It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Victim Dies in another School Tragedy...In Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: thesmokingman

I think they are just getting lazy, and arrogant knowing that the majority of the public is too busy keeping up with the Kardashians.

If that's the case, then we were doomed along time ago. If a tyrannical government can afford to be lazy during a false flag or something similar, then they already have enough of their master plan in place. They have devised a way to counteract any situation that could arise in an oppressed society, even an attempt at revolution.

The only thing left to do is show off. Sons of bitches...

So true. If we do nothing, the big plans truck on forward. Lash out and things progress quicker. Plot against them and vindicate terrorism - everyone does 50 push-ups.

Lose lose lose. The only thing that can stop them is themselves, I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I think they are just getting lazy, and arrogant knowing that the majority of the public is too busy keeping up with the Kardashians.

If that's the case, then we were doomed along time ago. If a tyrannical government can afford to be lazy during a false flag or something similar, then they already have enough of their master plan in place. They have devised a way to counteract any situation that could arise in an oppressed society, even an attempt at revolution.

The only thing left to do is show off. Sons of bitches...

It already is the case. From ISIS green screen productions, to crisis actors, to rampant viruses, they are constantly insulting our intelligence. The main reason why, because not enough people open their minds to anything than what is "on the nightly news". I see it first hand every day with my family, my friends, coworkers, and anytime I try and talk about ANYTHING conspiracy related, I end up being the one feeling like an idiot because I know they are just like the majority of people, dumbed down beyond belief.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I feel your pain---despite spending plenty of time finding first-hand (often .gov) sources, I have to put a 5 minute limit on ANYTHING I say to my family. (My ma says I scare her because I get "too passionate" about things like police brutality and secret trade agreements and propped-up economies---this is the woman who berated me for being an apathetic ultra"liberal" student not 5 years ago.)

At first I thought it was because they were idiots, but I am learning that besides being idiots, they also REALLY F***ING DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Like, they can NOT handle it, their heads might implode, horses will eat each other, whatever. People here are a special kind of freak, willing (maybe needing) to look into a lot of weird-a** stuff because of a deep-rooted need to possess as much truth as possible. The only one who pretends to listen at all is my dad, who's own foray into the conspiracy world ended with the Jesuits. I don't think he wanted to continue.

Forgive the rant, the incredibly strange day resulted in a couple beers. I've seen you post plenty and I like what you've got to say a lot of the time. Point is, I agree---the majority is either dumbed-down or willingly ignorant.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Some different pictures now, which cause me to really wonder what's going on in Pakistan with these ordinary people (children) displaying Noah Pozner's picture so prominently?

Photo of child killed at Sandy Hook shows up at Pakistani school shooting
A large-scale attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan, last month left 132 school children and 10 teachers dead.

Among the alleged victims emerged the familiar face of Noah Pozner, one of the children supposedly killed in the December 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Without explanation, Pozner’s image has appeared in multiple photos and reports of the high-profile Army Public School shooting, reportedly carried out by 9 members of an elite Taliban terror group on December 16.

Despite his death over two years ago, Pozner also managed to be memorialized on a wall dedicated to the APSACS massacre victims, according to a photo taken by Agence-France Press.

Pozner’s smiling face is also prominently displayed in a photo meme appearing on the website aworldatschool.org, who lists among its supporters the globalist NGO USAID and several United Nations sub-branches, and his photo is also tagged with the name “Huzaifa Huxaifa” on the “Army Public School & College – Boys Peshawar” Facebook page.

edit on 3-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What I find odd about this story is:

1) The Committee, group, whomever, that planned and produced these banners weren't asked once "Hey, who is this kid" in the process.
2) No family member came to correct them?
3) These banners aren't the only ones with Noah's picture on it. There is one of entire prayer service in front of a nearly 20x20 foot mural with all the slain kids on it, and lo and behold, Noah's photo is on THAT too. A billboard that cost a load of money to print. People are holding a candlelight vigil in front of it, and nobody takes time to ask "Hey, who is that kid"?

www.liveleak.com...

You can see the mural at 1:12 in the video. I didn't listen to the video and know nothing of it's commentary, only using it because it's one of the only sources around with that huge billboard with Noah on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I had also posted a picture of that mural w/candlelight vigil in my posting above.

Notice especially the caption above the picture. It reads as though the Pakistani government need an excuse to go after the Talibani terror group. Sound familiar?

Doesn't it seem very similar to what's being done here so very often? I.e., how many times have we had a so-called 'massacre of innocents' and then used that incident to justify going after the [alleged] perpetrators with full force and vengeance?

edit on 3-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

in this vid he is on the side of a taxi and a billbord for an idonesian waterpark...
edit on 3-1-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

If I worked on the BRICs wouldn't I be declared a "Mason"? If I continue on My path, My prior experiences would dictate that I like to be "Free" free of gov't oversight, free of folks invading My privacy on the intraweb, but if I run across some one cutting corners as they mine for info, could they construe Me to be a "Free Mason"? Would 'they'? I guess then I'd figure out which finger to rub the person w/whom You're shaking hands..

I 'may' also dig a tad deeper when/if I finally pull up My stakes here in Flori-Duh and drive My Ford Ed Bauer down to Uruguay and Live out My "skin suit days" in Peace, how many would flee from Brazil?

But until then I'm working a quasi "Think Globally, Act Locally" so if it doesn't happen in My living room, off the deck/dock, on/about My bass boat I couldn't give 2 squirts but because ATS™ actually makes One "think" it is perfect for My 20 min. mol "new info" so I don't get Alzheimer's.. So I'm good on Alzheimer's and Glaucoma

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is completely blowing my mind. This is the most blatant thing I've seen. It's almost a big "eff you" from TPTB. Like it's their way of telling the conspiracy crowd (who are the only ones who would have ever made the connection) that they can basically be as blatant as they want now, and no matter how loud we scream for others to wake up, they never will.

I'm half tempted to make a brief post on my Facebook page with a link to photos of Noah Pozner re: Sandy Hook and another to this Pakistani kid. I bet most reactions would be 1) Huh...that's weird...now moving on with my life, 2) Someone just used the wrong photo by mistake (which would lead me to explain how many times this photo was used and I would never get a response back), or 3) Someone is just messing with the conspiracy crowd.

In other words, it would all be explained away somehow. I don't believe a single person would have an "ah-ha" moment over this blatancy.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OK, so they are holding that photo along with their children's photo's to show an interconnection between what happened there and at SH. Why is that a basis for a conspiracy? Am I missing something?

What reason or proof does anyone have this is anything more than that? It's not possible that these heart broken families would find and affinity with the Sandy Hook families and hold up that photo to show it? I'd suspect that long before I'd even think anything was faked.

Any evidence anywhere that anyone has asked them why they held up that photo? Any credible person reporting this would find a way to do that before taking this leap away from logic.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yes, you're missing a LOT. Reread this thread. Every post.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
OK, so they are holding that photo along with their children's photo's to show an interconnection between what happened there and at SH. Why is that a basis for a conspiracy? Am I missing something?

What reason or proof does anyone have this is anything more than that? It's not possible that these heart broken families would find and affinity with the Sandy Hook families and hold up that photo to show it? I'd suspect that long before I'd even think anything was faked.

Any evidence anywhere that anyone has asked them why they held up that photo? Any credible person reporting this would find a way to do that before taking this leap away from logic.

You're omitting or are not aware that Noah's image was used as one of the 'heroes' of that event, on multiple posters, billboards, and at vigils....as one of THE DEAD.

This is more than just someone holding up a photo of a kid because they were finding 'solidarity' with Sandy Hook.

Additionally, why would Arab speaking people in neo tribal regions in Pakistan be holding up photos of Sandy Hooks survivors instead of their own DEAD? The attack on that school dwarfed SH also, by almost 10 times. Plenty of photos of dead kids to go around. Why would some random Sandy Hook kid be thrown in????
edit on 3-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Seriously? Even if this were true, why would people in Pakistan hold up just this one photo of just this one American child? Why would people in Pakistan care about an American child at all when some of their own had just been slaughtered.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Seriously? Even if this were true, why would people in Pakistan hold up just this one photo of just this one American child? Why would people in Pakistan care about an American child at all when some of their own had just been slaughtered.

Like I said, especially when 141 of THEIRS got massacred. In a region that is heavily tribal STILL and have almost no care about U.S. events, after their school got BOMBED???

The explanations I see in this thread defy common logic.

" A stock photo mistake"????

"They were honoring Sandy Hooks kids"????????????????????

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So the photo was easily accessible and all over the internet? The photo is synonymous with this type of event?

Why exactly is it "more than just someone holding up a child of a kid because they were finding 'solidarity' with Sandy Hook"?

If anyone has actually asked these people why they held up that photo, I've missed it I guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

So the photo was easily accessible and all over the internet? The photo is synonymous with this type of event?

Why exactly is it "more than just someone holding up a child of a kid because they were finding 'solidarity' with Sandy Hook"?

If anyone has actually asked these people why they held up that photo, I've missed it I guess.

I hope somebody does ask them. But being that this info JUST came out, kind hard to get someone with a mic over to Pakistan to find the answer.

Did anyone...in that region...at the vigils, in front of the billboard (HUGE ONE WITH HIS FACE ON IT) seeing the street banners...stop and say "Hey, who's that kid?"...or "Hey, does anyone know who this White kid with blue eyes is in the middle of brown skinned brown eyed Pakistani children"???

I mean...maybe??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join