It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2015 ANIMALS/PETS Home!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

She's just making sure I understand whats required of me.

Better?...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A pet forum? We finally have a pet forum?

This isn't my cat, but the picture will bring some smiles.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

She's just making sure I understand whats required of me.

Better?...

Honestly,

No.

Sorry, cats tend to make me uncomfortable. Don't know why. They just do.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
A pet forum? We finally have a pet forum?

This isn't my cat, but the picture will bring some smiles.

YES!

Finally a pet forum!

I have been pushing for so long that I almost forgot when I started.

But back to my roots...Here we are!

Welcome. I hope that you will be a valued contributor so that this string can be successful. Having said that, I know that as a seasoned member, you will help make it so.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I too have been wanting a pet forum along with many other members. Most of my life I have had cats, some were rescues. I had a ferret once, a guini pig, bunny etc. Right now I have mostly aquatic pets...a variety of small fish, ghost shrimp and an African dwarf frog, a turtle and a rat saved from being snake food. LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I too have been wanting a pet forum along with many other members. Most of my life I have had cats, some were rescues. I had a ferret once, a guini pig, bunny etc. Right now I have mostly aquatic pets...a variety of small fish, ghost shrimp and an African dwarf frog, a turtle and a rat saved from being snake food. LOL

I only hope that this thread will show how much we as a membership truly want this forum.

THX for your support... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Heres a picture of my sexy beast who doesn't look like he's spoiled at all...

It is what it is. It can't be helped.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is my babies Phoenix aka phee phee and Zeus aka zeusie poosie.

i have owned rotties for the last 25+ years when one gets old and dies i get a new one this is my 4th pair they only live 8-10 years

there super smart dogs and easy to train and probably the best most loyal protective family dogs you can get

they are not called the Cadillac of guard dogs for nothing.

edit on 1-1-2015 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here are my little stinkers:

Molly

Her daughter, Suzie

I don't have any recent ones of her because every time I try it comes out as a blur. She can't sit still lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

Rots are some cool ass dogs for sure!!! But I don't think i could handle all that grief. When one of mine, white Shepard and Red Chow mix, went after 14 years, I cried for three days solid. Then some more in the following weeks. I hate loss of any kind. when a pet goes, It tears me up. They are faithful from birth. Unlike a lot of humans who take many years to start loving. So sad when animals who were our friends from the start, go. It is really heart wrenching to Me......
I now have a chorkie. Small little guy. We usually have shepard sized dogs. This little one will probably go in the next several years. I am not looking forward to that. In fact I dread it........
I am happy for you that You can deal with it. I have lost so many people over the years, i don't like adding animals to the list. Know what I mean?...... Syx.
(not trying to be a buzz kill, but had to speak on this. Thanx for understanding)
edit on 1-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hi Kanga!! How are You!!!??? Beautiful little Guy there!!
Adorable!!! Nice pic of Him Too! He looks so content......
Oh to be a dog. Loving right from the get go. Happy just to be.
Happy just to have His Family of You, and Yours. Mate, Relatives, Friends.

What a life, eh?
Syx.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Molly and Suzi are Beautiful!!! Absolutely!!!!!!
The little one reminds me of our little Skooter when We got Him.
He was Just a palm full of Fur.
You may have seen Me relating the story of Him in an earlier post here.
As Suzie grows, Please post pics!
I would love to watch her grow in a cyber fashion!!!

Syx.

edit on 1-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syx.
It is the life, right? My husband says he wonders what it would be like to only have to eat, sleep, and.... Well... You know. I told him he'd be blessed never to find out lol.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thanks. They're sweet hearts. Both of them try to use their paws like hands. I call them monkey dogs. They grab me and pull me down for hugs. I hope I can talk someone into taking a pic of Suzie. She's two now and I really want one. I'll post it when I get one.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

my last female i had for 9 years she died of old age in my arms that was hard to deal with i was super close to her i cried for 3 months uncontrollably off and on. i would be at a restaurant see a dog on tv and it would get me started i got the new puppy and it kept my mind off the passing and kept me busy with training. the other one died on Christmas eve the next year and we got a new puppy right away it helped getting a puppy right away. so when these 2 pass i wont wait for 3-4 months i get another one asap.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi Guys

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR

jude what a great idea for a thread
I'm just marking my territory so to speak, I don't have any pets right now, unless you include the snot monster lying in bed at the moment

But this is my old dog Dylan, he was one in a million, he doted on my ex girlfriend, and when we split up I didn't have the heart to take him with me. I missed him so much I used to pick him at the weekends, he really was like my little boy.

Why Dylan ? Just look at that face ............................ It's got Bob Dylan written all over it LOL.

Yes that is a life jacket he's wearing, not that he couldn't swim. But the handle on the back made it a lot easier to pull him out the water when he fell off the boat, which was often LOL.

Cody

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well this was one way of doing it Jude!

Participation as promised...
My new little fur baby, Smokey

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Dear Lord and Great God Almighty!! Praise Be! Hallelujah. Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Oh wait. It's a pet thread. A thread for pets right? Your OP seems to equate yourself to MLK fighting suppression! lol.

I believe we now have the voice we have been wanting for so long.

Foxnews.com doesn't have a dedicated section for news about pets. your humanitarian mission ain't over yet!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some beautiful pics in here! The dogs are taking over though. Where are all the cat people and exotic pet pics? Where are the lizards and birds and other little creatures? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join