It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Victim Dies in another School Tragedy...In Pakistan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Capice33

Is it because you can't refute it?

And if you can't see the relevance of his open casket, then I'm unsure how this discussion can continue much further.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

edit on 1/4/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No idea, searching for these sorts of things after the fact becomes difficult.

I suspect it started from that Twitter collage that was posted, and then stemmed from there...like I said, all it would take is one person looking for photos and printing a bunch off, maybe they saw that collage and didn't bother to double check it.

The relevance of the open casket is that he was real, he is not some made up person. Many people would have seen him at his funeral.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Could it be because it's so well known and easily available on the Internet, which means it's available to the world? I suspect that to be the case.

I'm sure out of that many people at least some have access to the internet.

Why would a parent who lost a child in such a horrible manner have an affinity with other parents who lost a child in the same way? I think humanity runs deeper than political or religious differences.

I think the main problem is Americans have a kind of omnipresent belief of their culture throughout the world.
where as in reality it's really only a few nations that get whacked with the propaganda machine, mine being included.
Anybody on here that truly believes with any lucidity that the people's of Pakistan were subjected to the endless brainwashing of SH they are clearly mistaken. the SH event would have been a blip on the provences radar. as harsh as this may seem I cannot fathom how people can believe that in an event that supposedly had 150 victims in a fully independant nuclear equipped country they would feel the need to source archived photo's from a victim of an event that
1.is not related in any way. and
2.the probable number being more than 90% of the population would know nothing about.
So the true question's to ask is, who paid for the banners, who got them printed, when were they printed and who arranged for the photo shoot.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Just spotted this on metabunk, it further helps my above assumption that the images came from the Twitter collage..

Check the black bands below Noah's and the other two's pictures.

They've been taken from the original Twitter pic.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What does twitter have to do with posting pics of something else ?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

It's not of something else.

The Twitter collage is the source of the photos of Noah Pozner seen in Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is it because you can't refute it?

And if you can't see the relevance of his open casket, then I'm unsure how this discussion can continue much further.

It's *claimed* that Noah had an open casket. But the only photos available online are from the actual funeral where it was closed.

Considering everything that came out from independent investigations of SH, to the deep connections between not just SH and the Chinese stabbing spree of the same day but also the town of Sandy Hook and political connections and parallels to Chinese politics (citizen disarming/psych warfare), to the article Char-Lee posted a couple pages back, and now this...

I wouldn't be surprised if no kids died in any of these events. The entire town of Sandy Hook stinks of intelligence operations on a large scale. Maybe these other two towns are similar.

And the reason for recycled photos of Noah being because they needed photos of kids who couldn't be traced back to any legitimate families who, upon seeing the photos would realize the given story didn't match with them. (Noah's family seems suspicious to say the least). And I'm finally suspecting that whoever organized this psyop didn't expect anyone to notice the recycled image. But equally (or more) plausible that it's just rubbing it in our faces.

Sounds crazy but IMO it is the best fit when considering ALL the evidence.
edit on 1 5 2015 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Yikes, ya just crossed the imaginary line... The no man's land that will get the thread closed. Any chance you could quickly edit a wee bit so we can continue discussion?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Seems to me that someone may have made a collage on twitter using photogenic pictures of victims of school shootings in general.

Then when some mourners went to a local print shop in Pakistan they simply asked for blowups of the collage on twitter. They likely had no idea what the victims looked liked, especially with over 100.....

This is exactly how internet memes are started.

Could have even been some CT'er who threw the collage together just to get the ball rolling....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I've had no luck finding the original poster of the collage, it spread pretty fast so there's hundreds of tweets with it...

Finding the original maker would answer a lot of questions!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: Pisaack
The picture of the boy on the left and right of the little American boy from Sandy Hook is the same kid. I wonder why they would use the same kid twice. If the American is an error is the kid posted twice an error too?

Good catch. Yes, they could very well be the same guy.

In which case they only have five pics out of 150 victims. Does anybody know if a complete list of casualties has been released?

Also, I wonder what the reaction is in Pakistan? You'd think there would by now be a furor over this.

A word of caution: Some have suggested all these images are actually photoshopped with Noah's pic, perhaps to make the conspiracy community look ridiculous.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet so excuse me if someone brought this up already. And maybe, and probably, it's a super minor thing. However…

That image is divided into 7 images, right? By black borders around each image. I am a graphic designer by trade and have a pretty good eye. You mention that maybe his image was Photoshopped in to make "Sandy Hook Hoaxers" look ridiculous… Well, like I said, it's super minor, but check out the black bars on either side of Noah's picture. They are thicker (and both are different thickness from each other) than the rest of the borders around the other kids. The other kids have the same "stroke" black borders as each other EXCEPT for Noah's.

Could be super minor, but is IS a little weird that all the borders are the same stroke width except for the two on either side of Noah.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The source of the photo's of this is a Facebook page for "APSACS Secretariat". There is a link to it below the photo in the InfoWars article.

The below is a grab of what's showing on there now.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Son of Will

And the reason for recycled photos of Noah being because they needed photos of kids who couldn't be traced back to any legitimate families who, upon seeing the photos would realize the given story didn't match with them.

So "they" picked THE most famous photo from one of the most famous school massacres of all time that scads of SH "truthers" would recognize didn't go with the Pakistan incident?

Can you see why people think SH truthers aren't rational?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If the usage of this child's pic is a mistake, or a statement of solidarity as some say here, then why did the pic appear on the school's own facebook page tagged with the name Huzaifa Huxaifa. How could the school not know that the pic was not of their student Huzaifa Huxaifa?

No matter how you look at it, it is sketchy. If they did not know what their student looked like, how could they assign that name to that pic anyway?

Pozner’s smiling face is also prominently displayed in a photo meme appearing on the website aworldatschool.org, who lists among its supporters the globalist NGO USAID and several United Nations sub-branches, and his photo is also tagged with the name “Huzaifa Huxaifa” on the “Army Public School & College – Boys Peshawar” Facebook page.

Link to facebook page,

www.facebook.com...

(from Infowars OP article)

Doesn't work for me, was it removed or do I need to be logged in? Can anyone with FB check?
edit on 6-1-2015 by TheOmegaStain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain

Pozner’s smiling face is also prominently displayed in a photo meme appearing on the website aworldatschool.org, who lists among its supporters the globalist NGO USAID and several United Nations sub-branches, and his photo is also tagged with the name “Huzaifa Huxaifa” on the “Army Public School & College – Boys Peshawar” Facebook page.

It was hardly "prominently" displayed. I saw two photos (among many) featuring people holding makeshift posters that included his picture. Very small and you had to be looking for it carefully. Hardly makes the case that USAID or the UN knew about it or included it intentionally if that is what is being implied.

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain
Link to facebook page,

www.facebook.com...

(from Infowars OP article)

Doesn't work for me, was it removed or do I need to be logged in? Can anyone with FB check?

Doesn't work for me, either, so I can't comment on what it was other than that for a while now Sandy Hoaxers have been creating a lot of phony sites.

So, you have people with the intent to deceive and a lot of other people with extreme confirmation bias who refuse to do even modest objective scrutiny of information sources. Makes for quite a bit of mis/disinfo about this subject on the web.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

and his photo is also tagged with the name “Huzaifa Huxaifa” on the “Army Public School & College – Boys Peshawar” Facebook page.

This was the relevant part. So you are saying this is made up?

Let's say this turns out to be true, would that mean anything to you?
edit on 6-1-2015 by TheOmegaStain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
While doing some reading on this topic, I came across an interesting tidbit. The father of one of the children that died, wrote this:

“I come here daily to see if Osama’s photograph is visible and not covered”, said his father who had 4 children studying at APS for the past 7 years but now they are three left; he came daily twice to drop and fetch the children himself. “Why did the protection lapse since the past three months? Why had the snipers placed at the rooftops disappeared as did the picket layers that made us feel uncomfortable but secure; Why? I respect all of you for the duty you perform as armed personnel, but why did this lapse take place; there were after all 3000 plus students. Why? I shall write to the higher ups” said Osama’s father to the military ‘jawans’ stationed at the memorial ground.

FYI for those continuing to look into this horrific event. (The bold print is mine.)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join