It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 2015 be the year when the final Antichrist rises and makes himself known?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Can't it?.
What about the soul and that is coming from seven threescore and seven man.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I believe there's been many Anti-Christs throughout the ages. He's in control now when you consider all the terrorism, wars, and government enslavement of it's people.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Let us not curse this year, very day is a gift from god and it is up to us not the anti christ what to make of it.

No he is already here in every evil heart, as a christian when the Mahdi does come you know his day's are numbered and he and his followers will be caste into the fire.
Bravo. Very aptly put

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Before the Antichrist comes. The first beast With seven heads must recieve a Deadly wound. It is only when one of the heads on the first beast recieves a Deadly wound that the second beast arrieves. It is the second beast in revelation who is the antichrist.

- The first beast worships the dragon and recieves its Powers from the dragon.
- The second beast With two horns speaks like a Dragon.

Revelation 13.1

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Will 2015 be the year when the final Antichrist rises and makes himself known?

Doesn't the appearance of the antichrist signal the beginning of the end for our largely useless and self destructive species? If yes, then I #ing hope so.

But I highly doubt it will happen. This whole antichrist spiel has been going on for far too long, and I personally don't put any amount of faith into prophetic claims.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

... the four riders are seen as symbolizing Conquest,[1] War,[2] Famine,[3] and Death, respectively.

The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.[1][4]
[source: Wikipedia]

the Black Horse & Rider = "famine" (sometimes including deprivation) is what will ride forth in the world.... not no AC

in my timeline of this Tetrad... Death the Pale Horse/Rider will go forth in Sep 2015... which then all 4 horsemen are set loose upon the end-times zeitgeist/paradigm...Chaos ensues and creates the conditions for the AntiChrist to arise as a 'Problem Solver', charismatic world leader (but still not revealed as the AC)... that comes later (no later than ~ 2020 CE)

you might be interested to read my more than a dozen posts in the Thread that is found-in-Search as:
"4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse....."
which focuses on the currently unfolding Tetrad as the '4 horsemen-of the Apocalypse era'...a really unique tetrad custom timed for the eschatological end-times...

happy 2015... as we are that much closer to Gog War/Apocalypse Now

edit on st31142013332601282015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice

No because he's a fictional character. Stop being scared of everything and get on with your life.

I am not scared. Simply because I state the obvious does not make me scared but with your attitude and beliefs if I was you...... I would be scared.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In a word ,nope . Half way through the 70th week the sacrifices will be cut off .At that point his true identity will be known to some but if the temple is not built and there are no daily sacrifices to cur off then anti-christ is a no show . a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Short answer to your question?

No.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
In a word ,nope . Half way through the 70th week the sacrifices will be cut off .At that point his true identity will be known to some but if the temple is not built and there are no daily sacrifices to cur off then anti-christ is a no show . a reply to: DeathSlayer

you are quite correct...

the 70th week cannot begin until After this Tetrad of 4 blood-moons , which releases the end-times 4 Horsemen between April-Oct 2014-& April-Sept 2015)....
only after this preordained sign -> Tetrad/4 horsemen and the foretold "early-birth-pains" and the 'Beginning-of-Sorrows' starts can the 70th week with the Temple-Laws-Sacrifices, 7 year 'Peace covenant' take place...
& then "In the Middle-of-the-Week" will the AC be Revealed

so there is a lot of time & troubles & events to take place before the AC comes into his own....this April is wayyyyy to soon for the one-eyed Beast-Man to mesmerize humanity
edit on st31142013443101472015 by St Udio because: edit spacing & RE:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Short answer, it's possible.
I long ago tried to stop putting God on a timetable. He will do what He wants, when He wishes.
I sure don't think it'll be much longer.
it's possible that the guy running Isis, proclaiming himself the Caliph, is the aC. I suspect he'll be muslim.

I'm not shure if he'll be revealed before we're raptured.
We live in interesting times, don't we!?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

There is no final anti-christ. The anti-christ is your carnal mind. The adamic mind. The mind of flesh. The veiled mind. The veil of death. The beast nature.

[Rom 8:7 KJV] 7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The antichrist is only used 4 times in the bible. All in 1+2 John

Here is the first instance and the context of it.

[1Jo 2:16-18 KJV] 16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The lust of the flesh. "and she saw that the food was good to eat"
The lust of the eyes. "and she saw that the food was pleasant to the eye"
The pride of life. "and she saw that the food was good to make one wise"

This is the knowledge of good and evil (TOKOGAE), which is a function of the carnal mind. Represented by the coat of skin that Adam and Eve were given as they left the garden.

To function out of the mind of flesh is as eating the fruit of that tree. That "act" brought death.

"As in Adam all die." Here Adam eats from the TOKOGAE. And it brings death. This is the exact opposite of what Christ does.

"So also in Christ shall all be made alive." Christ becomes/is the Tree of Life.

"The world" is governed by the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Those 3 are the exact same as the fruit of the TOKOGAE. That is what John is linking to when he speaks of the anti-christ. He is speaking of the mind of the dirt man adam.

[1Co 15:42-50 KJV] 42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven. 48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Flesh/Earth/Blood/Adam=the death bringer this is opposite to, thus anti of Christ Spirit/Heaven/Christ=the life bringer

The beast in Revelation is your carnal nature, the animal man, the reptillian brain. The false prophet is the religious mind. And the whore that rides on the back of the beast is the religions of man, that enslave, capture, dominate, war, oppress, separate.

Thanks again for denying ignorance................ one post at a time ....... one down 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 to go......get ta writing!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it would not be surprising to me if the gate keeper used the light of the moon to open the door. These moons have been predicted long ago and would be a great way to tell the time if you had no clock.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Another Anti-Christ? Sure. There have been dozens throughout history, and one or two could show up on 2015 as easy as anything else.

We're talking about Jeb Bush, right?
edit on 1-1-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To the the OP.

I can categorically state that NO, 2015 will not be the year that the Antichrist rises and makes himself known to the world!

How do I know this?

My son is only 16 months old and he hasn't even started talking, so it's not going to be for another few years yet.

edit on 1-1-2015 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
anti christ......rrrriiiiggghhhtttt. the easter bunny will be here soon as well.....and the great pumpkin again in october.

line 2

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
could him be a him in a her body?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

you are quite correct...

the 70th week cannot begin until After this Tetrad of 4 blood-moons , which releases the end-times 4 Horsemen between April-Oct 2014-& April-Sept 2015)....
only after this preordained sign -> Tetrad/4 horsemen and the foretold "early-birth-pains" and the 'Beginning-of-Sorrows' starts can the 70th week with the Temple-Laws-Sacrifices, 7 year 'Peace covenant' take place...
& then "In the Middle-of-the-Week" will the AC be Revealed

so there is a lot of time & troubles & events to take place before the AC comes into his own....this April is wayyyyy to soon for the one-eyed Beast-Man to mesmerize humanity

Thank you and the others for reminding me of the prophetic words of Daniel. IMO I believe what has been kept secret from Daniel will soon be fully exposed and will reveal itself soon to the world. Lets all of us stay in prayer and wait faithfully.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
could him be a him in a her body?

WOW - never gave it a single thought until now ...... but yea..... it is very possible.

The false prophet will be the pope of the RCC (Roman Catholic Church) and the AC will be human and it could possibly be a woman or a man. Many feminist claim that God is a woman. I am not attacking feminists
so the AC could possibly be a female.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

even buddhism teaches the end of days
www.hinduwebsite.com...

and hells and demons

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join