be the case.

I'm sure out of that many people at least some have access to the internet.

Why would a parent who lost a child in such a horrible manner have an affinity with other parents who lost a child in the same way? I think humanity runs deeper than political or religious differences.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

And I guess after 141 of their people got BOMBED, they took time to take ONE kid from Sandy Hook out of the dozens of dead kids faces they had available in real life, and decided to choose Noah Pozner, from a stock photo site, as the ONE kid they would display on multiple banners and billboards....in 'solidarity'?

You don't find that odd?

edit on 3-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

No I do not. The loss of child rises above other differences and I'd not be at all surprised if they were to do as I suggested.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

No I do not. The loss of child rises above other differences and I'd not be at all surprised if they were to do as I suggested.

Your need for Occam's Razor is blinding your critical thinking and logic then.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
As I said before..

131 of THEIR children just died in a massacre involving a bomb. And out of the 131 children to choose from for memorial photos, they scour the interwebs for a STOCK PHOTO of a White kid, with blue eyes, and mix him in with some dead PAKISTANI children, over multiple means of media....with completely different genetic make-ups...in the middle of Neo-Tribal areas of Pakistan....as a show of 'solidarity....

And nobody asks "Hey...who is this kid"?

ONE photo...of ONE Sandy Hook kid?

LOL Boggles my mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Could it be because it's so well known and easily available on the Internet, which means it's available to the world? I suspect that to be the case.

Why would a parent who lost a child in such a horrible manner have an affinity with other parents who lost a child in the same way? I think humanity runs deeper than political or religious differences.

I believe you are reaching as much as we are, which I can admit. Its weird and naturally raises peoples curiosity. It would be fair to get an explanation and I'm good either way. Hopefully someone comes along. Not that I wouldn't like to finally pin the tail on the government.

In order to know the reason the used the picture you would have to ask those who made the murals, posters and signs. What was their motive for choosing which child to represent and why represent one that DIDN'T die in Pakistan. Just one child, why him and why Sandy Hook when there are so many. Did one or many different people create these signs? One person, oops it slipped. Multiple people expressing in their own way with their own creation, you would think someone would NOT put that boys face on it. All we see is the opposite.

edit on 3-1-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

The Taliban is a shared enemy. Minus someone interviewing them to get the truth from the source, that may well be the simplest answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So 131 kids of their OWN die in probably the greatest school massacre in history...and they go scouring the internet for a WHITE kid with BLUE eyes to fill in the gaps?

Does this not sound odd to you?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

How do you know no one asked hey who is that kid? But maybe no one did...pretty emotional time for everyone and no one noticed, or they did but didn't want to offend.

There is something odd here, that's for sure, but it in no way proves Sandy Hook was fake, all it proves is that someone, for some reason used Noah's photo in their memorials.

And it literally could have been one person, in charge of printing off photos of all the kids for all their posters, and yes a lot would have come from online, and his blue eyes may not be noticeable once you print onto paper.

And then there's the fact that Noah's family wanted an open casket.

And then the question begs, why would "they" be so sloppy? If it was all set up and faked, why even use Noah's face?

And I thought "their" agenda with Sandy Hook was gun control, so why would they be involved in the internal politics of Pakistan?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"We the defenders of nation stand united against" is what the sign says on the left of the photo below.

What's odd? The Taliban who we have been at war with for a very long time now is the enemy of those who's children were just slaughtered for having the audacity to educate their children.

I see a strong message in this photo. You do not?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Blaine's theory does hold water too.

Sandy Hook happened on December 14th, 2012

This shooting was on December 16th, 2014

Being that the dates are so close together, it could very well be a sign of solidarity.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yeah. Exactly. It's just weird anyway you slice it. And it def doesn't swing both ways either. We don''t hold up pictures of the kids we kill in drone strikes, but maybe we would if we had a drone strike on us? No, I seriously doubt this is even remotely linked to any kind of solidarity. The situation is entirely different. My working theory is that it's a secret signal of some sort...to someone. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Blaine's theory does hold water too.

Sandy Hook happened on December 14th, 2012

This shooting was on December 16th, 2014

Being that the dates are so close together, it could very well be a sign of solidarity.

Then why is there a date of December 19th in this picture? To remain completely open, it could be any month that ends in a "r". But why?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The date that memorial was put up?

Really don't know. But the shooting happened on the 16th, there's no doubt about that.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

No, I seriously doubt this is even remotely linked to any kind of solidarity. The situation is entirely different. My working theory is that it's a secret signal of some sort...to someone. Who knows.

I think it may be a message, too. To whom? I don't know. But, "CHILDREN" is a key, I think. "DECEMBER" may be a key, too. I say this because
(1) the Chenpeng Village incident where 23 kids were stabbed happened Dec. 14, 2012
(2) Sandy Hook happened Dec. 14, 2012.
(3) And, now Peshawar happens Dec. 16th.

But, then, it could all be just a horrible coincidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
the memorial claimed he was a victim of this crime the vid in the church thing...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

edit on 1/4/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Capice33

I see you didn't address my main point, that it was somehow a mistake.

I was just adding to the other theory about it being in solidarity to sandy hook, with the dates being similar.

You also have ignored that Noah's family held an open casket.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join