It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Victim Dies in another School Tragedy...In Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
well that's awkward. lazy journalism? maybe. a direct pointer to something infinitely more underhand and manipulative?

who knows?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

How strange I had just come across this old page discussing the same person and had read it this morning.

wolfblitzzer0.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

How strange I had just come across this old page discussing the same person and had read it this morning.

wolfblitzzer0.blogspot.com...

That is very interesting indeed...thank you for that!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was wandering when this story would hit ATS. I saw it on Liveleak and Intellihub last night, quite a while before Infowars picked it up. I don't hate infowars, but I like to see the stories before they get the infowars slant put on them.

This does perplex me. Is it a blatant jab at the Sandy Hoax crowd? What could possibly be the desired effect? It is strange to say the least, and for me personally, casts more doubt on the Sandy narrative. The whole thing still stinks.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Do some research before you say stupid things. English is an official language in Pakistan!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The picture of the boy on the left and right of the little American boy from Sandy Hook is the same kid. I wonder why they would use the same kid twice. If the American is an error is the kid posted twice an error too?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good find...I thought this was already posted but I can't find it...I suppose it is possible that they are honoring any student killed and not just the recent ones in pakistan. But ya that is weird....laziness or something. I really hope this thread doesn't get 404ed...in fact im tired of every thread with interesting details being 404ed on sandy hook. Some are interesting...and this isnt neceassarily about sandy hook as its more about the media being lazy or just weird.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can't understand how governments can keep so many secrets but be so careless at the same time. That's only if you subscribe to the false flag theory.

A lot of things changed after Sandy Hook. Why should a few isolated incidents justify changing the course of history when so many other tragic events and deaths happen regularly?

I was going to post this at work but you beat me to it. Alex likes to ramp things up for sure, but that's when caution should be exercised on the readers part.

How exactly do you make a mistake such as this? Please, somebody explain that to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

For all we know all the pictures are of kids killed in different school shootings.

Maybe somebody thought it was relevant to include an American kid?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pisaack
a reply to: smurfy

The picture of the boy on the left and right of the little American boy from Sandy Hook is the same kid. I wonder why they would use the same kid twice. If the American is an error is the kid posted twice an error too?

I can't say that with any authority and could well be, but all I can say at this time this is really crass journalism. The American child has already has already been media sourced over fund scamming...on the face of it, and a Bronx woman charged, CNN did the story. However even there, so much emphasis paid to the E-mail address which carries no weight at all, which I know can be cloned, and characterized to being personal, and not ever coming from the real person who has the E-mail address. See here, but keep in mind that anything the woman says is also plausible, no matter what you may think.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pisaack

Good catch. Yes, they could very well be the same guy.

In which case they only have five pics out of 150 victims. Does anybody know if a complete list of casualties has been released?

Also, I wonder what the reaction is in Pakistan? You'd think there would by now be a furor over this.

A word of caution: Some have suggested all these images are actually photoshopped with Noah's pic, perhaps to make the conspiracy community look ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Seems like an archetypal case of zombie journalism for a zombie public.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself and then unfortunately I discover this insane world is real and yep I'm stuck with it.

This whole story is utterly ghastly and macabre, It is nothing to do with false flag anything. May be it is not a Sandy Hook victim either? Who is this kid? Has he got as many lives as a cat? More to the point may be it will be pushing it if they use him a third time...erm...may be not (takes a look at the locals shuffling down the street with corpse like blank expressions).

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anyone suggesting this is lazy journalism is taking the rest of us for fools. Besides, that poster wasn't made by any journalistic interest. It was made by the school and what ever entity that wants to promote this for an agenda. It's pretty cut and dried. The photo is not photoshopped into the still pics either. It's in the video that is linked to in this thread. The reporter walks right past it.

I think it's pretty clear what SH was. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I can't understand how governments can keep so many secrets but be so careless at the same time. That's only if you subscribe to the false flag theory.

A lot of things changed after Sandy Hook. Why should a few isolated incidents justify changing the course of history when so many other tragic events and deaths happen regularly?

I was going to post this at work but you beat me to it. Alex likes to ramp things up for sure, but that's when caution should be exercised on the readers part.

How exactly do you make a mistake such as this? Please, somebody explain that to me.

I think they are just getting lazy, and arrogant knowing that the majority of the public is too busy keeping up with the Kardashians. Plus, anybody that questions the "official" story of anything that happens anymore is automatically labeled a conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whoever put his picture out there as a victim of the shooting in Pakistan by the Taliban; make no doubt, it was no mistake. I state this regardless of one's opinion on S.H.

From what I've gathered, his photo is used multiple times in a multitude of different settings. From news, to memorial plaques, to the side of a bus, etc.

So we have to ask why is his photo being used?

While there should be numerous theories, I'll present three.
1. A psyops to stir doubt in citizen's (use those first gut reactions to imagine who would do such a thing)
2. As a symbol used by the "illuminati" (not a personal belief)
3. It was a simple mistake (again, I really doubt this)

It will be interesting to see the reaction of Pakistan when they realize this 'mistake', don't you think?

edit on 2-1-2015 by ghostrager because: clarify victim of pakistan

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Manchurian Candidate.. The same reason the guy with Ebola had that lime grn/neon grn. shirt... The one guy looks like the would be pilot that couldn't fly a 4 seat Cessna™ but was able to maneuver a commercial jet and do flying moves that a pilot with 30 years experience would never attempt or at least that picture looks like the perfectly intact VISA that was left at the scene...

Re: the Illuminati symbols... Have You seen the Katy Perry commercial? that one is loaded, look for the " ∆ "

namaste

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Do some research before you say stupid things. English is an official language in Pakistan!

Ok you got me. I didn't research it, so yes that was stupid.

However, here in Canada, French is an official language and I don't speak it, so it may be official but not universal. I don't understand French well enough to hear it and understand the nuances if there were an agenda behind it. Truth be told, my thought process came from thinking that "if" there is an agenda to this, one could put a crowd in front of various posters in Enlish, have them speak to their own personal grief, but not fully understand what they were aiding and abetting. I think we have seen this in action before.

No more stupid... I have seen the light!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Exactly. Now just reverse engineer the BRIC nations.

Re: Which one? the new one? Lol

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

For all we know all the pictures are of kids killed in different school shootings.

Maybe, but your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Other times not.

Maybe somebody thought it was relevant to include an American kid?

Maybe, but why just one? Why him? Why cause all the confusion unless there really is a simple explanation why.

Can anybody translate that sign? This also happened on December 16th, so why is the date wrong? It would make sense if there was only one picture of a child as it might mean the actual day they died on. Can anyone clear that up?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I think they are just getting lazy, and arrogant knowing that the majority of the public is too busy keeping up with the Kardashians.

If that's the case, then we were doomed along time ago. If a tyrannical government can afford to be lazy during a false flag or something similar, then they already have enough of their master plan in place. They have devised a way to counteract any situation that could arise in an oppressed society, even an attempt at revolution.

The only thing left to do is show off. Sons of bitches...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join