It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Dash Cam/Police Report Analysis. Redacted! Fraud? [Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jainine
www.youtube.com...=69

I just wanted to add this link so you could see the original news footage coming from Dubai and Pakistan regarding the alleged school shooting, in which you can see several pictures of the Sandy Hook victim. He is identified as Huzaifa Huxaifa in the Pakistani case.

Of course, it is possible that even these videos were staged, and were not set in Pakistan but in some other place. I don't know. All I know is that the media, including the BBC, is reporting it as factual.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fravashi

All right. I watched four minutes of that.

A FIVE MINUTE video complete with "mysterious" soundtrack with content that could be communicated in twenty seconds or so in written form with stills.

And that could include what is missing from the video: some explanation as to specifically what is being alleged.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

The video is not long. It contains news footage of memorial services for victims of an alleged school shooting in Pakistan. Specifically, what is alleged by the visual evidence itself is that a Sandy Hook victim is included as a victim in the Pakistan memorial service.

The exact same photograph is used in both cases. It is not complicated. I'm sorry you are unable to fathom this. To make it as simple as possible, the same child has been reported to have been murdered twice in two separate school shootings.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fravashi

The video is not long. It contains news footage of memorial services for victims of an alleged school shooting in Pakistan. Specifically, what is alleged by the visual evidence itself is that a Sandy Hook victim is included as a victim in the Pakistan memorial service.

The exact same photograph is used in both cases. It is not complicated. I'm sorry you are unable to fathom this. To make it as simple as possible, the same child has been reported to have been murdered twice in two separate school shootings.

It took me ten seconds to read that. It has as much if not more information than the FIVE MINUTE video you posted.

The most logical explanation is that for whatever reason (there are several possibilities) those doing the Pakistani tributes downloaded and used the relatively well known Pozner photo.

And he hasn't been "reported to have been murdered" by anyone. It's just a photo on makeshift posters.

Once again, what is the plausible alternative explanation that is being alleged?

And the Taliban attack in Pakistan is now "alleged" as well? Who supposedly pulled that off? The U.S. government? The Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Admit to watching "3 minutes and 40 seconds" of it...after you never watched it to begin with
And then tell us how it was 'all you could stand'...

I never said I watched it to begin with. I commented on how almost all of the SH "Truther" narrative is communicated via video.

In three minutes and 40 seconds the narrater first rants about the photo of the children leaving the school and about the arial images. No new content. This has been covered ad nauseam and everyone who has paid attention to this nonsense has heard it over and over long ago. He then rants about some static dash cam footage without giving an explanation as to what he is ranting about. Once again: no content.

If there's no content three minutes into a video like this you might as well forget about it. You're just being jerked around by whoever made it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

"The most logical explanation is that for whatever reason (there are several possibilities) those doing the Pakistani tributes downloaded and used the relatively well known Pozner photo."

How is it logical to use a Sandy Hook victim in a memorial wall in Pakistan and in Dubai? I don't get it. They were memorializing their own dead, not the dead of Sandy Hook. Why would they just grab a photo of a Sandy Hook child and use it for their own memorial? It seems highly disrespectful to their own dead children to just sloppily paste a photo of a Sandy Hook victim on their own memorial wall.

"And he hasn't been "reported to have been murdered" by anyone. It's just a photo on makeshift posters."

Yes, he is indeed being reported as having been murdered in Pakistan. He is one of the dead featured in the news footage. If he was not a victim of the Pakistan murder, then why indeed would he be featured along with the other victims?

The news is showing us his photo, and telling us he is among the group murdered. However, his Pakistan photo is labeled with a bizarre new name, Huzaifa Huxaifa.

To prove this is not a mistake, but included deliberately in multiple news sources, please see the video below. The first two minutes provides footage that proves that the inclusion of his photo was deliberate and intentional. He is indeed claimed in this news footage to be of the victims who died. Again, it is only two minutes in length to prove the point, at which point you could end watching the longer video if you so choose.

It also shows a large billboard that has the Sandy Hook child featured on it with the other victims of the Pakistan shooting, under the banner: "The Real Heroes -- Your Sacrifice United a Whole Nation. 16 Dec -- APRRC Peshawar." Why would he appear in so many instances, if it were only an isolated mistake on "makeshift posters"?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-1-2015 by Fravashi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hello -- just wanted to add more evidence of the anomaly. This short video below shows how the school itself, on its Facebook page, shows the Sandy Hook child as one of its victims. The Twitter account linked to the school massacre also shows his photo. So, it's not just the media reporting this, but the Peshawar school which was the site of the attack.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fravashi
This short video below

Love it. The guy starts out with "Let me make a quick video..."

IT'S SIX MINUTES LONG!!

I've now seen the Pozner photo in Pakistan a bunch of times already.

Once again, what is being alleged?

That there is an apparently global conspiracy clever enough to keep the lid on a very, very complicated supposed hoax at Sandy Hook and an even more complicated supposed hoax in Pakistan but with millions of kids to choose from they stupidly used the same photo in both places? Why? Because they happened to have it laying around?

Come on. That's why this is the LOL section.
edit on 2-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Jainine
Well that's 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back. What a waste. Didn't bother with the second half. Dumb video. Not really a video, more like a guy showing a couple of still pictures and then blabbering over top of them. Glad to see this thread in the LOL (ludicrous online lies) forum.

You just described the police dash cam videos as still pictures.
Then you wonder why people think certain things didn't happen the way they claim?
If you watch the full length videos you will see a CT state trooper make not 1, not 2, but 3 wrong turns getting to the school.
You will also see someone arrive with a box full of drinks and snacks while people are standing around chatting and smiling - barely 2 hours after a massacre is supposed to have happened.

But you're right - there is a whole lot of nothing on those dash cam videos.
Certainly a lack of 600 students who were supposed to be at school that day.

And especially the anomalous activity at 17:00 and 21:21. I specifically wanted someone to explain what that is all about, but, nothing. It literally looks like 2 different videos at two different times, but is reported to be 3 videos of the same event, at the same time. The whole premise of this thread is why does the video footage not match the police report, in dozens of instances? It's a very simple question.

That's all I want to know. On top of what you said, I really just want someone to explain 30 seconds worth of video specifically. I'm open to suggestions. I've asked sincerely, and I can't get anyone to chime in.

edit on 3-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: ugmold

I've never had a thread moved to "LOL" until this. I consider myself a pretty rational person. Would never intentionally lie or distort something. Pretty decent track record here. Then this....

Not sure if ATS is saying I'M a liar, or the video is a lie. Wish I knew.

It's the video. Don't sweat it, I've had threads moved to LOL myself.
ATS just isn't the place to discuss Sandy Hook.
Wish I could say otherwise but that's the bottom line.

I understand that NOW. Didn't know it was that way. It's just weird to me because I haven't presented anything but a coverage of the 'official evidence' itself, straight from Newtown PD Dash cam and police report.

The video is a bit annoying. The guy who made it isn't 'polished'. But the questions in the video need an answer and I thought ATS would be the place to come. I know different now. My error.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hmmm seems some damage control going on with this thread... I thought the op had a good video to show, nevermind the way it is presented, though personally I thought it was fine and real! As in a real guy talking about real things and showing his disbelief and emotion, that's fine I like it, he's not a news reporter!

Anyway, as for the evidence presented, I'm not familiar with the school grounds, is there only 1 parking lot? I know schools I have been to normally have a couple, is it possible that they were coming from another side?

That however doesn't explain the video oddities though nor why the media/police/report is referring to the videos as evidence. If they have indeed released these as evidence it is rather poor at best no?

As for the kid in pakistan, I'd not seen about that before! Even the school saying that was him lol...

To the guy asking about what is being proposed here etc... You're asking that because you want people to say something you deem to be outlandish so you can point and laugh and use that to back up your not very convincing argument.

The fact you seem to not see is this... People are not saying this went down like this for this reason... They are saying this DIDN'T go down like this for THIS reason. That is what the evidence is showing and what should be discussed! We can speculate all day why we think it went down but right now we have evidence put forth stating that the official story is way wrong...

Can we debunk this? There are referrences to left corner of the school etc, can someone pinpoint on a map where these points are in relation to the video, would be great to see where these cars are in relation to the school and where the supposed kids were going from. It may add more weight to the video.
edit on 3-1-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Dashcam 1 and 2 cannot be on the same time stamp, one camera is off. They are both shooting from a similar perspective (white Volvo wagon with Trooper vehicle just beyond) but the foot traffic moving around those vehicles is captured only on Cam 1 and not by Cam 2; impossible if both are synced on their time stamp.

I agree, without someone mapping out where these Dashcams are located on the campus vs. the official report's description of where everyone is being evacuated, we really can't say much about this.

EXCEPT, what I point out in my opening paragraph. This "strangeness" can simply be explained by one camera's time stamp being different than the other's.

However, I happened to be home for lunch on the day this happened and never went back to work because I was fascinated by the coverage and the entirety of the story as the press kept making statements they later retracted: multiple shooters, nuns in vans, priest in a Honda etc...

And I still have no idea who the guy was that was chased into the woods and held at gunpoint by officers... an off duty cop from another town is the last I heard; makes no sense. That situation happened well after everything went down in the school, couple of hours I think.

The fact they razed the whole school so quickly is reminiscent of 911 too. A lot of high strangeness around this situation.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

To the guy asking about what is being proposed here etc... You're asking that because you want people to say something you deem to be outlandish so you can point and laugh and use that to back up your not very convincing argument.

And no one is answering because THERE IS NO POSSIBLE ANSWER THAT IS NOT OUTLANDISH.

Seriously.

What is a SPECIFIC non-outlandish explanation for that kid's photo appearing in Pakistan other than that it was for some reason downloaded from internet site(s) pertaining to Sandy Hook?

Look, just for starters---going down this rabbit hole again: That photo is at least TWO YEARS old. Irrefutable fact. How could the conspirators be clever enough to conceal complex hoaxes like this but stupid enough to use a TWO YEAR old photo that is one of the most recognizable and most circulated photos of any victim from Sandy Hook?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal

The fact they razed the whole school so quickly is reminiscent of 911 too.

It was nearly a year later!

Who would ever send their young child back to that building after something like that?

The Amish tore down their school in Lancaster Co. Pa ONE WEEK after the 2006 school shootings. Maybe they're part of this conspiracy, too.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It was a municipal building, could have used it for other purposes.

But to your point, didn't they build a playground in its place? Why would parents want to send their children to that site to play if it were such a grim place?

If you don't think their are very real questions still surrounding this event then I don't believe to you care to look very deeply at all.
edit on 3-1-2015 by scottobereal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

But to your point, didn't they build a playground in its place?

Do you have a link on that? I see nothing about that online. I will assume this is is another false piece of info in the narrative until shown otherwise.

Here's some more insight into what the people in that community were thinking of:

To make sure nothing finds its way into the hands of a collector, the town is taking extra steps to track every piece of building material that leaves the site. It will have a manifest of every piece of steel and a guarantee that it will be taken to a foundry and smelted.

Link.

originally posted by: scottoberealIf you don't think their are very real questions still surrounding this event then I don't believe to you care to look very deeply at all.

Wrong. I followed this "deeply" for the better part of a year.

At best the "truthers" who constructed and are constructing this narrative almost invariably are NOT fact checking "evidence" and at worst are actively disregarding the truth. I think in some if not many cases this involves intentional deception.

I have seen nothing that cannot be explained by the expected confusion of a large number of agencies and organizations converging on a crisis situation and by a community circling the wagons against mentally unbalanced "truthers" tyring to exploit the situation.

Dispel ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Wow, you are right, playground built in neighboring town in honor of a teacher at SH. But why the hell smelt the entire building down to the last pencil? Just strange, destroying a crime scene doesn't make the crime go away.

Question for you, if we who question this situation with all of its loose ends are ignorant; why do you bother arguing with fools?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Question for you, if we who question this situation with all of its loose ends are ignorant; why do you bother arguing with fools?

That's a big reason I stopped.

But the main reason I bothered was that it was infuriating to me that people were online viciously attacking the parents of young children who were murdered. It still is.

As for "ignorance," this is not intended as an insult but you posted that a playground had been erected where the school was. Wherever you got that from, it wasn't true and you apparently didn't check. There's an entire online community doing that with all sorts of "evidence." The entire edifice of the SH Truther narrative collapses when you do even modest objective research.

For example, one of the stories that has appeared since I stopped following this closely: That Sandy Hook Elementary was actually closed for years. I just don't understand how a person with a normally functioning mind could be repeating something like that unless they are being intentionally deceptive. It obviously could be debunked in short order. I think the problem is that these kind of claims are so outrageous and those who repeat them so stubborn that rational people have stopped bothering so in a way the "Truthers" are winning.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Del, I respect your opinion but let's take this thing one oddity at a time.

You have not addressed the total elimination of the school building in a furnace (for goodness sake) except to say no parent would want their child to attend school there after such a horrific event.

I tend to agree with your assessment as I too am a parent of children that age but why incinerate every brick? Kinda weird as most towns don't have room in the budget to needlessly destroy an entire elementary school campus.

Come on, man; that is a bit extreme you must admit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join