It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 2015 be the year when the final Antichrist rises and makes himself known?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As most of us know we are in the middle of a tetrad (four) red blood moon cycle that occurs over a twelve month period.Each time this world has experienced this - Israel has been involved. What I find interesting in this red blood moon tetrad is that all of the red blood moons occur on a Jewish holy day (time frame). The third red blood moon will occur over passover - 3 April 2015.

It is IMO that between now and April 2015 - Israel will be involved in a tragedy that will affect the entire world. If not in April 2015 then no later then the fourth red blood moon that will occur in Oct 2015. Either way Israel and those who support Israel will experience a "fall out" that will affect the entire world.

Will 2015 be the year when the final Antichrist rises and makes himself known? He can only come (make himself known) once the world is in chaos (after millions of people die over a short period) because he is the one who will fix this problem (worldwide) making the Jew, Muslim, Christian and all other religions see him as the one true God or messiah as they fall to their needs and worship him. What better way to unite all religions and make only one religion by seeing a miracle occur by one man?

2015 will definitely be a year to remember.

So what is your opinion of the red blood moon cycle and upcoming prophecies?
edit on 1-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Wars happen...

So do anti-Christs... every day...

Just another year...

Hopefully once this year passes, and no "anti Christ" or actual Christ shows up... people will realise fairytales don't usually come true... especially the biblical kind

But who am I kidding...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Let us not curse this year, very day is a gift from god and it is up to us not the anti christ what to make of it.

No he is already here in every evil heart, as a christian when the Mahdi does come you know his day's are numbered and he and his followers will be caste into the fire.

edit on 1-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
All Hail Damien.... our true Savior

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Let us not curse this year, very day is a gift from god and it is up to us not the anti christ what to make of it.

Yeah, Try telling that to Hitlers Children.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Well As for Hitlers children did he not have them poisoned, I feel sorry for the kid's but not that psychopathic little corporal with an ego problem, remember we as an island stood alone for year's before the yank's came to our aid but why are you leading it off thread, hitler was evil but though an anti christ he was not the anti christ.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just so you understand, the traditional Jewish calendar is a lunar one; most of the holidays naturally fall on the new or full Moon. What this means is that the odds are very good that an eclipse of the Sun or Moon will occur on a Jewish holiday. The whole "blood Moon" meme is a recent creation by an American Fundamentalist preacher, designed to frighten the superstitious into buying his snake oil.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

but why are you leading it off thread, hitler was evil but though an anti christ he was not the anti christ.

You Said..

Every day is a gift from god and it is up to us not the anti christ what to make of it.

I was pointing out that not everything is a "gift from god" that we can control. sometimes fate and circumstance takes over.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Those were Goebbel's seven children.

Hitler had none. The next living relative to Hitler seem to be Brian und Louis Stuart-Houston, living in a home in Long Island, NY. They don't seem to want to have children, every.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

There is no final anti-christ. The anti-christ is your carnal mind. The adamic mind. The mind of flesh. The veiled mind. The veil of death. The beast nature.

[Rom 8:7 KJV] 7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The antichrist is only used 4 times in the bible. All in 1+2 John

Here is the first instance and the context of it.

[1Jo 2:16-18 KJV] 16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The lust of the flesh. "and she saw that the food was good to eat"
The lust of the eyes. "and she saw that the food was pleasant to the eye"
The pride of life. "and she saw that the food was good to make one wise"

This is the knowledge of good and evil (TOKOGAE), which is a function of the carnal mind. Represented by the coat of skin that Adam and Eve were given as they left the garden.

To function out of the mind of flesh is as eating the fruit of that tree. That "act" brought death.

"As in Adam all die." Here Adam eats from the TOKOGAE. And it brings death. This is the exact opposite of what Christ does.

"So also in Christ shall all be made alive." Christ becomes/is the Tree of Life.

"The world" is governed by the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Those 3 are the exact same as the fruit of the TOKOGAE. That is what John is linking to when he speaks of the anti-christ. He is speaking of the mind of the dirt man adam.

[1Co 15:42-50 KJV] 42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven. 48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Flesh/Earth/Blood/Adam=the death bringer this is opposite to, thus anti of Christ Spirit/Heaven/Christ=the life bringer

The beast in Revelation is your carnal nature, the animal man, the reptillian brain. The false prophet is the religious mind. And the whore that rides on the back of the beast is the religions of man, that enslave, capture, dominate, war, oppress, separate.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You are correct, I mixed up he only married eva in the bunker though there was a rumor that between the wars he stayed in liverpool at a boarding house, maybe he was going to emigrate to america but it was left out of his mine kampf, the rumor stated that he had a child to the landlady but it was probably just an urban legend.
Apparenly he had a thing for his own neice who was a virtual captive watched by his storm troopers, she supposedly commited suicide but though not made public there were theories that he was a pervert.
en.wikipedia.org...
coed.com...
www.mirror.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Then there is this
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Erm I better go and shave that tache under my snozzle.

edit on 1-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yeah your right Solo but I tend to take the philosophy that only the broken can that when you can't change thing's leave it to god even if he is not going to, sorry if I came accross a bit ascerbic.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

According to Command Sergeant Major Danny Page, "a man of sin" will be identified and announced to the world, and that Barack Obama might be the last American president.

I was hearing about all of that around the time of the Mike Brown shootings, when Danny Page showed up on CNN to push back reporters covering the story. One of his private talks to local Christians of Ferguson some 2 years prior went viral. He discussed many interesting things. War strategies and the like.

Shortly after I heard about "the man of sin" and all this other stuff rolling out like a red carpet, the most prestigious and long-lasting magazine in the world had this on its September 2014 cover:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am actually surprised at myself for taking the time to post a reply:

I grew up around many fire and brimstone preachers. Their great hook was the proclamation that the second coming, or Armageddon, or the Antichrist would appear during their life time... Always with an added disclaimer of, "know one knows the hour or the day but he will come as a thief in the night" etc etc but they could feel it because of their special relationship with god or after years of studying the bible everything points to a date soon to beheld..

Since I am rather old and all these doomsday second coming guys are all dead now.. They went to their graves after living their lives in fear of a god who is vengeful and another dude who is everything opposite of Christ; thus the anti-Christ..

What a waste of a life time not to mention all the fear and suffering they tried to instill in their flocks..

I am not religious but if I had to pick one belief system it would be the version of Buddhism that my wife grew up in and is a (superstitious) true believer.. At least she respects all life and does good because she believes in Karma.. Of course the fire and brimstone crown would say she is going to hell because she has not been saved... If a god would send someone so good to hell for all eternity because they are Buddhist then screw him and the fire in the bush or light in the sky he road in on.. Just my opinion after a long life.

P.S. I am still here no lighting bolt from the heavens.. maybe he/she/it is busy for the moment ?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer Do we really need a bible to tell us what is right or what is wrong but least for you the good news did you know all the world leaders are born under the sign of the horse in your bible it is seen as death but Putin is born under the sign of the Dragon in your bible is seen as the beast www.youtube.com... it is only Obama that is the odd one out but Joe Biden is Vice President born under the sign of the horse also china is in the year of the horse there next new year is (Thursday, February 19)
so what will the future be well we very well could see the events unfold in April but not what we see in films where we see one large nuke going off for the doomers you will have to wait for that at the end of the year as for religion there will be only one after the war and its not what you think as for the Antichrist just maybe its not a person after all but something coming from the cold depths of space

edit on 1-1-2015 by tomcat415 because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No, but I see/envision/meditate and pray for this to be the year the PTB step down and share power with the people, establish councils of citizens, and bring out the clean zero point energy, provide price control and raise everyone above the poverty line, land and homes for all, and start progressing us forward without slavery, Free AND Equal. Using the scalar technologies in the positive ways to heal the earth of pollution and radiation. This might as well be the year that we get together and pray/meditate and unlock our spiritual potential to heal the earth's grid, awaken, and gain higher mind, and start to care about one another. Where all forms of theocracies and fascism fall away on this planet. Where all elites step down and work with the people to establish higher level planet.

Where religions become spiritual and no longer have the power to deform societies love.

I see this year as the year earth grows up and we all gain in happiness and the real solutions and technologies come out.

This is the year we all get beamships in our backyard. No more roads destroying nature, and the whole world becomes our oyster. We can visit anywhere we wish and go to school in Italy or Spain, or Australia, or visit China, or a cleaned up Japan.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No because he's a fictional character. Stop being scared of everything and get on with your life.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am not religious but if I had to pick one belief system it would be the version of Buddhism that my wife grew up in and is a (superstitious) true believer.. At least she respects all life and does good because she believes in Karma.. Of course the fire and brimstone crown would say she is going to hell because she has not been saved... If a god would send someone so good to hell for all eternity because they are Buddhist then screw him and the fire in the bush or light in the sky he road in on.. Just my opinion after a long life.

Beautifully stated.

I'm glad you took the time to post.
It really is sad that people spend their whole lives afraid of some imaginary tyrant, when we have so many cruising around in tanks right now.

As for the OP's question:

NO. As DPRice so aptly stated:

No because he's a fictional character. Stop being scared of everything and get on with your life.

Please do. Before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Has there ever been a time certain 'believers' didn't sprout this kind of nonsense?
Even if there was an Antichrist, he can't be worse than what people do in the name of religion at the very moment.
As a matter of fact if I go by biblical standards, where he wants humans to gain knowledge and freedom from oppression [of god], I'd be inclined to welcome him with open arms.

edit on 1-1-2015 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join